Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging (24045 Views)

Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging / PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC / Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by ellechrystal(f): 10:06am On Dec 12, 2014
Oh good. Very good. So what is he crying about? I thought it was divine to die like they think? Alligator tears.rubbish.....
They should hand him already.
Get him high on cheap drugs n hang him.
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Sylvarresta(m): 10:06am On Dec 12, 2014
that's good..... I wish they can do d same for the rest in Dss custody.... those people are animal
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:06am On Dec 12, 2014
Good. If this had happened in Abuja or in the north, without the public even being aware of the court proceding, the accused will be freed.
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by brownlord2: 10:07am On Dec 12, 2014
Nice one.
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by AwesomeRomeo: 10:07am On Dec 12, 2014
A bottle of orijin for this.

Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by josiahriches(m): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2014
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by fpeter(f): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2014
codedflowz:
TheRealMrStan's threads has been making FP since morning

Are you a mod?
Are you related to Seun?
Did you also studied in Seun's village where I schooled?

Oga na STUDY biko undecided
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by holatin(m): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2014
simple as 123.
Catch them kill them before they Ve another change to wreck havoc
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nimblemind(m): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2014
One down... Still many to go!
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by funkiebully: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2014
This yoruba boko is now d scape goat. While ogwuche and co are freed. smh

Something is wrong somewhere!

1 Like

Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by kenkruse: 10:11am On Dec 12, 2014
Sounds good.

But I wonder the evidence they used against this dude that they lacked in Ogwuche's case despite dragging him from his hideout in Sudan.

Nigeria is too complex, with money, all things are possible in my country and vice versa.
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Riclord001(m): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:
Yes kill them all

Gej till 2019

Buhari is a terrorist

Apc is bokoharam

Amaechi is a nonentity
disadvantage of democracy...
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by codedflowz(m): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2014
fpeter:

Oga na STUDY biko undecided

Thank you embarassed

1 Like

Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nebuchadnezar: 10:12am On Dec 12, 2014
Riclord001:

disadvantage of democracy...

Gej till buhari cries like a fool he is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Toosure70: 10:14am On Dec 12, 2014
Hen en, who loose? When d 72 virgin go welcome him. Warning ! Dont mistakely damage d joystick o.
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by johnbuck81(m): 10:15am On Dec 12, 2014
edenhazard:
Bad news for me
one of my men down
ama terrorise yim - yoruba shekau
ur mumu too large.
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by EmirOMENT: 10:15am On Dec 12, 2014
Yo-robbers are potential terroristgringrin

They will always try to kill you with charm if you have a neighbor that run same business with you.
They will always try to slash your tongue or cut off your one of your organs for ritual purposesgrin
Their kings always practice cannibalism via eating the liver of the former kinggringrin
They will always hunt for human head during any of their fetish festival or during the burial ceremony of their crowned mengringrin

Now they have upgrade to bombs and using touts in motor parks...

Simplychic come oh... Come and read your brothers atrocitygrin

Booqee I don't know if you're interested in this one gringrin
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Collynzo9: 10:17am On Dec 12, 2014
If he was a northerner, Buhari and co would have protested against the court sentence.

1 Like

Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Frankenstein: 10:18am On Dec 12, 2014
Happened in 2007? A verdict came 7 years later.... let's clap for our judiciary.
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by johnbuck81(m): 10:19am On Dec 12, 2014
for him mind now..7 abi na 8 virgins dey wait 4 am.
#wrongOrientation
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by babydelight(f): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2014
He deserves it, why d tears those dt are dead nko
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 12, 2014
If only d clueless crew has D balls to do same...
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 12, 2014
SadNews.

Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 12, 2014
Dat's life for him#jeez passinby[color=#770077][/color] angry angry angry
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 12, 2014
Dat's life for him#jeez passinby[color=#770077][/color] angry angry angry tongue
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Dereformer(m): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2014
SilentCrescendo:
Still beats me how someone would allow other people (who are very much alive and plan on staying alive) to strap explosive devices to them and charge them to blow themselves up to tiny little pieces along with innocent kids, women, men. That's like a whole new dumb. angry sad angry

R.I.P to all the victims of suicide bombing all over the world and may their families find the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss. Amen.

That's what Islam offers to the world bro.
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by simplychic(f): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2014
EmirOMENT:
Yo-robbers are potential terroristgringrin

They will always try to kill you with charm if you have a neighbor that run same business with you.
They will always try to slash your tongue or cut off your one of your organs for ritual purposesgrin
Their kings always practice cannibalism via eating the liver of the former kinggringrin

They will always hunt for human head during any of their fetish festival or during the burial ceremony of their crowned mengringrin

Now they have upgrade to bombs and using touts in motor parks...

Simplychic come oh... Come and read your brothers atrocitygrin

Booqee I don't know if you're interested in this one gringrin

Am sure your mum which you used for money rituals didn't work for you like it worked for your brothers who buried his mum in hummer jeep "how barbaric"
Meanwhile we all know the region who eat each other so you know exactly who the cannibals are
Have you tried exporting cocaine in your quest for getting rich,look all your brothers are now taking them to Malaysia, you may want to give that a try trust me you will end up like your brothers.
Yes your onitsha and aba brothers and sisters don't do juju they only call Jesus and worship their pastors and even bully poor commuters. Remember your uncle Clifford Orji and that stupid pastor who is now in jail, your families in abriba would have chew you raw if you stayed behind and that was why you came to Yoruba land, trust me if we are cannibal you would have been long gone but no we are not and that is why you come to hide in Yoruba land.
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2014
Best award winning Judgement of the Year, and may you live long to sentence others who has killed.

Great job my Lord.
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by ramdris(m): 10:49am On Dec 12, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:
Yes kill them all

Gej till 2019

Buhari is a terrorist

Apc is bokoharam

Amaechi is a nonentity
And you my friend is the greatest r3tard.
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by farem: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
Rilwayne001:
Good for him

[size=13pt] Meanwhile, where is Abu Qaqa? The Top Boko Haram Commander And Spokesman that was arrested in 2012, and no news about him up till now [/size]

undecided

The people that enlisted him wont kill him. After millions was spent on facts of the case and extradition of Ogwuche from Sudan, he is here claiming our hard-earned money from his partner-in crime.

This conviction was pursued by a government of APC's state.
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nebuchadnezar: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2014
ramdris:

And you my friend is the greatest r3tard.

And you are a hopeless vulture.

Ewu gambia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate / Ghanaian Police Arrest IPOB Members / Yahaya Bello Gets 47 Votes And He Is 47 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.