Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory (137910 Views)

Reasons For The Forbidance Of Celebrating The Prophet Birthday By Shaykh Salih F / Kuwaiti Prince, Abdullah Al-sabah Converts Into Christianity / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by usermane(m): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2016
Empiree: Yes! did the Qur'an fall from the sky?. Are the Jews who reject Jesus prophet hood not gonna be hell-bound?

This perfectly sum up why I can't have a decent Islamic discourse with you and majority of traditionalists. You view on Islam and monotheism is very narrow and shallow. Please see Qur'an 2: 62. Of course, your Ulamas have abrogated it, but whatever. One can lead a man to knowledge but twenty cannot make him think.
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
usermane:

This perfectly sum up why I can't have a decent Islamic discourse with you and majority of traditionalists. You view on Islam and monotheism is very narrow and shallow. Please see Qur'an 2: 62. Of course, your Ulamas have abrogated it, but whatever. One can lead a man to knowledge but twenty cannot make him think.
You are expected to quote this Ayah. Nothing is abrogated about it.

For short, it simply means those who have faith in God, dont know or hear about islam or Muhammad (saw), or have misconceptions about him or Islam, they are free of guilt. It is not talking about those who are shown the truth but reject it willingly.
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
usermane:

So now you agree that one can deny Sharia and still be Muslim? That is great, given that only earlier, you were supporting the speaker's stance that denying sharia equal kufr
Common man, you are smarter than this. When you said Shari'a, thats a broad context. Weren't you taught the basics of Islam, that's, things that take one out of the fold?.Hijab is not one of them. For instance, it is forbidden in Shari'a to drink (beer, alcohol etc). But if a muslim does, he/she is sinning. It does not take one out of the fold. Get it?. However, this does not mean forcing Hijab on her. She has to understand it before practicing it. You simply do not want to look into the breakdown. Thats your problem

Which example? I beg. You need me to remind you of the many prohibitions and prescriptions in Hadith that cannot be found in Qur'an? Monotheism, is a very delicate subject.
If you can't give example, your allegation is null and void

Tell me about the rabbits, George. Please see Quran 48:02 and 93:07. Muhammad was never perfect and for this reason, all his words, deeds or silent approvals cannot be taken at face value.
He is human, Yes, By that, of course, he is not perfect. But onus is on you to provide specific info about alleged mistake. Dont just lump things together.

I think I answered this question in the past. I never needed a reason for the revelation of any verse, without finding the reason within the passage containing the verse.
You believe hadith about killing apostate is precise, and since you believe Qur'an alone, doesnt Qur'an says things like that?.How do you defebd yourself if confronted by non-muslims if you dont know the context?

Thank you.
You welcome

Thank you, Mr.
You welcome again

Again, thank you. Your problem is you still believe in Hadith about Muhammad on flying horse to visit God and bargain the number of daily salat. You still have the understanding that salat came with Muhammad, so please, I really don't have it in me to flog the dead horse again.
Jump jump jump. Keep jumping around topics

[/quote]@bold. Please read and digest the verse properly. Preferably read from the 27th verse to the main verse. Yes, some sahabas have been promised paradise according to 9:100, but not all of them. Muhammad's complain in Qur'an 25:30 foretell that MOST of the his people(those he delivered the Quran to) will reject the Qur'an. This is contrary to the idea that all of Arabia embraced Islam after Muhammad.

[/quote]Qur'an is still here today. The implication is that, the ayah could not be restricted to Sahaba only. The verse will continue to function. And no one denies some sahaba disbelieved or were hypocrites. It is none of our business to phish them out
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 3:46am On Dec 07, 2016
This is Congregational Dhikr towards the end of this lecture. This is Sheikh Adam Abdulahi(ra) with his students in congregational dhikr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du_koWhJiFE
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by usermane(m): 4:40am On Dec 07, 2016
Empiree: Common man, you are smarter than this. When you said Shari'a, thats a broad context. Weren't you taught the basics of Islam, that's, things that take one out of the fold?.Hijab is not one of them. For instance, it is forbidden in Shari'a to drink (beer, alcohol etc). But if a muslim does, he/she is sinning. It does not take one out of the fold. Get it?. However, this does not mean forcing Hijab on her. She has to understand it before practicing it. You simply do not want to look into the breakdown. Thats your problem

Your assertion that Hijab is not a basic of Islam is contradictory to your own theology. Virtually, all your clergymen agree hijab is a basic in Islam, that denial of hijab is tantamount to kufr. Let's not loose our focus. Denying the law and violating the law are not the same. What the speaker stated was that denying sharia is kufr. Hijab being an element of sharia, denial of hijab is kufr as well, according to the speaker and traditional scholars. As a traditionalist, you are accept this.
In response to the speaker, I disagreed. My evidence being Quran 2:62, you don't need to be believe in Sharia to be a Muslim. Islam is not limited to Muhammad or the Qur'an. You can't call a Muslim a disbeliever because he disbelieves in amputation.

I have refrained from responding to your other questions & posts, you should have sensed it by now, you are not intellectually stimulating enough for me. You employ many logical fallacies in your arguments; appeal to extreme, shifting the goalpost, straw man, appeal to majority. You ask questions that you already know the response, questions I have responded to in the past, downright silly or irrelevant questions. Also, try research your sources and traditions properly when you debate me, unlike those folks at Religion section, I understand your sources or traditions thoroughly. I was raised an observant traditionalist for over 20 years. So, I can tell when you are covering up, omitting, falsifying or contradicting your traditions. Believe me

Peace
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
usermane:

Your assertion that Hijab is not a basic of Islam is contradictory to your own theology. Virtually, all your clergymen agree hijab is a basic in Islam, that denial of hijab is tantamount to kufr. Let's not loose our focus. Denying the law and violating the law are not the same. What the speaker stated was that denying sharia is kufr. Hijab being an element of sharia, denial of hijab is kufr as well, according to the speaker and traditional scholars. As a traditionalist, you are accept this.
In response to the speaker, I disagreed. My evidence being Quran 2:62, you don't need to be believe in Sharia to be a Muslim. Islam is not limited to Muhammad or the Qur'an. You can't call a Muslim a disbeliever because he disbelieves in amputation.

I have refrained from responding to your other questions & posts, you should have sensed it by now, you are not intellectually stimulating enough for me. You employ many logical fallacies in your arguments; appeal to extreme, shifting the goalpost, straw man, appeal to majority. You ask questions that you already know the response, questions I have responded to in the past, downright silly or irrelevant questions. Also, try research your sources and traditions properly when you debate me, unlike those folks at Religion section, I understand your sources or traditions thoroughly. I was raised an observant traditionalist for over 20 years. So, I can tell when you are covering up, omitting, falsifying or contradicting your traditions. Believe me

Peace

Your opinion now. Not wearing hijab does not take one out of Islam. Amputation however is LEGISLATED i:e Allah''s Law. But if individual doesn't believe it could mean he or she simply doesn't understand. I can't call such a kafir until it's explained to him. The ayah is found in sura maida which says "whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed are kafir, wrong doer" etc.

We can say this applies to authority but individeal Muslims is bound to believe it. To reject it is to reject Allah's Words. Which is kufr.

I repeat, when the speaker said "to reject sharia is kufr". This is just general statement. What upholds sharia that can throw you out of Islam faster are obligatory duties: salat, ramadan, zakat, haj. To reject these is to reject Islam.

Anything after these are debatable. Don't lump everything together. I never said hijab is not basic. It is but doesn't take you out of the fold. Just like drinking alcohol is legislated WE SHOULD NOT DRINK IT. If a Muslim does he's simply sinning not kufr. But its legislation is Sharia. Where problem of kufr is if a Muslim tries to LEGALIZE drinking alcohol.

Now proof to me from our literature that rejecting hijab or not wearing it is tantamount to kufr...please do.

Even salat etc, possibilities exist that a Muslim does not know gravity of negnecting it. You give dawah first to him or her unless and until the person openly rejects it. We can't just say "you are kafir" for not observing them. To reject them is what is kufr. Please stop twisting and stop mixing things up. You sound like those salafists sometimes.

Before my brother became religious he never used to pray but he believed it. No one called him kafir. We simply realized he didn't know the consequences. Such people need dawah not excommunication. Try to spot what I'm telling you. Get over your ego and cool off.

A while back in the US, when they campaigned #Stopsharialaw, Muslims understood it to me they can no longer pray, publicly or not. That was the first thing that came to mind. So stop messing around with my intelligence, sir.

I have not even quoted scholars yet. I'm just using my own initiative. I'm sure most scholars do not consider not wearing hijab to be kufr. I can bring it on if you want.

1 Like

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
Vionary Leader. JazaKhaAllahu Khayran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6rdAKO4aIg
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by ikupakuti(m): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
@empiree
Is that the khalifah of Mukadam Auwal (Omupo) RTA ?
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
ikupakuti:
@empi.ree

Is that the khalifah of Mukadam Auwal (Omupo) RTA ?
You mean the last video up there, lutifullahi?. That's Sheikh Rabiu Adebayo (Baba oworoshoki). Used to organise "Ipe Ododo" now Dawatul Haq. (same thing basically)
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by ikupakuti(m): 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
Empiree:
You mean the last video up there, lutifullahi?. That's Sheikh Rabiu Adebayo (Baba oworoshoki). Used to organise "Ipe Ododo" now Dawatul Haq. (same thing basically)

Yeal!

Thats his name - sheikh rabiu adebayor

He is a mureed of late sheikh auwal oshodi (ra)

...and a friend of the late sheikh oni waasi agbaye (ra)

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
ikupakuti:

Yeal!

Thats his name - sheikh rabiu adebayor

He is a mureed of late sheikh auwal oshodi (ra)

...and a friend of the late sheikh oni waasi agbaye (ra)

Oh thanks. I didnt know that. He (sheikh rabiu adebayor) is in his 70s right?
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by ikupakuti(m): 6:51am On Dec 10, 2016
Empiree:
Oh thanks. I didnt know that. He (sheikh rabiu adebayor) is in his 70s right?

I really cant say how old he is...but then, he doesnt look seventy-ish to me

Last time i saw him was...@ the janaiz of sheikh auwal, which he hosted...even as at then he couldnt be more than fifty something
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
ikupakuti:

I really cant say how old he is...but then, he doesnt look seventy-ish to me

Last time i saw him was...@ the janaiz of sheikh auwal, which he hosted...even as at then he couldnt be more than fifty something
What year was this?. He definitely not in his 50s. I heard him talking about ".....in 1948, when I was student at......."
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by ikupakuti(m): 6:03am On Dec 12, 2016
Empiree:
What year was this?. He definitely not in his 50s. I heard him talking about ".....in 1948, when I was student at......."

I cant really remember the year that was..maybe 2009...2010 sha,

But with your last sentence..he‘ll definitely be in his 70s
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 12:53am On Dec 25, 2016
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 4:24am On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 4:10am On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 4:37am On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 4:38am On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
I knew there was always ulterior motives with salafiyah movement in nigeria. This video confirms what Sheik Habib was saying. SMH...all bcus of worldy enticement they blackmailed Sufi Ulama in nigeria that they are kufar, their fathers and grandfather are kufar, that they have eventually "found" the truth (salafism). Sounds to me like Saudi trapped them by asking them to provide their names.

Subhannallah, this is not fisabiliAllah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxU5iRw76WI

[size=2pt]tola9ja, rilwayne001, albaqir hah[/size]

1 Like

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by AlBaqir(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
Empiree:
I knew there was always ulterior motives with salafiyah movement in nigeria. This video confirms what Sheik Habib was saying. SMH...all bcus of worldy enticement they blackmailed Sufi Ulama in nigeria that they are kufar, their fathers and grandfather are kufar, that they have eventually "found" the truth (salafism). Sounds to me like Saudi trapped them by asking them to provide their names.

Subhannallah, this is not fisabiliAllah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxU5iRw76WI

[size=2pt]tola9ja, rilwayne001, albaqir hah[/size]

Its actually "Fisabili-money" grin

2 Likes

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 3:08am On Jan 02, 2017
Mawlud Nabi {Michigan, USA 2016}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9EZxIYD_ds
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by adejaresalami1(m): 1:17am On Jan 04, 2017
usermane:

48:2. The result of this is that Allâh will protect you from (the ill consequences of) the fault attributed to you in the past and those to follow, and that He will make His favour perfect upon you and will lead you to the goal of the exact right path;

@font-face {font-family: 'custom';src: url('arabna24.ttf');}

لِّيَغْفِرَ لَكَ اللَّهُ مَا تَقَدَّمَ مِن ذَنبِكَ وَمَا تَأَخَّرَ وَيُتِمَّ نِعْمَتَهُ عَلَيْكَ وَيَهْدِيَكَ صِرَاطًا مُّسْتَقِيمًا

48:2 Dhanbi-ka ذَنبِكَ means the fault attributed to you (-the Holy Prophet (pbuh). Elsewhere in the Holy Qur’ân (5:30) a similar expression ithmî ÏÀQG is used meaning ‘the sin committed against me’. The Holy Prophet (pbuh) never committed a sin, and his istighfâr iB°¬NmG means the asking of Divine protection for him and his people (see here the discussion on David’s supplication for Divine protection in chapter 34). Even before he was raised to the dignity of Prophethood he was known as al-Amîn ”¿ÜA - the most trustworthy, of safe conduct, faithful, sincere, steadfast and al-Sâdîq ¶eBv»A - the most straightforward, perfect, unmingled, truthful, just, true, a man of veracity, a man who observes his promises faithfully and with soundness. Moreover, he received the highest praise - Muhammad féÀŠ.

The verse has been misunderstood through lack of knowledge of the Arabic idiom and translated as ‘your sin’, signifying that the Holy Prophet (pbuh) was guilty of moral lapse. The word Dhanbi-ka ذَنبِكَ is in a genitive construction (idzâfat) which is also found elsewhere in the Holy Qur’ân and Arabic literature. For instance shurakâ-i ÕB·jq does not mean ‘My partners’ but ‘my so-called partners associated with me by you, and that you set up with me’ (cf.: 6:22; 6:54; 28:44; 34:27 etc.). In the verse under comment the Idzâfat or mutual construction of two nouns carries a similar significance and the word means “the fault attributed to you”, or the shortcomings which were attributed to the Holy Prophet (pbuh) in the past and will be attributed to him by his adversaries in the future. Allâh‘s Prophets are born sinless and they remain sinless throughout their life.

So now you agree that one can deny Sharia and still be Muslim? That is great, given that only earlier, you were supporting the speaker's stance that denying sharia equal kufr

Which example? I beg. You need me to remind you of the many prohibitions and prescriptions in Hadith that cannot be found in Qur'an? Monotheism, is a very delicate subject.

Tell me about the rabbits, George. Please see Quran 48:02 and 93:07. Muhammad was never perfect and for this reason, all his words, deeds or silent approvals cannot be taken at face value.

I think I answered this question in the past. I never needed a reason for the revelation of any verse, without finding the reason within the passage containing the verse.

Thank you.

Thank you, Mr.

Again, thank you. Your problem is you still believe in Hadith about Muhammad on flying horse to visit God and bargain the number of daily salat. You still have the understanding that salat came with Muhammad, so please, I really don't have it in me to flog the dead horse again.

@bold. Please read and digest the verse properly. Preferably read from the 27th verse to the main verse. Yes, some sahabas have been promised paradise according to 9:100, but not all of them. Muhammad's complain in Qur'an 25:30 foretell that MOST of the his people(those he delivered the Quran to) will reject the Qur'an. This is contrary to the idea that all of Arabia embraced Islam after Muhammad.

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 4:39am On Jan 09, 2017
Some Academic Research Of The Release Of Yajuj & Majuj

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN9uGTFvXWg
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 6:28am On Jan 19, 2017
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 3:59am On Jan 21, 2017
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 4:02am On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
MEANING OF TASAWWUF

Today people have different meaning of the word sufi(tasawuf) from either two origin

1. Safa (purity)
2. Suf (wool)

And conclusions are drawn that, it simply mean a person that wear the wool of purity or any other meaning. But a sheikh sheriff AbdulKabir Ibn Abdulmajid(al-huraiqah) explained what sufi means and the qualities one should have before claiming to be a sufi and the sheikh said he also got it from rabiyatul adawiya(ra)

He(sheikh sherif abdulkabir RTA) said the word sufi(tasawuf) has four huruf

1. Taa
2. Sod
3. Waw
4. Faa

All these huruf have it's meaning and qualities attached to them

1. Taa=TAUBATU(repentence)
2. Sod=SAFAAHU(purity)
3. Waw=WILAYATU(sainthood)
4. Faa= FANAHU(he/she is dissolved in Allah)

Now each these huruf have sub-division

1.Taa=four stages
2.Sod=three stages
3.Waw=two satges
4.Faa=one stage
All in all is 10 stages
Now let's pick it one after the other and explain

1.Taa=taubatu(four stages)

(I).one should repent from the major sins like associating partner with Allah and any other. This stage is for Muslim
(ii). One should repent from minor sins like gossiping,backbiting,lying e.t.c and this stage is for mumin
(iii)One should repent from unnotice minor sins e.g if one unknowingly said that it is fan blowing breeze is the one that produce air, he will repent immediately because he forget to say Allah is the one that provide the breeze and this stage is for mukhlisi
(iv) Repenting from realisation of oneself e.g if one said "him, or me" he repent immediately and this stage is for arifubillah

We are done with taa

2.Sod=SAFAHU(purity)

It has three stages

(I) One should clean himself/herself from all the desires of the world and this is the stage for muslim

(ii)One should free himself/herself from all the desires of heareafter! He/she is less concern with hereafter and this stage is for mumin

(iii) One should free himself or herself from all the desires of the world and hereafter, he doesn't want wealth,honour,jannah,and everything either good or bad except ALLAH alone and this is the stage for ARIFUBILLAH

And that's why sheikh ibrahim(ra) pray that

ALLAH YU'UTEENA-LLAH
Allah should give us Allah

3.Waw=WILAYATU(sainthood)

It is of two stages

(i)Wilayatul-a'ama(joint sainthood)
In as far as you are eating,drinking,and doing anything other thing! If you thank God, you are a walie and this is the walie that joint all of us together

(ii)Wilayatul-a'asa(selected saints)

And as for selected walie, these are the group that all their doings is with conscious of Allah! These are arifubillah

4.Faa=FANAHU(annihilation in Allah) Al-fanahu fi fani

The people in this group don't want jannah,they don't want reward for their good deeds,they don't want sins for their deeds,they don't want qiyama,they don't want anything but ALLAH and his messenger alone

Alhamdulillah
Pounder and reflect

Are We Really Sufis Or We Are Striving To Be One

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply)

The Powers Of Ayatul Kursi / How Do U Realy Perform Ghusl Janabah? / Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.