Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Adeboye Task Members On Voters Card By Olugbenga Adanikin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Task Members On Voters Card By Olugbenga Adanikin (843 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye Task Members On Voters Card By Olugbenga Adanikin by darlingtonamz(m): 3:54am On Dec 13, 2014
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye at the Holy Ghost Congress, tasked all members of the church nationwide to ensure they access the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Permanent Voters Card (PVC).

Continue reading...
http://www.amanzed.com/2014/12/adeboye-task-members-on-voters-card-by.html

Re: Adeboye Task Members On Voters Card By Olugbenga Adanikin by Priceless24(f): 5:19am On Dec 13, 2014
I hope he doesn't also tell them who to vote for
Re: Adeboye Task Members On Voters Card By Olugbenga Adanikin by loistee: 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
[quote author=Priceless24 post=28833890]I hope he doesn't also tell them who to vote for [/quot

Oga ade pack well he never said anything about who to vote for critic
Re: Adeboye Task Members On Voters Card By Olugbenga Adanikin by darlingtonamz(m): 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
He didn't tell people to vote a particular person
Re: Adeboye Task Members On Voters Card By Olugbenga Adanikin by Priceless24(f): 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
[quote author=loistee post=28843688][/quote]

Ogbeni swerve jare, like we don't all know how these things work. All these politicians going to churches to prostrate before 'men of God', is just another way of saying 'I'm loyal to your pastor, therefore be loyal to me. He doesn't even need to say anything sef, once he shows any sign of supporting any candidate it is likely that a good portion of his members will do the same. So before you talk about criticism try and tell yourself the truth, ff
Re: Adeboye Task Members On Voters Card By Olugbenga Adanikin by Boss13: 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
He has that is why he is telling them to go and get their PVC. Preacher man in politics clothings

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Task Members On Voters Card By Olugbenga Adanikin by loistee: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
Priceless24:

Ogbeni swerve jare, like we don't all know how these things work. All these politicians going to churches to prostrate before 'men of God', is just another way of saying 'I'm loyal to your pastor, therefore be loyal to me. He doesn't even need to say anything sef, once he shows any sign of supporting any candidate it is likely that a good portion of his members will do the same. So before you talk about criticism try and tell yourself the truth, ff

May God save ur soul
Re: Adeboye Task Members On Voters Card By Olugbenga Adanikin by Priceless24(f): 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
loistee:

May God save ur soul

Save my soul? For speaking the truth? Please put aside sentiments and acknowledge the fact that what I have said is most likely to happen.

Btw, I'm a Christian and my relationship with God goes beyond any relationship with any pastor or priest. so look for some atheist or agnostic to save, them plenty for Nairaland tongue

(1) (Reply)

Is This Really True About The Quran? / The Key To God's Promises / SERMON JOTTERS: You And Your Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.