Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Mother In Law Drama - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother In Law Drama (954 Views)

Your Mother-in-law Or Your Mother: Who Stays After Your Wife Delivers? / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! / Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother In Law Drama by oyindelacreme(f): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2014
This mother inlaw problem is getting out of hand
If you were this chic, what would you do

" I don't know what i have dome to her but she just doesn't like me, whenever i hear she is coming into town i feel like i am reduced to a mozzarella stick, she wont even allow me come near her, i have tried everything to redeem myself in her sight but nothing has changed, she doesn't even wish me well"

Me i would leave her son for her oh

www.roseofsharonwrites..com/2014/12/mother-in-law-drama.html
Re: Mother In Law Drama by zubby29(m): 8:37am On Dec 13, 2014
dat means u dnt love d son,continue being respectful to her,love her like ur own mom nd with tim it may take a little while bt she will hv to acpt u mst especially when you start having children,she will b left with no choice
Re: Mother In Law Drama by oyindelacreme(f): 9:28am On Dec 13, 2014
My dear, these days love sometimes is not enough,it sounds crazy but it is true, some women treat their daughter in laws as if they dont have daughters of their own, to some extent there is an extreme level of harshness but i will leave if it gets too unbearable or there is no repair. Some people are just designed not to like you.
zubby29:
dat means u dnt love d son,continue being respectful to her,love her like ur own mom nd with tim it may take a little while bt she will hv to acpt u mst especially when you start having children,she will b left with no choice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Honour To Womanhood By Fr. Jude Chukwuneke / Help This Poor Baby (photo) / Rich Nigerian Family Swindle NHS Hospital Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.