Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? (179344 Views)

Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. / Top 20 Highest Grossing Nigerian Movies Of All Time / Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by wiegraf: 3:50am On Jan 30, 2015
Feraz:
Dude easy please. grin

I do not quite agree with your putting Kabuto before Itachi and Kakashi, even your Madara before Hamura. It's your list though. Here's mine -

1. Kaguya Ootsutsuki (even though she was wasting chakra for a villain of her caliber. This could be due to the fact that she didn't know ninjutsu cos it was learnt centuries after her demise)
2. Hagoromo and Hamuta Ootsutsuki.
3. Uchiha 'Rikodou' Madara (best villain ever)
4. Uzumaki Naruto
5. Uchiha Sasuke
6. Ashura/Indra (not leaving out Toneri - this is because Kishi is involved with the production and story of the final movie unlike previous ones)
7. Uchiha Obito (after he became the juubi's jinchuuriki)
8. Senju Hashirama
9. Senju Tobirama
10.Sarutobi Hizuren
11.Namikaze Minato
12. Nagato
13.Jiraiya (even Itachi agreed that both he and Kisame will die should they face this guy)
14.Itachi
15.Kakashi
16.Kabuchimaru (this idiot did not use his powers well too)
17.Onoki
18.Kinkaku and Ginkaku
19.Muu/Nidaime Mizukage
20.Sandaime Raikage

Interesting write up though. . .

Tags: Ihedinobi2, Wackyj1, Graviton, Firestar, rapmike, Kimco, wiegraf, next2beeze, pickabeau, virus007, decepticos and those I can't remember.

Decent 1-12 IMO, though the order is debatable.

Eg, If naruto was using flying thunder God in last chapter then he basically became a teleporting army. Not sure though, likely just a body flicker. Still, ftg or not, can't tell if final form madara is more powerful than final naruto, I'd have it as a draw.

Tobirama was a god killer (literally, his techniques were the ones used to beat kaguya, minus the sealing), but minato was supposedly tobirama 2.0, so one could argue over having him above tobirama, especially as his brief peak form possessed jinchuuruki. He was also a sage, etc

Madaras bro was supposedly powerful too, but if we're talking peak forms, he never got eternal mangekyou, so yeah

Etc etc

12 onwards is a free for all, though I'd have itachi in the elite bracket, above jiraya and the rest. Methinks he lies when he says he can't handle jiraya; they'd always been allies. He did all he could to protect konoha, killing jiraya certainly doesn't count as protecting konoha

In any good mango power rankings should be debatable imo, making them less predictable, more reasonable, etc. Thats not necessarily the problem here though, Kishi is also way too inconsistent. Nigh on making ranking powah levels impossible. Remember when kakashi knew over 1000 techniques? I'm not sure I'd place him in a top 50 sef these days. Maybe top not so secret perv; he's always reading icha icha tactics, no?

Hmmm, they made another movie? Brb
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by Charpell(m): 12:18am On Feb 06, 2015
What movie
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by Feraz(m): 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
Charpell:
What movie
Naruto movie; the last.
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by joshuamoses101(m): 3:32am On Feb 15, 2015
fine write up bro but i dont quit agree with some...like that of madara being stronger than the first when clearly he defeated the guy in all their competitions....and by the way who be those people when put for 1 and 2 where them come from.......and why jairaya no go dey there and small kakashi and kabuto dey ......this least needs restructuring
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by Charpell(m): 10:12am On Feb 15, 2015
joshuamoses101:
fine write up bro but i dont quit agree with some...like that of madara being stronger than the first when clearly he defeated the guy in all their competitions....and by the way who be those people when put for 1 and 2 where them come from.......and why jairaya no go dey there and small kakashi and kabuto dey ......this least needs restructuring
If you are current with the anime and manga, Mandara had long time defeated the first.
1 and 2 are the originators of chakra
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by nani667: 11:01am On Feb 15, 2015
hmmm.....OP minus two people the list is okay...although the order needs some modification....

the two people that shouldn't even smell that list are That second Mizukage (if someone like Gaara can defeat you then you're a hopeless case), and Kakashi (Kakashi is very skillful and all, but his lack of chakra stamina will ensure that he won't defeat anyone on that list, he runs out of chakra too quickly)
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by Feraz(m): 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
nani667:
hmmm.....OP minus two people the list is okay...although the order needs some modification....

the two people that shouldn't even smell that list are That second Mizukage (if someone like Gaara can defeat you then you're a hopeless case), and Kakashi (Kakashi is very skillful and all, but his lack of chakra stamina will ensure that he won't defeat anyone on that list, he runs out of chakra too quickly)
*dies* grin
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by charismaticdave(m): 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
Charpell:
This list was ranked based on abilities, if you have trouble disagreeing with the list...suggest yours lets compare wink

Itachi
Itachi was a ninja of prodigious talent, evidenced by the rapidity with which he rose through the ninja ranks. He was equally proficient in all three main types of ninja skill and gained praise from allies and foes alike; Orochimaru, one of the Sannin, openly admitted Itachi was stronger than he was.Even during his final battle with Sasuke, the latter could not defeat him and it was Itachi's illness that killed him in the end.

Being a pacifist at heart, Itachi did not actually like fighting and would avoid it when he could. When he couldn't he would end the fight as quickly as possible, all the while holding himself back. Even when restrained in this way, Kakashi Hatake, Kurenai Yūhi, and Asuma Sarutobi (all of whom were experienced jōnin) were still pushed to their limits against Itachi.

appreciate @op, your list is awesome, but you are looking at sheer ability, your list is okay, but to be a great ninja, you have to be technically, mentally sound, to me, according to Buushin and Shippuden, Naruto is the strongest. Itachi should be up the list a little and according to what I heard about the manga, kakashi should be up also, all the ancient guys should be weeded out
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by Charpell(m): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
charismaticdave:

appreciate @op, your list is awesome, but you are looking at sheer ability, your list is okay, but to be a great ninja, you have to be technically, mentally sound, to me, according to Buushin and Shippuden, Naruto is the strongest. Itachi should be up the list a little and according to what I heard about the manga, kakashi should be up also, all the ancient guys should be weeded out
Point taken
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by joshuamoses101(m): 2:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
Charpell:

If you are current with the anime and manga, Mandara had long time defeated the first.
1 and 2 are the originators of chakra
madara being able to defeat dem i did say was cheating...its lyk saying the first adding sharingan to eyes...madara had also gain hashirama's powers xo that shouldnt be counted

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by kraftykc(m): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
I don't consider those aliens like Kaguya as shinobi anymore, so my list excludes any Goku like being.

1. Edo Madara.
2. Hashirama
3. Tobirama
4. Ems Sasuke
5. Sage/Kyuubi Naruto.
6. Pein
7. Minato
8. Jiraiya
9. Killer Bee
10. Itachi

Yep, K-man and the rest of the fodder kage didn't make the cut.
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by kakashi12(m): 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
Charpell:
First Hokage

Hashirama is reputed as the most powerful shinobi of his era, greatly respected by the shinobi world, with his might being so vast that it earned him the title of "God of Shinobi.His prowess was such that Kabuto Yakushi claimed that there was no one living that could match it.

With his overwhelming power, Hashirama could subdue several tailed beasts and unify multiple clans together into the village under his leadership. Even Madara Uchiha openly admitted his inferiority to the First Hokage, something that dated even back to their childhood.A testament to Hashirama's power was his ability to defeat Madara on separate occasions; once after the latter had achieved the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan, and again when he used Kurama to fight Hashirama
i think hashirama is stronger than obito
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by Charpell(m): 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
kakashi12:
i think hashirama is stronger than obito
Obito was a ten tail jinchiri
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
Charpell:

Obito was a ten tail jinchiri
he still wasn't that strong. hashi uses senjutsu which would defeat obito if he was revived like madara in his full state
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by decepticos(m): 7:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
kraftykc:
I don't consider those aliens like Kaguya as shinobi anymore, so my list excludes any Goku like being.

1. Edo Madara.
2. Hashirama
3. Tobirama
4. Ems Sasuke
5. Sage/Kyuubi Naruto.
6. Pein
7. Minato
8. Jiraiya
9. Killer Bee
10. Itachi

Yep, K-man and the rest of the fodder kage didn't make the cut.
so Edo madara isn't alien enough
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by kraftykc(m): 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
decepticos:
so Edo madara isn't alien enough

He is. But at least his power levels and feats where based on solid Naruto "logic". He had the best of both worlds, i.e. Senju and Uchiha DNA from the best of both sources. The others ... are just so outlandish they defy acceptance.
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by bimdroid(m): 2:54am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by magicon: 1:50am On Mar 06, 2015
Though this is wrong even the prophecy said naruto would be the strongest ninja
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:26am On Mar 06, 2015
magicon:
Though this is wrong even the prophecy said naruto would be the strongest ninja
it said naruto will save the ninja world. even if naruto becomes the strongest, it would be long after the end of the series
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by Charpell(m): 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
Who has watched the latest episode 415?
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by liyyu: 10:22am On Jun 16, 2015
Your list is really laughable. itachi no 20 and kakashi 15?? lol. What's kakashi doing there?. Here, lemme write something better:
TOP 10 excluding the Ootsuki's
1. Naruto x Sasuke
2. Madara
3. Obito
4. Hashirama
5. Nagato not pain
6. Itachi
7. Minato
8. 2nd hokage. Tobirama
9. 3rd Raikage
10. 3rd Hokage
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by Goandie: 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
Preboy:
itachi @ #20?angry WTF!!!!!.... Jiraiya didn't even make the listundecided
#AhGiveUP embarassed
Na 2much orijin wey d op drink cause am wey him make mistakes like dis.
Jiraiya sama nd itachi are d best ninja ever 2 mi sha, I dey try imagine itachi wth rinnegan nd kyuubi UNBEATABLE
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by Manutd19: 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Itachi and Nagato will destroy most on those list. Abeg re-write. The only Shinobi that should be ahead of them
1. Madara
2. First Hokage
3. probably Naruto

Others will meet their end if they fight a fully fit Itachi & Nagato.
I didn't put Sasuke cos i believe if Itachi was still willing to go on and without the brotherly love, Sasuke wouldn't possess some eyes power he got. And Nagato's ability to use the Rinnegan is second to Madara.
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by solodox(m): 7:55am On Jun 25, 2015
liyyu:
Your list is really laughable. itachi no 20 and kakashi 15?? lol. What's kakashi doing there?. Here, lemme write something better:
TOP 10 excluding the Ootsuki's
1. Naruto x Sasuke
2. Madara
3. Obito
4. Hashirama
5. Nagato not pain
6. Itachi
7. Minato
8. 2nd hokage. Tobirama
9. 3rd Raikage
10. 3rd Hokage

come see inasmuch as i like ya list the fact that you tied OluwaNaruto AdeChakrapoju aka mo le fi stamina mu garri, with vermin (the uchiha freaks are gonna get me for that word am sure. lol) the likes sasuke who is just an overhyped cretin with less than okay use of his dojutsu! even our wife oluwahinata aka mama bolt ati hinawari took the byakugan farther than any of its previous weilder! idjit like him! mtcheeeew! (indigo with envy)
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by solodox(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2015
Goandie:

Jiraiya sama nd itachi are d best ninja ever 2 mi sha, I dey try imagine itachi wth rinnegan nd kyuubi UNBEATABLE

oya stop imagining! op drank orijin ba? na burukutu you drink! you come flush am with 5 liters of hogorama whiskey, itachi wey small sharingan dey give apolo is the person you want to gaan give rinnegan? and dash bijuu on top!!! you want him to die ni? that wan that doesnt even have stamina to talk seff! dont even get me started on ero-senin! i mean who summons the stomach of a frog to battle?! defence or not! its absolutely unacceptable! take his peers orochimaru (who has mopped the floor with jiraiya than even kishi can illustrate) and tsunade (who has jobbed him more times than sakura has hemmed naruto and that funny looking girl has souped konohamaru put together) why are they not on the list too? cuz me didnt get the memo that named jiraiya the strongest of the senin!

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by solodox(m): 8:28am On Jun 25, 2015
Baddestguyp:
it said naruto will save the ninja world. even if naruto becomes the strongest, it would be long after the end of the series

Naruto-chi is the strongest, kindest, funiest and sometimes stupidest shinnobi ever! And he's got more heart than anybody else!
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by solodox(m): 8:39am On Jun 25, 2015
this at least is a true list of what realy counts. the jutsus are super but at the end of the day heres what realy matter.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/12/top-10-naruto-characters
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by Ralib1: 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
I believe these are the 20 strongest characters in the narutoverse; However I don't think they can be ranked in order by power level because the character vary in techniques and intelligence. Some characters might have adavntages over others in some ways. One characters strength might be another's weakness etc.
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by janko99: 5:15am On Jan 05, 2016
Gods.
Kaguya
Sage of the six path and his brother
SHINOBI.
Rikado mandara
Alive first hokage
Naruto
Sasuke
Rikado obito
Minato
Itachi
Kakashi wit both sharigans
Gia
Orochimaru
2nd hokage
3rd hokage
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by Charpell(m): 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
Goandie:

Jiraiya was a clown and a pervert. The only thing he knows how to do best is chase small girls and drool for boobs.i could count the nos of times he was defeated by orchimaru.

Itachi is overatted, seeing yourself beaten by your little bro degraded his ranking
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
Charpell:

Jiraiya was a clown, i could count the nos of times he was defeated by orchimaru.
Itachi is overatted, seeing yourself beaten by your little bro degraded his ranking
lol how many times did u see oro defeating jiraiya, which naruto are u reading/watching. (pls dont tell me it was wen they were young cos that stage cant be d yardstick for judging the strongest).
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by Manutd19: 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Charpell:

Jiraiya was a clown and a pervert. The only thing he knows how to do best is chase small girls and drool for boobs.i could count the nos of times he was defeated by orchimaru.

Itachi overrated? COmmon!
He made Kakashi cried man. Itachi will mess up all those Kages man.
You underrate Jiraiya too much man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread / TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria / Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.