Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (56994 Views)

Ambassador Wahala As Patience Jonathan Vs. Seyi Law (Funny Video) / Patience Jonathan Hosts Entertainers In Aso Rock / Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2014
See question! God is about to bail us from international and local embarrassment and you are still asking who to choose...no be only me waka come grin
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2014
mistabiola:
Buhari is a lucky man, kind of wife I pray for :::: intelligent and pretty cheesy grin

Btw ::::::: There's a war we must all fight, for the sake of Nigeria's future and our noblest expectations for her. On my BBM profile is a picture of the People's General, Muhammadu Buhari.

Someone asks: Are you APC?

Me: Nay...and I'll never be one. But I am for Buhari because he is surrounded by bunch of intellectuals.

Someone: So you want a Muslim President?

Me: What does religion matter?

Someone: Tah! Na wa for you o.

Me: Wetin happen?

Someone: No vex.....

Now, this someone is a university graduate o. A mature adult of this century. You can see that the ethno-religious malaise is still very much around.

We must utilise every teachable moment this period of electioneering, to dispel, nay undo, the mental bottlenecks, roadblocks, and encumbrances to our Nationhood.

Each one, teach one. Ethnicity and Religion should not count in deciding who should hold public office. Integrity is always KEY.

#TakeBackNIGERIA

#iStand4NewNIGERIA.

You must be joking, if you want religious/ethnic sentiment s out of the way, then Buhari isn't the way to go...
A man who once suggested that Christians should vote Christians while Muslims do likewise, a man who once suggested that violence would ensue if he lost, a man on whose behalf hundreds were slaughtered in the north just because he lost an election, a man who called the clamp down on boko haram by the nigerian government an act of sabotage.... A man with fanatical, extremist and bloodthirsty followers...
Look, Mr man, you cannot claim to dislike dog meat but go ahead to drink dog meat pepper soup...

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by henchamb(m): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2014
jmoore:
una don start abi?
Is Aisha the only wife of Buhari? Give the names of other wives of Buhari, their cvs, photos for a balanced comparism

yes General has only onw wife. her ist wife died in 2006 before he married aisha.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by tbaba1234: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2014
Error
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2014
BOTH OF THEM SHOULD GET OUT...
we need HUMAN BEINGS THERE...
na BEAUTY we go chop...?
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by ideyvexnow: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2014
Una no dey tire to dey do propaganda with every single thing for this nairaland.

Anyway, the contest is between GEJ and Buhari and not between their wives.

If you decide to vote because of person wife, na you sabi.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by mistabiola: 10:13am On Dec 12, 2014
njokusboy:

You must be joking, if you want religious/ethnic sentiment s out of the way, then Buhari isn't the way to go...
A man who once suggested that Christians should vote Christians while Muslims do likewise, a man who once suggested that violence would ensue if he lost, a man on whose behalf hundreds were slaughtered in the north just because he lost an election, a man who called the clamp down on boko haram by the nigerian government an act of sabotage.... A man with fanatical, extremist and bloodthirsty followers...
Look, Mr man, you cannot claim to dislike dog meat but go ahead to drink dog meat pepper soup...

If you can provide a concrete evidence of all you've listed above then I will vote out #Buhari but if you can't :::::: stay away from my post and support whoever you like:::::: What I like the most about Buhari is not him personally but the bunch of intellectuals surrounding him cheesy grin Let's make a change together b4 complaining sir, Thanks.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by arewaqueen: 10:14am On Dec 12, 2014
jmoore:

So he divorced the other ones abi? Ok

He never had two @ the same time. The first is late whom he divorced in the early 80's and married this one
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Missy89(f): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2014
Typical Jonathanians. butthurt and giving silly excuses like

"why the comparison?"

"we are voting for their husbands"

lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by TechRev: 10:17am On Dec 12, 2014
the OP shows one as being involved in activities studies and jobs that affect the common man, like teaching lecturing community banking etc while showing the other as being involved in acquiring certificates from prestigious institutions for the elite without showing how she had affected the common man with either her jobs or the certificates acquired.

3 Likes

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Koolking(m): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

In 1989, she obtained the National Certificate of Education (NCE) in Mathematics and Biology from the Rivers State College of Arts and Science, Port Harcourt

You really mean Patience Jonathan got her NCE after 32yrs? At what age did she obtain her Degree certificate and NYSC exception certificate? This speaks volume
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by davidonyemayma: 10:20am On Dec 12, 2014
Is it not this woman (Asha) with all her education that once said de bomb attack on her husband 'is scaring' And that she never believed in de bomb attacks untill her husband's.

2 Likes

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by slikcipher(m): 10:22am On Dec 12, 2014
intergral:
If you read PEJ's biography you will know that she was a confused woman imagine the jobs she did before: she was a teacher( I even wonder watin she dey use teach her students or maybe na deaf and dumb students) , she was a banker, lecturer, carpenter, mechanic, biologist, medical doctor, plantain seller, shoe shiner, conductor, footballer, software engineer, mathematician, okada rider and many more............. She met jonathan Drunk in one of the Bars in OTUOKE trying to sell his shoes to buy one bottle of gulder......... She was awarded P.H.D from one fake university in korea and she is planning to be awarded professor in CHAD!!!!!! Mehn dis country too much oh, hehehe my sweet 9ja...... Carry stone help me hit the like button cheesy

Where is your Mother ?
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by soludo93(m): 10:23am On Dec 12, 2014
Patience is the only wife of Jonathan, while Aisha is the 7th recognized wife of Buhari. grin The other 6 are marginalised. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by pekeyim: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2014
lefulefu:

dem tell u say na grammer dem dey take get joB?
yeye pickin like u

So even pigin u can't even write properly.

I'll pray for u.

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Op80: 10:25am On Dec 12, 2014
i go with mama peace. Even though she was not born with silver spoon, ad did not school abroad, she is an achiever by being the the first to start a community bank. What has aisha buhari achieved with her numerous degrees and silver spoonfeeding

2 Likes

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Toosure70: 10:26am On Dec 12, 2014
intergral:
If you read PEJ's biography you will know that she was a confused woman imagine the jobs she did before: she was a teacher( I even wonder watin she dey use teach her students or maybe na deaf and dumb students) , she was a banker, lecturer, carpenter, mechanic, biologist, medical doctor, plantain seller, shoe shiner, conductor, footballer, software engineer, mathematician, okada rider and many more............. She met jonathan Drunk in one of the Bars in OTUOKE trying to sell his shoes to buy one bottle of gulder......... She was awarded P.H.D from one fake university in korea and she is planning to be awarded professor in CHAD!!!!!! Mehn dis country too much oh, hehehe my sweet 9ja...... Carry stone help me hit the like button cheesy
haba, you wicked o
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by recasy(m): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2014
henchamb:

yes General has only onw wife. her ist wife died in 2006 before he married aisha.
arewaqueen:

He never had two @ the same time. The first is late whom he divorced in the early 80's and married this one

Abeg who dey lie?? Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by spankyflex(m): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2014
intergral:
so all this thrash was for just likes?
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by dmighty: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2014
mistabiola:
Buhari is a lucky man, kind of wife I pray for :::: intelligent and pretty cheesy grin

Btw ::::::: There's a war we must all fight, for the sake of Nigeria's future and our noblest expectations for her. On my BBM profile is a picture of the People's General, Muhammadu Buhari.

Someone asks: Are you APC?

Me: Nay...and I'll never be one. But I am for Buhari because he is surrounded by bunch of intellectuals.

Someone: So you want a Muslim President?

Me: What does religion matter?

Someone: Tah! Na wa for you o.

Me: Wetin happen?

Someone: No vex.....

Now, this someone is a university graduate o. A mature adult of this century. You can see that the ethno-religious malaise is still very much around.

We must utilise every teachable moment this period of electioneering, to dispel, nay undo, the mental bottlenecks, roadblocks, and encumbrances to our Nationhood.

Each one, teach one. Ethnicity and Religion should not count in deciding who should hold public office. Integrity is always KEY.

#TakeBackNIGERIA

#iStand4NewNIGERIA.

I am a disciples of JESUS, and I don't hide it. I have been addressing ds issue long before nowYou can check my write up on Nairaland that I title Christian Association of Nigeria agenda that must never fly.
I simply engage people in church and remove the veil of lies about Buhari. I can tell you that 8 out of 10 usually will change their mind. till ds last week a couple in my compound went to get their PVC after I engage them on logical reasoning about Buhari. they simply saw beyond religious propaganda of a few, when We began to talk, and they know that I am a committed Christian. just engage people, no need to argue, they will comply, d time is short. .....all We want is a working nation for our children.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Adelivinggreat(m): 10:27am On Dec 12, 2014
If na their wives them go use as criteria to vote for 2015. I swear buhari don win
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Walphem(m): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2014
Without going through Aisha's profile I was juat tripping for her clean and beautiful look.then I read she has a degree in Physiotherapy and Beauty.
If she's endowed in knowledge same way her beauty is then what esle canI say?Hmmm? cool
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by kulumo: 10:31am On Dec 12, 2014
Jamji:
Are we voting for the wives or for their husbands?
Show me your wife and I will tell you what kinda husband you are.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by spankyflex(m): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2014
mistabiola:

If you can provide a concrete evidence of all you've listed above then I will vote out #Buhari but if you can't :::::: stay away from my post and support whoever you like:::::: What I like the most about Buhari is not him personally but the bunch of intellectuals surrounding him cheesy grin Let's make a change together b4 complaining sir, Thanks.
bunch of intellectuals like who n who?
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by okokhaerat(m): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2014
pekeyim:
Majority of Nigerians are jobless.

Like the Op,

What type of English is this?

"where she studied a Bachelors in Public Administration,"

This is why we've not filled the 3 Millon Jobs. We created!!!
u created jobs? shocked shocked mumu like u, the statement may be semantically wrong but syntactically correct[quote][/quote]
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Ilovenigeria(f): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2014
This mama peace (PEJ) fine pass berem sef.

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by bumeks(f): 10:37am On Dec 12, 2014
intergral:
u lack respect..dis is somebody's mum and wife
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by intergral(m): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2014
slikcipher:

Where is your Mother ?
this tin pain u wella!!! Is she your mother? Or what has she ever done for you?
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by deletrue: 10:42am On Dec 12, 2014
Zane2point4:
the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know, if I had a better presidential candidate I would have voted for him, but right I dont wana cast my vote for a person that might islamize nigerian and make us have similarities with iraq and Afghanistan.
Highly reasonable post. That is my fear too. Nigerians should take out time to critically evaluate the campaign startegies of apc and pdp so far. While APC and their Amaechi, their chairman, chief Oyegun,Thiefnu.bu, Buhari etc. are busy preaching violent like forming two governments inside ONE country, while apc promotes groups like #Bringbackourgirls# headed by Oby, a legally married Nigerian lady, who was recently messed up publicly by Obasanjo by kissing her, apc campaigns are highly based on the number of successful bumbings and killings carried out by boko haram and used it as a startegy against pdp, apc promised blood bath if they are voted out again as was the case in 2011. Pdp on the hand has never ever used any live threatening words. Just read the last one by Chief Olish Metuh of pdp. Well constructed and matured. It is based on political facts about Buhari. Can any persons tell us why Nigerians should not vote for pdp? Do we want a situation where we will become Irag and Afghanistan? For those of us who know Buhari then, still remember when he openly canvessed for the Islamization of this country. Have we forgotten so soon? Na that person we go vote for? No. Vote for pdp for continuation of the prevailing peace.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Phantomine(m): 10:42am On Dec 12, 2014
Laredojohn:
Biography isn't a real way to choose performance. So the question of who to chose is in material, they are not to rule but their husbands, Patience Jonathan might not speak well, that does not mean she will not perform, likewise the beauty or good oratory or Mrs Buhari does not qualify her for performance.

Perform? Sowie but that is a clueless statement. Who voted them for what performance, in what constituentional role? Their only expected performance is to be good wives to their husbands. But in other words, what we are saying here is who is more presentable to the world as the wife of our president? Patience JEG or Aisha Buhari? Even a monkey in the forest knows which of the two would make more sense.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by intergral(m): 10:42am On Dec 12, 2014
bumeks:
u lack respect..dis is somebody's mum and wife
if your is towards mum and wife that one is different, I see her as 9ja first lady
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by mistabiola: 10:43am On Dec 12, 2014
spankyflex:
bunch of intellectuals like who n who?

Fashola, baba Oshio, Kayode , Ajimobi, Ambode, Dino etc..... The list is very long bro but the APC Governors have shown how a new Nigeria will look like under Gen. Buhari .

Sincerely you have the right to vote for whoever you want but its good to try something positive b4 complaining. Thanks, Vote Wisely :::: your vote counts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules / 2face Idibia Storms Stage With Nurses (Photos, Video) / Crazy Sex And Dating Facts Of Lagos, Owerri And Abuja - By Pretty Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.