Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (56984 Views)

Ambassador Wahala As Patience Jonathan Vs. Seyi Law (Funny Video) / Patience Jonathan Hosts Entertainers In Aso Rock / Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by 50calibre(m): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
mistabiola:
Buhari is a lucky man, kind of wife I pray for :::: intelligent and pretty cheesy grin

Btw ::::::: There's a war we must all fight, for the sake of Nigeria's future and our noblest expectations for her. On my BBM profile is a picture of the People's General, Muhammadu Buhari.

Someone asks: Are you APC?

Me: Nay...and I'll never be one. But I am for Buhari because he is surrounded by bunch of intellectuals.

Someone: So you want a Muslim President?

Me: What does religion matter?

Someone: Tah! Na wa for you o.

Me: Wetin happen?

Someone: No vex.....

Now, this someone is a university graduate o. A mature adult of this century. You can see that the ethno-religious malaise is still very much around.

We must utilise every teachable moment this period of electioneering, to dispel, nay undo, the mental bottlenecks, roadblocks, and encumbrances to our Nationhood.

Each one, teach one. Ethnicity and Religion should not count in deciding who should hold public office. Integrity is always KEY.

#TakeBackNIGERIA

#iStand4NewNIGERIA.

You make sense!! I wish more Nigerians followed your train of thought.

Bigotry & tribal sentiment is Nigeria's problem, it depletes their common sense.

Nigerians are too blind to see that Jonathan has been a colossal embarrassment to everyone, he is dull, he is weak, he is surrounded by thieves & equally stu*pid people........ There's nothing good about that guy, he's made Nigeria a laughing stock of the world. Hardly a week goes by without me seeing a western article pointing out his stup*idity. It's sickening, I need that guy out!!

I couldn't care less if Buhari is a Muslim, Nigerians just needs change.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
If only Buhari can present his first wife who knows only how to speak Fulani then the whole world would have known that mamaP is a proff in where that one is.

Hausa men always marginalizing their first wives all in the name of religion to marry plenty wives since time immemorial.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by tunex23: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
So Aisha Buhari graduated from the Great Ahmadu Bello University.....wow!!! hope to hooke up with her during A.B.U Zaria Alumni abuja chapter meeting, her connection is highly needed immediately Buhari is announced the president, Less I forget she is damn loaded in everyting than that mama put.

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Guidette(f): 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
kaya09:
Her biography is wacky,na beauty we wan chop,Aisha sory. Mama peace is a hurstler,my kynda woman lol
Pej went to university and cant speak english. Abeg with all aisha's beauty qualification, she will speak better english and not disgrace our country.

2 Likes

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by EmmyBoy2(m): 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
@Integral. u funny o.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by MORNDEW(m): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
mistabiola:
Buhari is a lucky man, kind of wife I pray for :::: intelligent and pretty cheesy grin

Btw ::::::: There's a war we must all fight, for the sake of Nigeria's future and our noblest expectations for her. On my BBM profile is a picture of the People's General, Muhammadu Buhari.

Me: Nay...and I'll never be one. But I am for Buhari because he is surrounded by bunch of intellectuals.

Now, this someone is a university graduate o. A mature adult of this century. You can see that the ethno-religious malaise is still very much around.

We must utilise every teachable moment this period of electioneering, to dispel, nay undo, the mental bottlenecks, roadblocks, and encumbrances to our Nationhood.

Each one, teach one. Ethnicity and Religion should not count in deciding who should hold public office. Integrity is always KEY.

#TakeBackNIGERIA

#iStand4NewNIGERIA.
i also have him on my BBM and Whatsapp dp. As for the teaching, we must do our best. But its hard in this forum cos the admin is against Apc. Check my profile and see enlightening topics that they ve made sure does not get to front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by JayJustus(m): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
ireneony:
even a blind person knows that patience jonathan is more beautiful and elegant, just forget about her english. i pick patience jonathan

forget about her English whatttttt A whole first lady can't speak proper English and that is the wife of a shoeless clueless man that leads over 170 million and you say forget about her English?? English is our first and official language! are you high on bitter leaf or did you smoke ugwu??

2 Likes

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by bibiking7(m): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mamaficient.

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
Guidette:

Pej went to university and cant speak english. Abeg with all aisha's beauty qualification, she will speak better english and not disgrace our country.
Luvly quote on yr signature,but i must say i am disappointed in you. Her inability to communicate properly in the english language takes nothing away from her as a human being and a mother,an educator and above all a hurstle,iron lady i call her,she aint a trophy wife lyk alot of oda women are content on being,i have nofin against Aisha,shes just gona be seen and not heard lyk Yaradua's wife,i applaud gej for giving a voice to women in dis country,only under his govt dt you hv alot of women holding important offices. You should too.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
chlowi:

i swear down
Emmm swear up o lol
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by kevinkod(m): 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
Babaneh:
Aisha Buhari will never speak provocating and disgracing english like mama patience
have u heard speaking b4?
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by ceejayluv(m): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
mistabiola:

#TakeBackNIGERIA

#iStand4NewNIGERIA.

Name the "intellectuals" pls...
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
SeverusSnape:

No, It may contribute but not "largely", who cares about mrs. Cameron or Michelle Obama, only for fashion stuffs.
Bt in a case wen d 1st lady can barely say a sentence witout blunder, hw wuld regards b given to education at all
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by neejay1986(m): 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
Jamji:
Are we voting for the wives or for their husbands?
Behind every successful man, there is woman .
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by MrsAwesome: 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
Aisha, daughters and son in law then their kids

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Akinrogun(m): 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
ireneony:
even a blind person knows that patience jonathan is more beautiful and elegant, just forget about her english. i pick patience jonathan
sycophants........u must b kidding me.

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by ozoebuka1(m): 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
intergral:
If you read PEJ's biography you will know that she was a confused woman imagine the jobs she did before: she was a teacher( I even wonder watin she dey use teach her students or maybe na deaf and dumb students) , she was a banker, lecturer, carpenter, mechanic, biologist, medical doctor, plantain seller, shoe shiner, conductor, footballer, software engineer, mathematician, okada rider and many more............. She met jonathan Drunk in one of the Bars in OTUOKE trying to sell his shoes to buy one bottle of gulder......... She was awarded P.H.D from one fake university in korea and she is planning to be awarded professor in CHAD!!!!!! Mehn dis country too much oh, hehehe my sweet 9ja...... Carry stone help me hit the like button cheesy
was searching for the "dislike" button.... dumb fellow why insult someone Who has made her mark as a human being? every Nigerian knows that woman but u? u are just a confused nairalander looking for "likes" for derogatory post ...smh dummy...Demi imp.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by ozoebuka1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
prinznazzy:

Bt in a case wen d 1st lady can barely say a sentence witout blunder, hw wuld regards b given to education at all
"Mr know it all" the last time I checked nobody is perfect in English, secondly. English is a borrowed language so, whether She murders English or not at least she's tried.... if we check very well, She might even speak better than your mother...
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by swezenberg(m): 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
APContherun:

At what time was Buhari in jail?

After the coup that brought in IBB. Abacha was a serving chief under IBB then. Chief of Army staff
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by swezenberg(m): 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
Bridgetown:
If only Buhari can present his first wife who knows only how to speak Fulani then the whole world would have known that mamaP is a proff in where that one is.

Hausa men always marginalizing their first wives all in the name of religion to marry plenty wives since time immemorial.

Go and find out what the first wife did and you will be more convinced about the man GMB. He has zero tolerance for corruption and indiscipline. He even demonstrated this in his family.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Samabu07(m): 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
A debate should be organised between Aisha and Patience.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Dolypson04(m): 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
I don't see any reason why we should compare them. Both women are beautiful in their own way. About their educational background, it doesn't matter. I would rather speak bad English and be a first lady than speak good English and be nobody
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Vickygirk(f): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
lefulefu:

dem tell u say na grammer dem dey take get joB?
yeye pickin like u

yet u will be number 1 that will insult and laugh at pej.
god dey watch u for 3D cinema
by the way, why should i choose a house wife over a hustler
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
ozoebuka1:
"Mr know it all" the last time I checked nobody is perfect in English, secondly. English is a borrowed language so, whether She murders English or not at least she's tried.... if we check very well, She might even speak better than your mother...
Lwkmd....gud u said "she might"...didn't u go to sch urslf?...4 some1 wit d degrees she claims to hav, its difficult to understand wat might b wrong...her situation isn't a case of makin just mistakes...its a case of nt knowin d basics of d language....nt even judging her by dat alone, d way she addresses issues isn't d standard of wat we can b proud of
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
hmmm....only God knows the mind of both gej and and gmb.....may God help nigeria in the forthcoming election
for better governance.......

#this gej /gmb things don tire person#
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Balyz: 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
intergral:
If you read PEJ's biography you will know that she was a confused woman imagine the jobs she did before: she was a teacher( I even wonder watin she dey use teach her students or maybe na deaf and dumb students) , she was a banker, lecturer, carpenter, mechanic, biologist, medical doctor, plantain seller, shoe shiner, conductor, footballer, software engineer, mathematician, okada rider and many more............. She met jonathan Drunk in one of the Bars in OTUOKE trying to sell his shoes to buy one bottle of gulder......... She was awarded P.H.D from one fake university in korea and she is planning to be awarded professor in CHAD!!!!!! Mehn dis country too much oh, hehehe my sweet 9ja...... Carry stone help me hit the like button cheesy
this is some real funny s**T grin grin
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by solidifi: 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
Why did Mrs. Hajia Buhari go to London and France to study? boko haram people. I thought western education is bad.

We know those who are coming to lead,
We know those who are coming to rule, and
We also know those who are coming to fight back or revenge
or bring Nigeria to a religion raised to power 1
or even afraid of being ruled
or perpetually dominate God's given oil to Nigeria.

Those who cannot help their region to harness their God given natural resources and grow with it, but claim to be superstars that will help Nigeria out.

We know them All
and God knows his people.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by intergral(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
ozoebuka1:
was searching for the "dislike" button.... dumb fellow why insult someone Who has made her mark as a human being? every Nigerian knows that woman but u? u are just a confused nairalander looking for "likes" for derogatory post ...smh dummy...Demi imp.
is being the first lady the mark she has made? "Everybody can be a leader but not everybody is a good leader" Mr MAN: I am currently doing my I.T at Nigerian refugees agency Abuja, for the past 3months we have received dozens of letters from different churches requesting for help to the displaced people from adamawa, borno and yobe. When we went to yola adamawa state we met about 10,000 refugees from adamawa only we came back to abuja and write a letter to the ministry, president , and even the first lady since she's a monther and can consider but all were ignored till today. We have to gather money from our staff including the I.T students donated and bought food to share for them. Few weeks ago were told that first lady when to bayelsa to share rice for their election................. I don't know if you're among those that received the rice or she's your sister for you to insult me but I forgive you......... Before people depend on N.T.A for everything that happened in Nigeria but now its the other way round imagine the 20girls that were recently kidnapped to my biggest surprise I only saw it on social media so please tell me the good thing she did for you that made to boldly insult me?

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by intergral(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
ozoebuka1:
is being the first lady the mark she has made? "Everybody can be a leader but not everybody is a good leader" Mr MAN: I am currently doing my I.T at Nigerian refugees agency Abuja, for the past 3months we have received dozens of letters from different churches requesting for help to the displaced people from adamawa, borno and yobe. When we went to yola adamawa state we met about 10,000 refugees from adamawa only we came back to abuja and write a letter to the ministry, president , and even the first lady since she's a monther and can consider but all were ignored till today. We have to gather money from our staff including the I.T students donated and bought food to share for them. Few weeks ago were told that first lady when to bayelsa to share rice for their election................. I don't know if you're among those that received the rice or she's your sister for you to insult me but I forgive you........ Before people depend on N.T.A for everything that happened in Nigeria but now its the other way round imagine the 20girls that were recently kidnapped to my biggest surprise I only saw it on social media so please tell me the good thing she did for you that made to boldly insult me?
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
pekeyim:
Majority of Nigerians are jobless.

Like the Op,

What type of English is this?

"where she studied a Bachelors in Public Administration,"

This is why we've not filled the 3 Millon Jobs. We created!!!

Nice observation, bro. Really, nice.

Meanwhile, I like your use of punctuation marks.

Nigerians and criticism....
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by paix(m): 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
It's a pity you can't see that pretty face in the public, cos Buhari will cancel the office of the first lady.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by piagetskinner(m): 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
ukemeramat:
can someone pleASE ask anty peepee to return all those degrees... so obvious those degrees where both wit money... meanwhile "i rather kill myself than commit suicide" embarassed embarassed embarassed
And how are u better offmr both

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter / Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K / Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.