Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,062 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (57000 Views)

Ambassador Wahala As Patience Jonathan Vs. Seyi Law (Funny Video) / Patience Jonathan Hosts Entertainers In Aso Rock / Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by amagugm: 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
arewaqueen:

Well, Sir/Madam. She is the only wife

And you expect anybody to believe you?A die hard jihadist like Buhari to marry only one woman and not obey the Koran to marry 4 wives?I don beliv. Note also how easy to divorce in Islam, Aisha can be sent packing anyday. I just love GEJ, despite PEJ's grammatical shortcomings, GEJ still loves and is proud of her. Somebody wants free Niger Delta money to squander sponsoring jihadists to Mecca. God keep them from the presidency, in JESUS' name.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
swezenberg:

Go and find out what the first wife did and you will be more convinced about the man GMB. He has zero tolerance for corruption and indiscipline. He even demonstrated this in his family.

If the first wife was that good why is he now presenting his fourth wife of 38years as the future First Lady, why not present his first wife if he claims to be so straightforward.
Obasanjo never presented his first wife neither did Musa yaadua because they were all ashamed of them and that's exactly the same thing Buhari is doing. Foolish people you guys should go and bury your heads in shame.

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by ozoebuka1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
intergral:
is being the first lady the mark she has made? "Everybody can be a leader but not everybody is a good leader" Mr MAN: I am currently doing my I.T at Nigerian refugees agency Abuja, for the past 3months we have received dozens of letters from different churches requesting for help to the displaced people from adamawa, borno and yobe. When we went to yola adamawa state we met about 10,000 refugees from adamawa only we came back to abuja and write a letter to the ministry, president , and even the first lady since she's a monther and can consider but all were ignored till today. We have to gather money from our staff including the I.T students donated and bought food to share for them. Few weeks ago were told that first lady when to bayelsa to share rice for their election................. I don't know if you're among those that received the rice or she's your sister for you to insult me but I forgive you........ Before people depend on N.T.A for everything that happened in Nigeria but now its the other way round imagine the 20girls that were recently kidnapped to my biggest surprise I only saw it on social media so please tell me the good thing she did for you that made to boldly insult me?
they say what goes around comes around... ur first post which I quoted made me insult "I'm sorry about that" but I think it's high time we stopped insulting goodluck and his wife because it doesn't speak well of our country... insults doesnt change people.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Essential(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
jmoore:
una don start abi?
Is Aisha the only wife of Buhari? Give the names of other wives of Buhari, their cvs, photos for a balanced comparism

Give me the names and cv of obj other wives?
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by intergral(m): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
ozoebuka1:
they say what goes around comes around... ur first post which I quoted made me insult "I'm sorry about that" but I think it's high time we stopped insulting goodluck and his wife because it doesn't speak well of our country... insults doesnt change people.
my first post was not also focus on insulting her politically, I did it so we can have fun just like how comedians do......... Anyway thanks for your understanding
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Lekewatt(m): 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
they chop am o, they no chop am o they must die. Abuja rat....die, lagos rat...die, boko haram rat....die, oyinbo rat.....die.........we sell rat poison. It's xmas season, buy one and get a bottle of otapiapia free...........every stubborn rat dt is program'd to eat ur cerfiticate.......holy ghost..................
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by mandhi(m): 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
mistabiola:
Buhari is a lucky man, kind of wife I pray for :::: intelligent and pretty cheesy grin

Btw ::::::: There's a war we must all fight, for the sake of Nigeria's future and our noblest expectations for her. On my BBM profile is a picture of the People's General, Muhammadu Buhari.

Someone asks: Are you APC?

Me: Nay...and I'll never be one. But I am for Buhari because he is surrounded by bunch of intellectuals.

Someone: So you want a Muslim President?

Me: What does religion matter?

Someone: Tah! Na wa for you o.

Me: Wetin happen?

Someone: No vex.....

Now, this someone is a university graduate o. A mature adult of this century. You can see that the ethno-religious malaise is still very much around.

We must utilise every teachable moment this period of electioneering, to dispel, nay undo, the mental bottlenecks, roadblocks, and encumbrances to our Nationhood.

Each one, teach one. Ethnicity and Religion should not count in deciding who should hold public office. Integrity is always KEY.

#TakeBackNIGERIA

#iStand4NewNIGERIA.
Bros, I liked ur speech, it shows ur a true Nigerian.1 devoided of ethnic, religous and tribal. Sentiments. I always try to educate Nigerian's every opportunity and everyday of the true spirit of being a true Nigerian. Don't relent pls let's cont. Until 80% nigeria understand who a true Nigerian is. Dey say a journey of a 1000 miles starts with a single step.
GOD Bless Nigeria.
And every place else.

2 Likes

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
pekeyim:
Majority of Nigerians are jobless.

Like the Op,

What type of English is this?

"where she studied a Bachelors in Public Administration,"

This is why we've not filled the 3 Millon Jobs We created!!!
And he will b the first to say daris God oh,no one is above mistake even if our dame's own is too much. Lol
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Pauljonnes(m): 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

Who would you pick?
DONT COMPARE MAMA JONATHAN WITH AISHA , PLS COMPARE HER WITH UR MOTHER . I AM JUST TOO ENVIOUS OF THIS WOMAN WHENEVER SHE SPEAKS . THERE ARE LOTS OF PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT GOOD GRAMMATICALLY AND YET THEY ARE BRILLIANT. ASK IF SHE WONT BE ABLE TO SPEAK HER DIALECT WELL. IF SHE CAN , SHE HAS TRIED. I LOVE HER SO MUCH. I USED TO THINK IF MY MOTHER SPEAKS LIKE THAT AND SHE'S A FIRST LADY , WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR IN THIS WORLD AGAIN . MAMA JONATHAN I LOVE YOU MA.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by kayalla(f): 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
i go prefer Patience joor, she is a hustler, she go understand life pass the other high breed.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by marnboy(m): 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
Which kin people dey compare natural patience to artificial madam Buhari. Na wao, d cv say na cosmetologist abi i know oyibo again.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by riddo2(m): 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
Babaneh:
Aisha Buhari will never speak provocating and disgracing english like mama patience
look at your own use of english
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by LAX89(m): 5:19am On Dec 13, 2014
LordMecuzy:
Aisha
See Curriculum Vitae na

She has no cv. She has no work experience on that cv you're applauding.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by ymess(m): 5:54am On Dec 13, 2014
This senarios is getting interesting every passing day .. Buhari vs Jonathan Click to follow more
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by swezenberg(m): 7:05am On Dec 13, 2014
Bridgetown:

If the first wife was that good why is he now presenting his fourth wife of 38years as the future First Lady, why not present his first wife if he claims to be so straightforward.
Obasanjo never presented his first wife neither did Musa yaadua because they were all ashamed of them and that's exactly the same thing Buhari is doing. Foolish people you guys should go and bury your heads in shame.

Must you insult to drI've home your point. Well it is the characteristics of the clueless ones. GEJ till 2015.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by onyeamuma73: 9:21am On Dec 13, 2014
when will my people become wise why are u comparing light with darkness it commonly says that behind every successful or blessed man there is a good well destined woman look at goodluck jona fr grass to grace do think that it happen by chance no why comparing a woman of divine destiny p.jonathan with that of bad hard luck a destiny destroyer his husband overthrow shagari in 1983 only to be overthrown because idiagbon his vice the main action travel to mecca remenber idiagbon was the real president then not buhari
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by bams2999(m): 9:47am On Dec 13, 2014
hahaha so sweti, but patience jonathan #"bringbackourgirls" b4 we continue 2015 ensure
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by mojeer678: 11:04am On Dec 13, 2014
riddo2:
look at your own use of english

Since we're on the usage of English as a language, OP, kindly modify your topic, it's 'comparison' and not 'comparism'.

It's pathetic that nairalanders couldn't spot the spelling mistake till this thread has garnered comments till the sixth page, makes you wonder if the allegation that the educational system in Nigeria has gone to rot is really true. Smh!
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by gentle20(m): 11:43am On Dec 13, 2014
oga integral no finish us with laf
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by ukemeramat(m): 9:05am On Dec 15, 2014
piagetskinner:

And how are u better offmr both

oga, dont u knw hw to shorten sentence...go to the class room if u knw that much. angry angry
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by arewaqueen: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2014
amagugm:

And you expect anybody to believe you?A die hard jihadist like Buhari to marry only one woman and not obey the Koran to marry 4 wives?I don beliv. Note also how easy to divorce in Islam, Aisha can be sent packing anyday. I just love GEJ, despite PEJ's grammatical shortcomings, GEJ still loves and is proud of her. Somebody wants free Niger Delta money to squander sponsoring jihadists to Mecca. God keep them from the presidency, in JESUS' name.

You dont have to believe me and am not going to make you believe. I would also appreciate if you give me the quranic verses of Polygamy and Jihadist statements from Buhari. Please not hearsay but concrete utterances
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
pekeyim:

So even pigin u can't even write properly.

I'll pray for u.
oya make we go T.B church.As u dey pray 4 me i go dey use broom dey yamatu dat ur gorimakpa head.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by pekeyim: 12:21am On Dec 28, 2014
lefulefu:

oya make we go T.B church.As u dey pray 4 me i go dey use broom dey yamatu dat ur gorimakpa head.

Do u think ur bad genes is affecting every one with Gorimakpa Please wake up!!!
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by JamesOkwy(m): 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
Here is a picture of General Muhammadu Buhari with his divorced and now late wife and former First Lady of Nigeria, Hajia Safinatu Buhari.

The late Hajia Safinatu Buhari was born in Jos, Plateau State to the family of the late Alhaji Yusuf Mani (a descendant of the Fulani scholar-warrior, Shehu Usman Dan Fodio) and the late Hajia Hadizatu Mani on the 11th of December, 1952. An indigene of Mani Local Government in Katsina State of Northern Nigeria, she attended the Tudun Wada Primary School in Kaduna from 1959-1960 and later the Nasarawa Primary School, Katsina (now Dikko Memorial Primary School) owing to her father’s transfer to Lagos to work as the Private Secretary to the late Alhaji Musa Yar’adua, the Commissioner for Lagos Affairs in the Federal Cabinet of the First Republic.

Following her primary school education, she attended the Women Teachers’ College in Katsina and bagged her Grade II Teachers Certificate in 1971. When she finished from the same college at the age of 18, she married General Buhari just two days after her graduation. The marriage produced five kids: Zulaiha (now late), Fatima, Musa (now late), Hadiza and Safinatu. In the year 1998, she was diagnosed to have diabetes mellitus in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and for eight years, she battled the condition until she breatheed her last on the 14th of January, 2006. A foundation, the Hajia Safinatu Buhari Foundation (HSB) was formed by her late daughter, Zulaiha, in her honour.

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by 007moses: 3:38am On Jan 12, 2015
I'll pick Aisha Buhari any day of the week. I'm out of Patience on this issue cry
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by 007moses: 3:44am On Jan 12, 2015
Bridgetown:

I prefer a man who will present his 157th wife which will be a more suitable represation of all that makes up a Nigerian woman. Than one who presents a wife who represents embarassed + has documents, teaching and civil service experience with nothing upstairs but a drum of incorrect vocabulary.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by soulglo: 4:15am On Jan 12, 2015
jmoore:
una don start abi?
Is Aisha the only wife of Buhari? Give the names of other wives of Buhari, their cvs, photos for a balanced comparism

I believe she is. He was married to another woman but they are legally divorced and have been for years. She was his wife when he was president. He divorced her after he got out of jail. Rumor is that it was partly because she was fraternizing with people he did not approve off politically
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Horus(m): 3:14am On Apr 04, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qh71mpSot8

[size=15pt]Interview with Aisha Buhari, wife of President Muhammadu Buhari[/size]
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Horus(m): 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2face Idibia Storms Stage With Nurses (Photos, Video) / Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) / Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.