Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) (52520 Views)

A Jungle In The City: Story Of A 500-room House Where Tenants Live As Prisoners / A Jungle In The City: See The 500 -room Building Where Tenants Live As Prisoners / 3 Bed Room House For Sale @ suncity Abuja and for rent @ Games Village Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by michphenomena(m): 10:29am On Mar 23, 2015
holicalpha:
Them say Lagos is the best place to live in nigeria......as the name implies Lag is Lag....them they stay behind.....

I'd rather stay in abj,pH,Edo,Delta,sambisa than to stay in lag.
sambisa will be beta
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by Truckpusher(m): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2015
dein77:
Where's that loud - mouthed Fashola?
Sir, like every other stooge recorded in the history of stooges he's gone comatose until when he's prepped by his puppeteer. grin
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by ibmb: 10:41am On Mar 23, 2015
Their story no move me joor. Man don see plenty no be thiers go Headline first abegi!
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by Hanibal(m): 10:41am On Mar 23, 2015
se the Landlord dey jazz dem ni?

2 Likes

Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by lagdmark(m): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2015
Tinubu why!
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2015
How many times will this make front page
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by ewizard1: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2015
ReCycled!!!
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by senoreetah(f): 10:45am On Mar 23, 2015
The fear of agboye is d beginning of wisdom, a man who sleeps with his daughters, once u are above 16 the man chases u out as a child, so many tenant have turned to wife both single and married, a very diabolic man and he is connected to d power that be...so they can only complain but i bet u, they can't do anything to him
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by rhames(m): 10:56am On Mar 23, 2015
I think we need El Rufai and his demolition squad for some re orientation of these ministry of works guys. Thanks press for doing a good job.
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 23, 2015
I knew agboye estate very well for oduntan street, ketu. Nearer to my uncle crib' most occupant are igbo people...
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2015
And come to think of it. Its majorly tenants from other regions that have so far complained more Cos they are not subjected to such kind of living Standard plus the property owners con them .
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by Titihaino(f): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2015
Story 4 d Gods...must dey live in the so called "Estate"?
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by seangy4konji: 11:15am On Mar 23, 2015
Thats Burj Khalifa.
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by godwinony(m): 11:26am On Mar 23, 2015
no pity them o..look well, some even get DSTV

1 Like

Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by stinggy(m): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2015
chimkaire:
Similar to some FESTAC houses but a little bit worse off sha undecided lipsrsealed
Why would anyone pay that much for this when it could get you a better apartment with at least non-stop running water and some quiet nay, privacy sad sad sad sad
Wetin I dey talk sef, someone is about paying for a cubicle in there grin grin cheesy cheesy

NEXT cool kiss

I wonder too. Some people act as if it's a must to live in Lagos.

Btw, how's the meeting jare cheesy
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by netmillionaires(m): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2015
Walahi Talahi. This One na Ketu University hostel.
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by Tekzyflex(m): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2015
No wonder they like singing about ghetto....
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 23, 2015
waris this? cheesy#fuji house of comotion cheesy
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by 123gist(m): 11:45am On Mar 23, 2015
Nigerian journalist sef..............that is the back view of the estate, make I hear say them go take picture of the front view!
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by austinebode: 11:46am On Mar 23, 2015
Yomieluv:
Is this in Lagos,Nigeria?

No picture too?

Seriously,if real,then people are suffering. By the way,are they coerced at gun point to live there?

Its their choice,the rent is even unusually higher than average rent for a room in that axis.

Above all,I thank God for my life.
I know the estate very well. The picture u're seeing it' from Adebimpe street emtry, but if u come tru Oduntan street..it' looks more better. So u can't really blame those tenant. I wish the lagos govt cld see into this madness.
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by 123gist(m): 11:49am On Mar 23, 2015
senoreetah:
The fear of agboye is d beginning of wisdom, a man who sleeps with his daughters, once u are above 16 the man chases u out as a child, so many tenant have turned to wife both single and married, a very diabolic man and he is connected to d power that be...so they can only complain but i bet u, they can't do anything to him

You sound like as if you know lord of the estate very well HIGH CHIEF OBARE ONAMO AGBOYE!
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
That is Lagos for you
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by unite4real: 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
who forced them to live there?
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
stinggy:

I wonder too. Some people act as if it's a must to live in Lagos.

Btw, how's the meeting jare cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by senoreetah(f): 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
123gist:

You sound like as if you know lord of the estate very well HIGH CHIEF OBARE ONAMO AGBOYE!

It started as obare institute, awarding fake diplomas and degrees, i cnt forget d legal battle he had whit chief oduntan to take over d street which he already named agboye street.
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by VirginFinder: 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Crazy!
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by Oiselenjakhian(m): 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
[size=16pt]Vertical Slum[/size] grin

1 Like

Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by jpphilips(m): 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
LAN hostel
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by MistadeRegal(m): 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
And you expect me to sit back and read all these?
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by ifecx4real: 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by creepsyme(f): 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
I just hope dis house does not collapse one day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat / Neighbours Fight In Akwa-Ibom Because Of N300 Borehole Levy (photos) / Man Smiling Outside His Flooded Home In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.