Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Governor Obiano Rescues Accident Victim In Onitsha(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Rescues Accident Victim In Onitsha(photo) (1661 Views)

Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos / Ogun Deputy-governor, Yetunde-onanuga Rescues Accident Victim (photo) / Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Obiano Rescues Accident Victim In Onitsha(photo) by pijango(m): 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
Anambra State governor Chief Willie Obiano saved an accident victim who was hit by a hit and run driver in Onitsha, Anambra State. The governor who happened to be at the scene put a call immediately to a hospital which quickly sent an ambulance to the scene of the accident. That was thoughtful though...I guess politics bring the inner good in our Nigerian politicians.

www.pijangonews.com/2014/12/anambra-state-gov-wille-obiano-rescuing.html

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Rescues Accident Victim In Onitsha(photo) by nuelsylves(m): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
So this can be possible in Nigeria...., Hospital ambulance answering an emergency call.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Rescues Accident Victim In Onitsha(photo) by Uncleodi(m): 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
Kind hearted.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Rescues Accident Victim In Onitsha(photo) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
nuelsylves:
So this can be possible in Nigeria...., Hospital ambulance answering an emergency call.
probably because the call was made by the governor.
Nice one Willy Obiano! Bless you sir!

4 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Rescues Accident Victim In Onitsha(photo) by barthchuks(m): 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
it is done by ordinary citizens
Re: Governor Obiano Rescues Accident Victim In Onitsha(photo) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
Is this how to carry an accident victim? What if there is a niche on the spinal chord, they will fully sever it. The nurse that was supposed to know better was simply looking at them feigning busy.

Kudos to the governor though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano Rescues Accident Victim In Onitsha(photo) by Lusaint(m): 12:01am On Dec 13, 2014
Wat a nice man

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Rescues Accident Victim In Onitsha(photo) by jumobi1(m): 1:11am On Dec 13, 2014
Isn't that what any regular person should do?

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Rescues Accident Victim In Onitsha(photo) by IGBOSON1: 1:43am On Dec 13, 2014
chimoz:
Is this how to carry an accident victim? What if there is a niche on the spinal chord, they will fully sever it. The nurse that was supposed to know better was simply looking at them feigning busy.

Kudos to the governor though.

^^^That's the first thing i thought of when i saw the pic! Hope they've not made matters worse by the way they handled him!

What i notice with professional ambulance crew is that they put the victim in a neck-brace -just incase there's any spinal injuries- and he's carefully placed in the waiting ambulance with a stretcher!

Though a commendable effort by all involved, i think the ambulance crew need a bit more training!
Re: Governor Obiano Rescues Accident Victim In Onitsha(photo) by lilbabyak(m): 1:57am On Dec 13, 2014
That's a good act
Re: Governor Obiano Rescues Accident Victim In Onitsha(photo) by Ikengawo: 2:09am On Dec 13, 2014
The ambulance and staff look quality. It's rare we see out programs and public services conducted to a tasteful standard. I was expecting this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Rescues Accident Victim In Onitsha(photo) by Caseless: 7:17am On Dec 13, 2014
I'm begining to see something good in this man.
Re: Governor Obiano Rescues Accident Victim In Onitsha(photo) by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^That's the first thing i thought of when i saw the pic! Hope they've not made matters worse by the way they handled him!

What i notice with professional ambulance crew is that they put the victim in a neck-brace -just incase there's any spinal injuries- and he's carefully placed in the waiting ambulance with a stretcher!

Though a commendable effort by all involved, i think the ambulance crew need a bit more training!
Thats the standard practise, then you carry the person outstretched or roll him gently by the side.
Re: Governor Obiano Rescues Accident Victim In Onitsha(photo) by Yeske2(m): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2014
Obiakpo, we dey see ya hand o. Thanks a million
Re: Governor Obiano Rescues Accident Victim In Onitsha(photo) by juman(m): 9:35am On Dec 13, 2014
Hiss

Shebi, the useless leaders clueless and corrupt governance caused the accident in the first place.

(1) (Reply)

Former APC Chairman, 3 Lawmakers, Others Defect To PDP / Is This Message From The Catholic Church? (picture) / Lagos Should Be Made A Federal Commercial Capital Territory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.