Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Pay Me Back My 1billion Naira, Ikedi Ohakim To Senator hope Uzodinma. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pay Me Back My 1billion Naira, Ikedi Ohakim To Senator hope Uzodinma. (1050 Views)

"Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo / Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding / Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay Me Back My 1billion Naira, Ikedi Ohakim To Senator hope Uzodinma. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
I TALK AM NA! _____PAY ME BACK MY 1
BILLION NAIRA, IKEDI OHAKIM TO SENATOR
HOPE UZODINMA.
Chief Ikedi Ohakim has asked Senator Hope
Uzodinma to refund him back his 1 billion naira
that he gave to him prior to the PDP
gubernatorial primary election that took place in
Imo state. It could be recalled that I had earlier
reported it via my article that Senator Hope
Uzodinma placed a price tag of 2 billion for
anyone seeking his support in the just concluded
primary election. Again, information has it that
Hon Emeka Ihedioha paid a whopping sum of
450 million naira, within 30 minutes to the
commencement of the election to Chief Nnamdi
Anyaehie to support him without the knowledge
of Senator Hope Uzodinma on the deal. NSOGBU
EVERYWHERE IN IMO STATE PDP. Tufiakwa!
Greedy set of devourers looking for Imo state
fund to devour.

Re: Pay Me Back My 1billion Naira, Ikedi Ohakim To Senator hope Uzodinma. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2014

Re: Pay Me Back My 1billion Naira, Ikedi Ohakim To Senator hope Uzodinma. by 99100(m): 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
Source ?

If non mods should do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Pay Me Back My 1billion Naira, Ikedi Ohakim To Senator hope Uzodinma. by Adminisher: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
These people are paving their ways into prison. Please let no body advise them to watch their words in public. I personally like seeing politicians in prison.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Delays Buhari’s Decision On VP / President Jonathan Relocates Family To The UK Ahead Of 2015 Elections / Some Quotable Quotes By President Gej In The Past Few Days And My Take On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.