Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) (52493 Views)

A Jungle In The City: Story Of A 500-room House Where Tenants Live As Prisoners / A Jungle In The City: See The 500 -room Building Where Tenants Live As Prisoners / 3 Bed Room House For Sale @ suncity Abuja and for rent @ Games Village Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by 123gist(m): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
senoreetah:

It started as obare institute, awarding fake diplomas and degrees, i cnt forget d legal battle he had whit chief oduntan to take over d street which he already named agboye street.

But it was not him that built the institute, I learnt that he dubiously acquired that property.
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by austinebode: 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
123gist:

But it was not him that built the institute, I learnt that he dubiously acquired that property.
That is not true. He built it himself.
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by 123gist(m): 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
austinebode:
That is not true. He built it himself.

How did you knw, are u staying there? Cos I live in that street since my childhood.
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by austinebode: 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
123gist:

How did you knw, are u staying there? Cos I live in that street since my childhood.
. Really? Since when?
Re: Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) by trapQ: 11:26am On Oct 07, 2015
How can lagos be the best place to stay in nigeria...abj and PH are my fav places.
holicalpha:
Them say Lagos is the best place to live in nigeria......as the name implies Lag is Lag....them they stay behind.....

I'd rather stay in abj,pH,Edo,Delta,sambisa than to stay in lag.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Are Stages Involved In Building A House / Neighbours Fight In Akwa-Ibom Because Of N300 Borehole Levy (photos) / Man Smiling Outside His Flooded Home In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.