Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Yinka Ayefele Remembers The Car Crash That Crippled Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele Remembers The Car Crash That Crippled Him (708 Views)

Julius Agwu Turns Crippled Begger To Promote Upcoming Show (photos) / Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win / Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele Remembers The Car Crash That Crippled Him by handysuzy(f): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2014
Today marks the 17th year that gospel musician Yinka Ayefele had the motor accident that almost got him killed. He took to his facebook page to thank God for sparing his life. Read what he wrote below:

"REJOICE AND THANK GOD WITH ME. the journey started exactly 17yrs ago, it was on Friday December 12th 1997. On my way to Abeokuta where I had that ghastly motor accident. it was indeed MY TURNING POINT. "ODUNMBAKU" I will for ever be grateful to you my Lord. Thank you all for your love, support and encouragement. When there is life there is hope."

He also shared this photo:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-E0hu_r-EOeE/VIqvkzSU9FI/AAAAAAAAAOI/YbWgFOYnymI/s1600/yinka.png[/img]

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/yinka-ayefele-remembers-car-crash-that.html
Re: Yinka Ayefele Remembers The Car Crash That Crippled Him by ewosk: 10:44am On Dec 12, 2014
Thank God for His Saving Grace......even in accident....sumtin worst could av happened....

(1) (Reply)

BIURIFUL ''MISS SHAKARA 2014 Winner" For Pastor Chris Okotie Church ( Photos) / Patience Jonathan Tells Nigerians To Stop Abusing Her Husband Read More / Mercy Johnson Defends Her Train Trip From Iddo To Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.