Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone (12092 Views)

People Mistake This Innjoo Phone For Samsung Galaxy 8: Will You Buy? / Read This Before You Buy Innjoo Max3 / NTEL Now Available In Lagos And Working On Innjoo Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by habeeblai244(m): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2016
I feel Like crying Now. Innjoo Nah Bastard. My Brother Run for Yah Life when you see innjoo Device.

I bought my Innjoo Fire Last Year from Jumia. Am feeling Like a king, Press my Fire all day. Playing Awesome games, You know why?
I got 2gb Ram and 2500mah battery.

After 3months, my phone started developing fault, The minimizing pad didnt work for about 3days. I was scared since i read it on Nairaland that innjoo Office was closed coz they produced substandard phone.
Again After 2weeks, my phone started operating Itself. Yes!
I woke up one morning my Fire has already unlocked itself, Playing an HD movie. I left the batterry on 88%, it was already 41%

The mistake of Life i did was I didnt Return the phone to Jumia to Fix it. My friends Convience me not to coz His friend did that and got back his phone after 3month.

I thought i can just take this to qualify Engineers and fixed this with just about N2500 at maximum. I took my Fire to about 5 engineer, None of them could find the Calibrator.
Someone On Nairaland told me, They got office in Lagos only, I have to go to lagos to fix it.
Am Done!
I wait wait and wait maybe the Calibrator and other spare parts will be available to other state in some time since it was just a Phone lunched 4month ago.

Until Now, I decided to dig up some info about Innjoo. With google I got innjoo Office Number in Lagos. I also visited their Online forum.
Chai, Come and see complain, Even those that are not in Nigeria, 70% of the forum is full of complains.

I called innjoo office this morning and I was told by the agent, It will cost me N6500 to fix it, and also i will have to come to Lagos.

I feel like crying, But as in Man nah. I wont. Am a student, where will i get N6500. Even if I get that, I will rather keep it and contribute to it and later buy Infinix or Gionee.
If Ordinary Calibrator is fixed with N6500, How much will they fix screen. N10,000 i guess sad

For the past 4month. All i do is recieve calls and play music. Nothing more, The phone will keep pressing itself.

Summary of my Write up .
- Dont Buy Innjoo product, Pls go for Infinix and Gionee. They are also cheep.

I know some here also will want to share his/her own ordeal

I dont know, if someone can move it to front page.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 16, 2016
Following
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 16, 2016
your topic is misleading. that you bought substandard phone doesn't mean that I shouldn't buy innjoo. I think you should have said my experience with innjoo as your heading instead of saying why you shouldn't buy innjoo. There's no perfect phone any where in the world

7 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by habeeblai244(m): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2016
asuustrike2009:
your topic is misleading. that you bought substandard phone doesn't mean that I shouldn't buy innjoo. I think you should have said my experience with innjoo as your heading instead of saying why you shouldn't buy innjoo. There's no perfect phone any where in the world

do you read my post. ??

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
habeeblai244:

do you read my post. ??
your is heading is what am after not your post. Your post is Okay but the heading is misleading
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
I think the OP has a point and so much believe what He s saying in essence is that no availability of parts and service centers is a big turn off.I have the Innjoo one currently,just little splash of water on it and it didn't work again,no center in my Town

asuustrike2009:
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
gadgetsngs:
I think the OP has a point and so much believe what He s saying in essence is that no availability of parts and service centers is a big turn off.I have the Innjoo one currently,just little splash of water on it and it didn't work again,no center in my Town

Really! which phone person wan come buy?
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by ritababe(f): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
Is not only innjoo, all phone from china none of them they last, i use my nokia for 5 years, and since i've been using different smartphone for three years now none of them have live upto a year.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by habeeblai244(m): 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
asuustrike2009:

your is heading is what am after not your post. Your post is Okay but the heading is misleading
okay, what do you suggest i should change it to
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by habeeblai244(m): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
gadgetsngs:

I can afford to go to lagos, But the money to fix it is a big turn off,

Gonna be spending about N9,000
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by habeeblai244(m): 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
ritababe:
Is not only innjoo, all phone from china none of them they last, i use my nokia for 5 years, and since i've been using different smartphone for three years now none of them have live upto a year.
Yes, You are right, still using my Nokia 200 along side with my android. Bought it Late 2012.

But Innjoo product are not just good. Visit their forum via innjoo.com and see complain
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by habeeblai244(m): 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Really! which phone person wan come buy?
lol, Nah only Innjoo dey Nigeria
You can buy our own android produce in Nigeria. wink
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by gabylzy(m): 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
i keep telling if ts not gionee ts not gionee grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by BigJakie: 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
asuustrike2009:

His topic is on point... if u read his post carefully, he stated that the customer review from different users are all in the negative light. It's not just a personal experience/problem if a greater percentage of users are complaining.
Similar to those who drive Nissan cars in auto section advice people against buying them cuz of Gear box faults. I hope u undastand why topic is on point.

Lesson: make sure you browse on customer review on any electronic gadgets before buying so to know what to expect.

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by habeeblai244(m): 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
BigJakie:

His topic is on point... if u read his post carefully, he stated that the customer review from different users are all in the negative light. It's not just a personal experience/problem if a greater percentage of users are complaining.
Similar to those who drive Nissan cars in auto section advice people against buying them cuz of Gear box faults. I hope u undastand why topic is on point.

Lesson: make sure you browse on customer review on any electronic gadgets before buying so to know what to expect.
thumb up bro.
Its a mistake tho. Didnt wait at all, bought the phone the same month it was lunch

lalasticlala
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by Orator2383: 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
habeeblai244:
I feel Like crying Now. Innjoo Nah Bastard. My Brother Run for Yah Life when you see innjoo Device.

I bought my Innjoo Fire Last Year from Jumia. Am feeling Like a king, Press my Fire all day. Playing Awesome games, You know why?

After 3months, my phone started developing fault, The minimizing pad didnt work for about 3days. I was scared since i read it on Nairaland that innjoo Office was closed coz they produced substandard phone.
I woke up one morning my Fire has already unlocked itself, Playing an HD movie. I left the batterry on 88%, it was already 41%

The mistake of Life i did was I didnt Return the phone to Jumia to Fix it. My friends Convience me not to coz His friend did that and got back his phone after 3month.

I thought i can just take this to qualify Engineers and fixed this with just about N2500 at maximum. I took my Fire to about 5 engineer, None of them could find the Calibrator.
Someone On Nairaland told me, They got office in Lagos only, I have to go to lagos to fix it.
Am Done!
I wait wait and wait maybe the Calibrator and other spare parts will be available to other state in some time since it was just a Phone lunched 4month ago.

Until Now, I decided to dig up some info about Innjoo. With google I got innjoo Office Number in Lagos. I also visited their Online forum.
Chai, Come and see complain, Even those that are not in Nigeria, 70% of the forum is full of complains.

I called innjoo office this morning and I was told by the agent, It will cost me N6500 to fix it, and also i will have to come to Lagos.

I feel like crying, But as in Man nah. I wont. Am a student, where will i get N6500. Even if I get that, I will rather keep it and contribute to it and later buy Infinix or Gionee.
If Ordinary Calibrator is fixed with N6500, How much will they fix screen. N10,000 i guess sad

For the past 4month. All i do is recieve calls and play music. Nothing more, The phone will keep pressing itself.

Summary of my Write up .

My brother I bought one too that ghost touches after a month. All innjoo fire sold here in Nigeria have calibration problems. Their office was sealed because of this useless phone. If you visit their office all people that came there about 90% of them brought fire or fire plus for repair - same touch pad problem
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
habeeblai244:

okay, what do you suggest i should change it to
My experience with innjoo not what you typed. There alot of persons using the phones without complain so generalizing the whole thing sound ridiculous. I may have problem with gionee, Samsung e.t.c but doesn't mean I would generalize it or discourage people from buying because of my experience
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by Orator2383: 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
ritababe:
bro you are wrong,Not all . I can tell you that Tecno, Huawei, Xiaomi or Infinix products I have used all function well without giving me issues. I can recommend any of this phones because I have used all of them.
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
BigJakie:

Op hasn't provide links, or where those persons complained about the phone. Don't you think some persons will see it as spoiling market for the company? Yes I agree he might have issues but there are no proves to justify his claim. secondly his heading should be centered on his experience pending when he comes out with facts. Anybody can compose a message and post it on this forum what he or she experienced with a brand without facts yet we just believe them easily. I might say don't buy gionee or Samsung phones again because of my personal interest to promote my company's brand. it's called demarketing if I am not mistaken
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by Yorubago(f): 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
When people don't but InnJoo, their best best is Tecno na, with the kind of phones those ones are making now...
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by BustScam: 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
Yorubago:
When people don't but InnJoo, their best best is Tecno na, with the kind of phones those ones are making now...

Really, do they have a base in Lagos?
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
Here we go again, complaints upon complaints upon complaints
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by Oladipupo22: 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
habeeblai244:

Am Done!

Summary of my Write up .

Sharrap, where were you when bloggers were shouting that you should buy from ONLY those who have an established customer relationship centers in Nigeria like
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
habeeblai244:

Yes, You are right, still using my Nokia 200 along side with my android. Bought it Late 2012.

But Innjoo product are not just good. Visit their forum via innjoo.com and see complain

I'm not saying injoo make bad or good phones, but comparing a simple 32mb ram phone and 3.2 inch screen like Nokia asha 200 with a smartphone is simply silly. What do u expect? A phone with less features will definitely last longer than a phone with with 5 inch glass screen and lots of features. Between a toyota corolla and a range rover sport which do u think will stand a test of time? If u drop a Nokia 3310 all u have to do is pick it up, put the battery back and cover it, power it on and it will be good to go. Try that with a galaxy s6 and u will be spending nothing less than 20k in repairs. Does that mean Nokia 3310 is better?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by ritababe(f): 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
Orator2383:
bro you are wrong,Not all . I can tell you that Tecno, Huawei, Xiaomi or Infinix products I have used all function well without giving me issues. I can recommend any of this phones because I have used all of them.

lol who be bro
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by honsule(m): 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
I bought innjoo Note from Jumia last year.the menu button just stopped working,i later saw colour stuff by the side of the screen. it was so annoying. I took it for repairs, calibrator of course, they couldn't get it. i wanted to sell it as scrap for 7k the guy wasn't ready to give me the money. i later called Innjoo C.C Lagos i was told they have collection centre in Abuja. i quickly took the phone there. After like 2 weeks, i eventually got the phone. everything was changed and it was working perfectly. FOR FREE. I didn't pay a dime

But one thing i don't like about the Phone is: it keeps duplicating and multiplying apps icons. u will see BBM icon like 3 places, likewise whatsapp. and once u uninstalled one icon , you have uninstalled your app, you have to download and install afresh, that alone made me to sell the phone with immediate alacrity.
Though i still have their Innjoo leap.I hardly use it...
FOR NOW Team Gionee cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by Tallesty1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
ritababe:
Speak only what you know miss.

Which China have you used that didn't last?
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by chydel(m): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
habeeblai244:

Summary of my Write up .

I had similar experience, bought Innjoo i1s at N9,999 on Jumia Nov 2014 black Friday, two months later, water accidentally spilled on it, on getting to Innjoo office in Ikeja, I was told it's repair will cost me N9,000. Imagine that undecided
In fact Innjoo na bastardbastard lipsrsealed
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by habeeblai244(m): 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
Orator2383:
My brother I bought one too that ghost touches after a month. All innjoo fire sold here in Nigeria have calibration problems. Their office was sealed because of this useless phone. If you visit their office all people that came there about 90% of them brought fire or fire plus for repair - same touch pad problem
Tell them, I will never buy innjoo product again
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by habeeblai244(m): 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
asuustrike2009:

My experience with innjoo not what you typed. There alot of persons using the phones without complain so generalizing the whole thing sound ridiculous. I may have problem with gionee, Samsung e.t.c but doesn't mean I would generalize it or discourage people from buying because of my experience
lemme discourage them. Am helping their A$$. How will i fix a phone i bought for 18k for about 9k (T.fare included)

Go too There forum via innjoo.com and see what am saying.
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by habeeblai244(m): 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Op hasn't provide links, or where those persons complained about the phone. Don't you think some persons will see it as spoiling market for the company? Yes I agree he might have issues but there are no proves to justify his claim. secondly his heading should be centered on his experience pending when he comes out with facts. Anybody can compose a message and post it on this forum what he or she experienced with a brand without facts yet we just believe them easily. I might say don't buy gionee or Samsung phones again because of my personal interest to promote my company's brand. it's called demarketing if I am not mistaken

links and prove you said.
Read wella. Visit their Forum Via innjoo.com and see what am saying. Do i need to put links?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2go Version 3.7 Now Available For All Devices. / Genius Android Phone From Glo / As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.