Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

M I Dreaming,i Was Acredited With 25,000 Naira From Gtbank - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / M I Dreaming,i Was Acredited With 25,000 Naira From Gtbank (1383 Views)

How I Was Assaulted By My Lebanese Boss Yesterday Morning / I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. / ‘I Was 18 When I Started Driving A Truck’ – Female Driver (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M I Dreaming,i Was Acredited With 25,000 Naira From Gtbank by kuzee(m): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
i went to the bank today to deposit some money to my account at GTB,
the last tyme i visited that bank was july,the only balance left then was 2,000 naira...
but i felt a hunch to check my account balance first if gtb has taken some dough frm my account coz that what they often do..
lo nd behold is was 27,673 naira..
i check again,thesame thing,tuk out my card to confirm if i was the rightful owner...clean my eyes wella to ensure i count the numba of digit,it was till dat same amount,but i never receive any message or alert,how come?
wonders shall never end,i happily withdrew 8,000 naira to spend on my dog..

i want to knw if others experience this same tin,or how did it happen?

as if dat is not enuf,i subscribe monthly bundle for both my pap nd i which is 2GB for airtel netwrk..
in order not to finish my mb,i use my pap own for browsing till it reach 1,572 mb..
a time came my pap tuk his tab..then ported to my own sim..i browse nd download till it reached 1,386mb..
i was disappointed,jux a day i consumed bout 600mb..i had to find my pap tab nd remove the sim put mine inside his tab,dnt think am a bad boi o.. grin
i happily went ahead to browse with the sim..but i was dumbfounded..i have bin in the net for the past 1 hr..yet they didnt take any mb at all..infact right now it till intact..for the past 2 weeks now ave bin downloading nd downloading,the rest i kept watchin movies on youtube..my own sim,they re thief,so amazing shocked :oi kip wondering am i a master of luck coz i m always lucky in xo many things i cant mention..but these 2...free browsing nd gtb gut mi speechless..who else is browsing free now with airtel? nd any1 with gtb account accredited?

i knw baboons here will demand fr pix,but yu dnt expect i snapshot my gtbank acount..jux this will do..
in the pix below,locate the 1,572mb nd see..

Re: M I Dreaming,i Was Acredited With 25,000 Naira From Gtbank by sugarbuns(f): 3:51am On Dec 16, 2014
Tsk tsk....the right thing to do was to check with the bank.#myopinion#walksout.
Re: M I Dreaming,i Was Acredited With 25,000 Naira From Gtbank by Godmother(f): 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
sugarbuns:
Tsk tsk....the right thing to do was to check with the bank.#myopinion#walksout.

You're kidding right? You want him to form "the boy is good" ?
What happens to all the money the bank has stolen from him.
Anyways, I don't blame you sha, I used to have that mindset too.
But after Ecobank dealt with me merciless I gats toughen o

1 Like

Re: M I Dreaming,i Was Acredited With 25,000 Naira From Gtbank by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
on behalf of GTBank please return the money.
Check with the bank, maybe the money is actually yours...maybe it isn't.

Bear in mind that someone might be suffering a shortage as a result of that erroneous posting, (highly) possibly a contract staff...it's not the bank that would replace that money but a staff.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: M I Dreaming,i Was Acredited With 25,000 Naira From Gtbank by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hmmm..My comment fit offend people..
But dude,as u don flex some,leave d rest there,if na mistake..them go trace am collect..if after smtime,its still there,bro..Withdraw all and av a nice festive season of luck..
Re: M I Dreaming,i Was Acredited With 25,000 Naira From Gtbank by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Godmother:

But after Ecobank dealt with me merciless I gats toughen o

Note this, the people working behind the counters are human beings like u and I.
They pay for any shortage as well as turn in any surplus.

Someone whose salary might not even be up to 70k with no allownaaces will or must pay that money. All accounts must balance by end of day.

He isn't doing it for gtb he is doing it for the poor uinfortunate staff who made that error and who will pay. For him to keep shut is likened to stealing.

I live with a banker so I iknow this for sure
Re: M I Dreaming,i Was Acredited With 25,000 Naira From Gtbank by Godmother(f): 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
^^^ Well putting it this way, I can see how right you are. Although its never funny when the money is taken from one's account. I remember a period I paid in 50k into my account. An alert was sent to me an hour later and what I received was 49,100. I was so pissed cos the money wasn't even mine to start with.
Re: M I Dreaming,i Was Acredited With 25,000 Naira From Gtbank by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 18, 2014
Godmother:
^^^ Well putting it this way, I can see how right you are. Although its never funny when the money is taken from one's account. I remember a period I paid in 50k into my account. An alert was sent to me an hour later and what I received was 49,100. I was so pissed cos the money wasn't even mine to start with.

Did you bother quesationing any branc h to queryt your account?

When u see deduction that has no bearing pls its your money,go to the nearest branch and find out.

Like I stated, behind the counters are human beings and some. Are dishonest

This is not an excuse to keep that 25k
Re: M I Dreaming,i Was Acredited With 25,000 Naira From Gtbank by kuzee(m): 12:21am On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=Godmother post=28938234]

But after Ecobank dealt with me merciless I gats toughen o[/quote
thank you dear,you re really a Godmother..
Re: M I Dreaming,i Was Acredited With 25,000 Naira From Gtbank by kuzee(m): 12:21am On Dec 19, 2014
sugarbuns:
xo if you were in my shoes,to be honest,is dat what you will do?
Re: M I Dreaming,i Was Acredited With 25,000 Naira From Gtbank by kuzee(m): 12:24am On Dec 19, 2014
SuperMartins:
Hmmm..My comment fit offend people..
But dude,as u don flex some,leave d rest there,if na mistake..them go trace am collect..if after smtime,its still there,bro..Withdraw all and av a nice festive season of luck..
that wat i plan though,they have access,if it waz a mistake,they can withdraw it themselves,by the tyme this month end nd it till there..sure that dough gonna rest in my tommy

1 Like

Re: M I Dreaming,i Was Acredited With 25,000 Naira From Gtbank by kuzee(m): 12:25am On Dec 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
on behalf of GTBank please return the money.
Check with the bank, maybe the money is actually yours...maybe it isn't.

Bear in mind that someone might be suffering a shortage as a result of that erroneous posting, (highly) possibly a contract staff...it's not the bank that would replace that money but a staff.

Thanks.
are you working for them?
Re: M I Dreaming,i Was Acredited With 25,000 Naira From Gtbank by kuzee(m): 12:26am On Dec 19, 2014
one thing that me mi thinkin..what IF i try to relate the issue to the one of the staff,wnt they themselves take the dough?

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To NIPC Boss Mrs. Uju Aisha Hassan-baba And EFCC Chairman / Vacancy For An Economics Graduate / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.