Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,783 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Immorality Now Widely Sponsored, Advertised And Accepted Everywhere In The Media - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Immorality Now Widely Sponsored, Advertised And Accepted Everywhere In The Media (466 Views)

How Parents Breed Immorality, Raise Armed Robbers / When Your Best Man Is The One That Sponsored Your Wedding / Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Immorality Now Widely Sponsored, Advertised And Accepted Everywhere In The Media by Azo(m): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
I was scrolling through thr local channels and for a split second the dial stopped on STv and the Pepsi top 10 music chart was on air. To my bewilderment, a supposed 16 year old was wining and grinding with her buttocks on the crouch of one of this artistes. And we keep wondering why the society is rotten when this multinationals are busy sponsoring immoralities all over the media with "very" little on education and null on research. I smh for the future of Nigeria and I just wonder what the way out to building a better and morally cautious society will be..

(1) (Reply)

My Uncle Wanted To Kill His Son Instead Of Christmas Chicken / Daddy Xmas Won't Be Nice Without Uninterrupted Power Back Up Get 1.5KVA Inverter / See My Christmas Gift For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.