Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested (26635 Views)

Lagos Residents Expose Den Of Murderers (pictured) / Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue / Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by lalasticlala(m): 10:26am On Dec 26, 2014
Notorious robbery gang terrorising residents of Lagos state have been arrested by officials of Lagos Special Anti-Robbery Squad.
During their confession, the suspects identified as Okeke Christian, Paul Igwe and Akazue Nwakonuche claimed they only use toy guns to scare off motorists and passengers before robbing them.
They were arrested in Ikotun area of Lagos on December 11 while they were getting ready for an operation around 9:30pm.

Read the suspects confession below:

“I came to Lagos in 2010 to stay with an uncle in Ikotun. That was where I met the gang. Later, my uncle travelled to India and left a small shop for me. It was Paul (Igwe) who brought the idea of robbing tricycle drivers and passengers to the gang. He also brought Nwankpa to join us.

“Our mode of operation is to use toy guns to rob motorists and passengers. All of us had toy guns and cutlasses. But on that Thursday, we went to the Ikotun Roundabout and entered a tricycle with the purpose of robbing it. At a point, we pointed our guns to the driver, and he melted.
“But when he suspected we had toy guns, he gave out a shout, and some vigilance members got after us immediately. They gave us a chase, pursuing us into the hands of the police.” – said Okeke Christian.

“My role during the operation is to search the commercial bus, tricycle and abandoned bags for money, handsets and other valuables. Before I joined the gang, I used to sell ladies’ wares in Ikotun. It was Paul (Igwe) who brought me into the gang. Now, I regret taking that decision.”- said Akazue

“My alias is wiper. I am the gang leader. I brought the idea of robbing motorists, passengers and snatching tricycles. I met my gang members at our hemp smoking joint. One man named Roughman is the receiver of our snatched tricycles. He bought each from for us at N50,000.” – said the gang leader, Paul Igwe.

http://naijagists.com/photo-armed-robbers-terrorising-lagos-residents-with-toy-guns-arrested/

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by AutosBay(m): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2014
This Ikotun must be a very hot area.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by donmalcolm21(m): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2014
As long as an object is pointed at me I will surrender my possesions because there is a BIG diffrence btw action film and reality.

55 Likes

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 26, 2014
The driver SUSPECTED its toy gun??...And shouted ...DAT Driver Faith can move mountains ??

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by chelseabmw(m): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2014
Goodnews for us all...

Prison/jail will be a Kul place for them to spend their xmas n new year till 2054... Amen

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 26, 2014
grin
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by holatin(m): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2014
Toy wetin.

He has not been stealing only but also fooling

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by LMAyedun(m): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2014
LOL grin
Creative guyz!
See as dem arrange for the picture sef.. L-R: Tallest, Taller, Tall grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by datguru: 11:20am On Dec 26, 2014
It's is quite disheartening, sardonic, and barbaric how far some specie of homo sapiens can go for money

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by braintext(m): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2014
See their face

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by TeGaTeGa1(m): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2014
As long as dem don point something give me, even if na black wire sef...my fone, watch,necklace are theirs grin

13 Likes

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by hairyanus: 11:20am On Dec 26, 2014
Poverty is stupid...leave North as election approaches...that man will keep his word.

19 Likes

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by holatin(m): 11:21am On Dec 26, 2014
Iamsynord:
The driver SUSPECTED its toy gun??...And shouted ...DAT Driver Faith can move mountains ??
seconded

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by free2ryhme: 11:21am On Dec 26, 2014
baby robbers grin
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by freshness2020: 11:21am On Dec 26, 2014
Fool!
♈όϋ didn't regret when ♈όϋ got the share of the loots!
undecided

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 26, 2014
Okeke Christian
Paul Igwe
Akazue Nwakonuche

Una own don done like agoyin beans!!! cry cry cry

14 Likes

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by BossAyuk: 11:22am On Dec 26, 2014
When you're filled with fear, I don't think you'll be trying to assess if the robbers gun is real or fake. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by happyzed0(f): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2014
See as dem face dy lyk aba market thief

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by moscobabs(m): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2014
Vote GMB !!!!

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by lightheart(m): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2014
Ngwanu, u can now face the law.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 26, 2014
Hmmmm ole .......oli
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2014
Okays
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Ichel: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2014
holatin:
seconded
Thirded
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Akshow: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2014
awon ajeokuta mamumi ole gbo gbo

16 Likes

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Pajames4all: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2014
oh God have mercy
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by datola: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2014
How easy is it to know which real or toy gun.

One for the theive, one day for the owner.
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by mayorall(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2014
operation fish out the thieves.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by allisonluvsu(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2014
Now the police will be shooting dem with a real Gun. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by intergral(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2014
Na only Nigeria perSon go see this kind thing....
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by JayJustus(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2014
throws in the tribalistic card!!!

all igbos??

not perplexed!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Prodeegee(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2014
Toy guns huh...
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by intergral(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2014
Na only Nigeria perSon go see this kind thing...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Thief Almost Planked To Death In Bayelsa, After Being Caught (Graphic / Man Kills Wife With Acid In Ghana(photo) / N700m Fraud: Court Docks Ize-iyamu, Four Others, Fix March 26 For Ruling …‘we N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.