Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,368 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death (19838 Views)

Wife, Children And Mother Of Falaeā€™s Guard Killed By Herdsmen / Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story / Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by EmirOMENT: 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
fred04:
Nawao to all dis yoruba women, the other one killed her husband cos of #10 tomtom. God knows dat I will never marry them. Come to ma Street you will c only landladies no landlord.
Simplychic another person has confirmed my claims gringrin

grin
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 13, 2014
Babymama1:

Do you have evidence that she killed him or is this the usual case of a dead man must have been killed by his wife and you want to demonize the wife.people slump and die FYI.

No one is saying she killed her husband but why going ahead to bury her husband without the knowledge of the family. A woman digging her husband grave herself is an abomination simple!
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by eherbal(m): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2014
SilentCrescendo:
Woah!!
whats up with all the negativity these days. I know things aren't all nice abd sweet like they used to but maaaaaan there has to be something that still restores that emotional "homeostasis". Please people, find positivity in all that happens, helps reduce the number of shite happening these days we have to read about on nairaland.

many are mad but few are roaming
no matter what the husband did to her, babe, hacking isn't the answer na. sad
mtcheeew, made me type long stuff (long according to my standards yes) on a friday morning. angry
Rubbish incoherent balderdash! undecided
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by SenatorJames(m): 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
wo1F:
Na wa o. Right before our own eyes, Nairaland Front page has been hjacked by terrorists. It has as a manner of speaking, gone to the dogs!

Go to the attached link below and drop your comments on how best Oluwaseun Osewa can handle this madness.

https://www.nairaland.com/2031191/opinion-homepage-way-too-busy
That thing is really sickening, i will leave sensible topics on front page to attend to some important issues if my life, only to come back after few minutes and meet useless celebrities, photoshopped and crime news on front page.

Seun should learn from some popular sites in the past, that are no more relevant nowadays. we love you and we don't pray for your downfall. Heed to advice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

28-year-old Man Dupes AIG Umar Manko Of N450,000 / UK Visa Applicant Bags 3 Year In Prison For Lieing About Marital Status / Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.