Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery (30851 Views)

Behind The Wheels Of A Murder / Mystery Man (short Story) / The Murder Case- A short story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
q

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Elparaiso(m): 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Touchmeder oya ......
I'm here waiting
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
w

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
s

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
s

2 Likes

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
I hope i made up for the time away. We continue tomorrow God willing.
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Nmeri17: 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
nice update touch me there wink

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Costlybabe: 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
Wonderful,this Pamela no go kill me with laughter,touchmede,u too much

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by lenmafon: 5:54am On Jan 14, 2015
touchmender o! kai babe u are good. omo see twisting 4 de stori. thanks girl, for the update and more creative oil to ur mind and typing strenght to ur fingers. tell pamela that it shall be well o * cool* do ve a wonderful day dearie wink
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 8:47am On Jan 14, 2015
lenmafon:
touchmender o! kai babe u are good. omo see twisting 4 de stori. thanks girl, for the update and more creative oil to ur mind and typing strenght to ur fingers. tell pamela that it shall be well o * cool* do ve a wonderful day dearie wink

Good 2hear 4rm u again, hope ure fine. Thanks 4d kind words. @costlybabe I hail. @nmeri17 I've been waiting for you to say something about Nathan's true character after ur earlier staunch support. LOL
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by charijee(f): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2015
Nmeri17:
lol touch you where?......kudos touchmeder
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Nmeri17: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2015
charijee:
lol touch you where?......kudos touchmeder

her MONICA clearly asks me to touch her there smiley
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by charijee(f): 10:12am On Jan 14, 2015
Nmeri17:

her MONICA clearly asks me to touch her there smiley
lol be careful where you touch o
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Frankenstein: 11:03am On Jan 14, 2015
Nmeri17:
Touch you where? e

I still can't guess who the killer is. It's definitely not Pamela anyway.

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
s

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 3:13am On Jan 15, 2015
q

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 3:16am On Jan 15, 2015
My Best friend Phillipa Osayande

I flipped through more pages and continued to read. I got to the portion when Pippi told me it was Niyi and another man that came to rob. They thought no one was at home but when they discovered she was in, things took a turn for the worse. They led her from one room to the other and ransacked the entire house until they were satisfied. They beat her and promised to come back if she ever said a word. They were already leaving when the other man had an idea; he said Pippi reminded him of his first girlfriend. Then he began to unbuckle his belt.

She begged and pleaded but it happened anyway. She said Niyi advised the man against it but when he refused, Niyi looked away while it happened. Pippi said the worse thing was the fact she lost her virginity in that manner. She was left like that on her own bed with a bloody sheet and legs. The beast left her like that and walked away with a phone, laptops, camera, tablet, her mother's jewellery and some money. They even took her father's wine and brandy from the drinks cabinet!

I was the only one she told about the identity of the thief. I begged her to tell her parents Niyi was one of them but she refused. Her parents are really rich and I knew they would have dealt with Niyi hands down. I could see the pain in her eyes and I knew something had died inside her. She didn’t tell me everything but I knew she had been threatened. Somewhere in my heart, I believe she decided to keep quiet because she was ashamed. It was bad enough the whole neighbourhood knew she had been raped and she didn’t want to add to it by giving out Niyi's name. I sort of understood where she was coming from.

I remember being in shock and for a long time. I’d always felt indifferent about Niyi but now, I hated him and avoided him anytime he came to our house. I knew Uncle Nathan was involved in some bad things but I could not believe he was friends with a person that went around robbing houses on the street he lived!

Uncle Nathan often threatened to kill me if I ever told anyone what he was doing then and now I was further convinced he could have done it. I would later find out that Uncle Nathan was also an area thief. One night I listened quietly as he made plans with Niyi on their next attack that would happen two streets away. They had no idea I was eavesdropping from behind the curtain. That night I was so scared I refused to lock the gate. I simply locked the back door and went to bed. I could not face either of them that night!

I told Pippi about it but she was certain Uncle Nathan was not physically involved in the robbery that took place at her house. It was Niyi and another boy she insisted. The other boy was very tall, dark with pointed nose and he spoke in a high-pitched tone.

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by kinwayne(m): 6:17am On Jan 15, 2015
What can I say, you're just too good girl. Love your style of writing and suspense...

*Following... Oliver twist... Give me more*

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Costlybabe: 7:10am On Jan 15, 2015
Oh my God!!i feel for pipi,touchmede,please pity the poor girl abeg
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by vickyozohu(f): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2015
So nathan s d beast who goes about raping teenagers! Terrible
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 15, 2015
Hello everyone its smartshadow. I am currently using a friends nairaland account
Some of you might have read my novel(complicated desire).
Well thanks to the wise and mature minded moderators(and truly I say this with the highest level of sarcasm there is), I have been banned from this section and my work has been moved to sexuality section.
I must say that I wasn't by any means warned or alerted about this decision
It pains my heart because not only have I invested valuable time in writing this book, but there are nairalanders who have been following, supporting and enjoying my work.

It goes to show that its not everyone who can use a computer that actually has common sense.
I am in no way going to continue writing the novel because what inspired me to write in the first place was because I wanted to share in the intelligence and talent of writers and readers in this section.

So to everyone that has encouraged my work and who have been supportive, I say a big thank you.

Samsondavid Harkanbi Calmdove Viktoh kwencypresh bookj estellar12 Costlybabe Vickthoriah prettydiva89 Elparaiso Elzicks paperlord007 Rapmoney Tiffanyj amenna ayodijex ESIXlOVE

And @ Op. I am so so sorry for derailing your lovely thread
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
@daveguy50 sorry about that dude. Listen there was this guy's work that was moved to the sexuality section as well - The Perfect Couple by Frank. Hey I saw the empty thread in the literature section and followed it to sexuality section. It didn’t stop me from following even though I didn’t even know what the story was about while it was in the literature section. I just saw a blank thread with lots of views and I moved. He has readers who went there too and guess what, he now has new followers in that section.

Mazi is writing a story (Crime and Adventure) here and in the sexuality section. When it's time for the explicit content, you go over to sexuality section and read the stuff while it's all clean and dandy in the literature section. Listen don’t sweat the small stuff. I know how annoying it is; I got banned (twice) by the anti spam bot thing and I sent a simple email and got things rectified. I don’t know why you were banned but you will hurt your readers more if you just throw in the towel.

I apologise if I don't understand your peculiar situation and may have spoken out of turn. All the best.
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Pasqa: 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
This is d best detective story i ever read in dis forum.i had my heart in my mouth while reading this.wow......but something tells me piipi is the culprit.Goodwork op

2 Likes

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Lilyomi(f): 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
Touchmeder u ain't campaignin to win da newcomer award at all . Walks out sad.........
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 6:46am On Jan 16, 2015
s

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 6:48am On Jan 16, 2015
w

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 6:51am On Jan 16, 2015
Pasqa:
This is d best detective story i ever read in dis forum.i had my heart in my mouth while reading this.wow......but something tells me piipi is the culprit.Goodwork op

I appreciate bros.
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 7:07am On Jan 16, 2015
e

4 Likes

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Flakkydagirl: 8:18am On Jan 16, 2015
Touchmender,you're a superb writer I must confess.I have followed your piece right from the first page and I can boldly say,you're a prolific writer.

Your plot is great,I love your description,its creates a fulfilling image in my head and its so hard to get the characters off my head even when I'm done reading an update.

The emotion display is beautiful,and I share in Pamela's plight,its so painful and gory when children placed in the care of adult are messed with.

I can't wait to see this great story to the end.
Touchmeder you're the boss.

Good morning.
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by charijee(f): 11:27am On Jan 16, 2015
Shuuo!!!! this Pamela of a girl can rant!!!!
More sparkles to your brain touchmeder......
Flakkydagirl.....that's a nice one coming from a writer too smiley
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by teamplayey: 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
cry
Lilyomi:
Touchmeder u ain't campaignin to win da newcomer award at all . Walks out sad.........
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by teamplayey: 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
Lilyomi:
http://
www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-
n5000-writer-here-
every/42#29686991
Das da link

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

2017-2018 Chatbox / AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) / Behold The Jewel Of My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.