Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

The Amazing 18 Pre-installed Apps In The Innjoo Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Amazing 18 Pre-installed Apps In The Innjoo Phone (986 Views)

Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone / The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review / See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Amazing 18 Pre-installed Apps In The Innjoo Phone by adeolazzy: 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
I want to use this opportunity to say I AM TOTALLY IMPRESSED with the pre-installed apps on the Injoo I1s .. i mean with this phone you dont need to waste mbs downloading things. i am in love with these two cos i didnt waste my mb to download:

1. Battery Doctor : (FULL) - The best battery saver in the world right now
2. Whatsapp: Most people download this app with their mobile data

Which pre-installed app do you love?
Re: The Amazing 18 Pre-installed Apps In The Innjoo Phone by maxibrainz: 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
with my glo Bis I don't care if the app is preinstalled or not, got lot of data, my MTN Bis is also there as backup
Re: The Amazing 18 Pre-installed Apps In The Innjoo Phone by AdeniyiA(m): 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
i guess you're in PDP op?, not knowing the difference between 18 & 2
Re: The Amazing 18 Pre-installed Apps In The Innjoo Phone by adeolazzy: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2015
AdeniyiA:
i guess you're in PDP op?, not knowing the difference between 18 & 2

Dont get

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Android Phones In Nigeria - Kaymu First Half REPORT For 2015 / See How To Root And Change Imei Of Tecno Camon C8 / Infinix Big 6 Specifications And Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.