Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

The Association Of Apes By Zuby - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Association Of Apes By Zuby (940 Views)

Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) / Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation / Stalin's Goal To Create Monsters By Crossing Humans With Apes! Debunks Evolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Association Of Apes By Zuby by ZUBY77(m): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
At the last APC convention, i saw, at the VIP stand, the evil faces that held this country down since 70s.

Top on the List was General Muhammad Buhari.
This man was a military leader in 1983 to 85 When another evil man took over from him. I was 3 years then. Today he wants to rule again until 2023. I will be 43 years by then, old enough to even run for president of Nigeria but i can't because politicians from 60s and 70s would still be there running for the same post. No chance for the newbie.

Then i saw another black face, Atiku Abubakar, a former deputy director of Federal customs. During his regime, thousands of seized items from Nigerians got missing twice. All of a sudden, atiku became a billionaire. Since then, he has been struggling to be the supreme civilian leader of Nigeria. He contested for presidency in 1993. I saw his face two days ago, contesting for the same position after 20 years.

Chief Gemade was there. Recently defected to the Alliance of Apes Council because he was denied ticket in People's Deception Partners where he was the national leader. Gawd! The old party became bad overnight because they said he should step down for the new generation to move the people forward. He has been there all along, trampling on his people's will because he has money to intimidate them.

Then Audu Ogbe, another ex national leader of a party who suddenly discovered that the first group of criminals were no longer good for him. He needed another rising gang of bandits who were ready to accept and forgive his past, no matter what he did. Guess what, they embraced him and welcomed him to their VIP table.

What is the difference between Gemade/Ogbe in PDP and Gemade/Ogbe in APC? Tell yourself the answer because for me, they are both the same. No vision, no technological Idea, no social experience, no growth idea, nothing except bundles of cash hidden all over the place. You dont buy future with money, you move slowly towards it with innovation and ideas.

I saw them. The faces of evil, looking down on innocent Nigerians with red cat eyes, wondering the best Way to exploit them.
How old is Buhari? Yet he wants to rule you.

Nigeria should be like Emirates or Qatar or Libya(before the evil lords came from the west to destroy them) by now. We both have oil deposits, big enough to make every Nigerian live well. But no, they must make this country ungovernable because, an Hausa man or Yoruba man or Igbo man is the president.

The association of thieves and blood suckers are getting ready to sacrifice some more blood come 2015. They won't die, its you out there that will die if you are not careful. They have hired protections but you dont. Your death mean nothing to them but their deaths will be celebrated by you, yes you.

The topic is now how one evil is better than the other.

If you reside in the dangerous zones, start running because there would be blood everywhere after the elections.

http://www.globalruns.com/entertainment-celebrities/the-association-of-apes/

2 Likes

Re: The Association Of Apes By Zuby by holatin(m): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
in one word
We should settle for Jonathan to lead us the same way he has for d past 6 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Association Of Apes By Zuby by Rilwayne001: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
holatin:
in one word
We should settle for Jonathan to lead us the same way he has for d past 6 years

Don't mind these saTANists, they've been infected with cluelessness by the shoeless otueke drunkard grin

4 Likes

Re: The Association Of Apes By Zuby by 7lives: 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
@Op all these people you're calling evil are the pillars of support for PDP in the last fourteen years except Buhari, now I understand the hue and cry about APC.
Op don't you think something is wrong somewhere?, these people and Obj are the people that put jona in aso rock, for them to suddenly abandon PDP means jona himself has a lot of question to answer.
From the look of things PDP looks like a table that's standing on one out of four legs, to think this party used to be the most powerful and the largest political party in Africa, if PDP can be reduced to the rubbish that it is today then you can't hate anybody for jumping ship and from the look of things more people will jump before the election.
The way that SCOAN building collapsed will be a child play compare to the way PDP will collapse so you better start getting used to seen more of these faces you called evil.
Re: The Association Of Apes By Zuby by ZUBY77(m): 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
So it simply means that the same people who destroyed PDP are now joining APC.

You must understand me first. I am not PDP. I am me.
I dont support PDP, I only said that they are the same people.

2 Likes

Re: The Association Of Apes By Zuby by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
Zuby77

You know d Problem with u and d rest of ur likesu just sit in d comfort of your homes and make all sorts of noise; if u believe u can change nigeria, why dont u throw your hat into d ring and chase these corrupt leaders out of d political field; y dont u just come out an practice what u preach?? Instead of ranting like an underfed infant on nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Association Of Apes By Zuby by ZUBY77(m): 9:44am On Feb 01, 2015
mobuch:

Zuby77

You know d Problem with u and d rest of ur likesu just sit in d comfort of your homes and make all sorts of noise; if u believe u can change nigeria, why dont u throw your hat into d ring and chase these corrupt leaders out of d political field; y dont u just come out an practice what u preach?? Instead of ranting like an underfed infant on nairaland.

Part of my job is to make you think before you vote.
It's easy for you to be dragged 10 years back by these people.
Re: The Association Of Apes By Zuby by SuperSuave(m): 5:28am On Apr 25, 2015
Thank God the apes took over from clueless otuoke man. Yeye post

(1) (Reply)

In 2015, Dogs And Baboons Shall Rise And Defend The Ecosystem. Never Again!! / Two Germans Killed In Nigeria / Allah Akbar: Suicude Bombings Surged By 94% In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.