Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Kids Arrested And Charged To Court For Attempting To Rob A Bank With Toy Guns - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kids Arrested And Charged To Court For Attempting To Rob A Bank With Toy Guns (516 Views)

Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught / Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now / Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kids Arrested And Charged To Court For Attempting To Rob A Bank With Toy Guns by Izyco: 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
Two teenage boys in Israel accused of trying to
rob a bank with their toy guns appeared in
court recently, Sky news reports.

The boys, aged 12 and 13 wore hooded caps and
stormed the bank premises shouting, "this is a
hold-up."

The boys were carrying fake M-16 assault rifles.
Police spokesman Micky Rosenfield said.

"They were toy guns but they looked real. The
people in the bank were scared, but then the
suspects ran out without taking any money."

The boys were caught on CCTV entering the bank
premises in the Tel Aviv suburb of Rishon Lezion.
They fled without any money after they
apparently lost their nerve, police said.

Mr Rosenfeld said police were able to identify the children from the security footage and
later arrested them.

But the boys lawyer Gil Gabay said the
youngsters' rights had been violated.

He said: "We are talking about children aged 12
and 13 who were arrested last night.

"They were investigated during the night against
legal instructions. They slept on a chair in the
police station.

"I think they should have been treated differently. I don't think they should have been treated like criminals."

See More Gist Here: >>www.vabadon.com
Re: Kids Arrested And Charged To Court For Attempting To Rob A Bank With Toy Guns by simplemach(m): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
Small children

(1) (Reply)

I Killed My Master Because I Needed N150,000 For Dubai Trip – Motor Boy / Pirated Copies Of Obasanjo’s Book Sell For N7,000 / Nigerian Army Relocates Over 200 Female Soldiers From Maiduguri In Anticipation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.