Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

General Muhammadu Buhari You Must Know #teamgmb2015 Ff @9jayouthdecides - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Muhammadu Buhari You Must Know #teamgmb2015 Ff @9jayouthdecides (606 Views)

Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel / Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' / Coup Speech Of Major-general Muhammadu Buhari, January 1, 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Muhammadu Buhari You Must Know #teamgmb2015 Ff @9jayouthdecides by prof22(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
[b]General Muhammadu Buhari that i know by Pastor Tunde Bakare

[b]"A Muslim is a human being. He is of God’s creation.
There are religious
differences, no doubt. You will be shocked to know that General Buhari’s driver of 10 years is a Christian.
His body guards are all Christians, born again people. He is a man who does not discriminate if he
has something to offer. He was such a person. During
our campaign, Buhari will deliberately not call me from Saturday night to Monday morning, giving
me time to worship. We have mutual respect for each other. I know his persuasion as a Muslim. We
had a joke in England.
He said we have three
things in common, but he beats me in one. I was patient to hear him. I asked what the three things were. He said he was the
last son of his father and I am the last son of my father. Secondly, there are
only two people remaining from his father’s side and
there are only two people remaining from my father’s
side, myself and my
brother. He said he beats me in one because his father had 23 children, while my father had 22. We laughed. I said General; I also beat you in one. I said I was a Muslim and I
am now a Christian while you are yet to become a Christian, are you coming
over? We laughed. That is the kind of person he is. Very humane, very
polished. He is not the
fundamentalist many
people think he is.
I remember we finished campaign in Kaduna and it was such a huge turn-out. I
have never seen such a mammoth crowd in my life. We returned to his home to have some food and he came out of the car
and said; ‘Jesus Christ’ and I asked him: ‘General, what
was that?’ And he said
Pastor, you don’t have a monopoly of Jesus Christ, we have him in our Quran too. And we laughed. You can’t but love such a man.
You can’t fault such a
person. He is not who
people think he is. He is not a fundamentalist at all. I
am glad you read what he said about Boko Haram recently. Even President
Jonathan publicly
commended him. That is the kind of person he is. Rather than look for trouble, he will go to court. He is a man of peace."
Pastor Tunde Bakare[/b]

You are free to support any candidate of your choice. But as for me i am voting GMB . And i am a christian just so you know too. We are all human beings.

#TEAMGMB2015 #VOTEWISELY Follow us on twitter and lets rally our support for this man. We've given GEJ all the time, the benefit od doubt now its time to give another man.

@9jayouthdecides @9jayouthdecides @9jayouthdecides @9jayouthdecides @9jayouthdecides @9jayouthdecides @9jayouthdecides @9jayouthdecides [/b]

Re: General Muhammadu Buhari You Must Know #teamgmb2015 Ff @9jayouthdecides by Ezedon(m): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
Who are we goin to ask
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari You Must Know #teamgmb2015 Ff @9jayouthdecides by bitterpenis(m): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
He has my vote over and over again, what GEJ couldn't do in 6 years there is no way he can do it in another 4 years
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari You Must Know #teamgmb2015 Ff @9jayouthdecides by Baawaa(m): 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
For me and my household we go for GMB
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari You Must Know #teamgmb2015 Ff @9jayouthdecides by smsshola(m): 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nice one op..until we start to see religion as thing of worship,state as one heritage nd culture and ethnic as not a right to rule den Nigeria as a work in progress we as citizen of ds country need to start judging our leader by their character and content and not by their color or background. Further enof of ds saying Buhari is a fanatics,quite alright he has make alot of statement that are wrong but he is human after if God can forgive what is our own dt wl still held him bound...in my Lord voice he who have not sin let him cast the fisrt stone.
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari You Must Know #teamgmb2015 Ff @9jayouthdecides by businesslawyer(m): 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
Thank you for this OP Buhari 2015 is a project that must be achieved.

(1) (Reply)

God Bless Rochas For Answering The clarion Call, / B’haram: External, Internal Sabotage Frustrate Me –jonathan / ‘Buhari Presidency’ll End Insecurity in Nigeria’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.