Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory - Islam for Muslims (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory (132023 Views)

Reasons For The Forbidance Of Celebrating The Prophet Birthday By Shaykh Salih F / Kuwaiti Prince, Abdullah Al-sabah Converts Into Christianity / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 5:03am On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by AlBaqir(m): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
Empiree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-r3QswFbUo

# Whenever I remember AhluSunnah mentor and master, the crazy Jabata's talk about Sheik Alhaji Muhydeen, wallahi, I laugh with an expression of ìbànújé.

Jabata said: "Eyi boy tóma nse cassette yen, Muhydeen abi kini won pe oruko e. Khawarij ni o. Sufi si ni pelu...keferi lo n naa...
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Rilwayne001: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Whenever I remember AhluSunnah mentor and master, the crazy Jabata's talk about Sheik Alhaji Muhydeen, wallahi, I laugh with an expression of ìbànújé.

Jabata said: "Eyi boy tóma nse cassette yen, Muhydeen abi kini won pe oruko e. Khawarij ni o. Sufi si ni pelu...keferi lo n naa...

Lol, that's funny o. But come to think of it, how is he getting his gullible sheep? Because I cant just see any reason why any sane person would pay attention to his delusions.
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
AlBaqir:

Jabata o pa iro na . kaariji ni. . sufi theh ni. . keferi de ni. . prove jabata wrong then. . bring your delil (your proof)
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
AlBaqir:

O woo he said this nonsense
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by AlBaqir(m): 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Lol, that's funny o. But come to think of it, how is he getting his gullible sheep? Because I cant just see any reason why any sane person would pay attention to his delusions.

# He tricked them with Kitab Wa Sunnah.

Karl Marx said: Religion is the opium of the people.

The moment a religion or interpretation of a religion denied and banned philosophical thinking (aql, intellect) of its adherents, then you see them follow like the zombies.

2 Likes

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by AlBaqir(m): 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
Empiree:
O woo he said this nonsense
In his lecture with the title Protest against Government Authority is a way and Methodology of the Hizbiyyoon (Khawarij),Dr Bukola Saraki’s stoning pt 1, he further states (06:13 mins – 08:13 mins):
https://voiceofthesalaf.files./2014/08/ protest4oct.mp3
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by AlBaqir(m): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Jabata o pa iro na . kaariji ni. . sufi theh ni. . keferi de ni. . prove jabata wrong then. . bring your delil (your proof)

# Please enlighten me who a Kharij is?
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Please enlighten me who a Kharij is?
Sebi u do take proof of ur deen from komeni and other imams like him. . go ask them. . infact u have ur own separate and different quran and hadith. . go check there. .
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
AlBaqir:

In his lecture with the title Protest against Government
Authority is a way and Methodology of the Hizbiyyoon
(Khawarij),Dr Bukola Saraki’s stoning pt 1, he further states
(06:13 mins – 08:13 mins):

https://voiceofthesalaf.files./2014/08/
protest4oct.mp3
u have another link?. This says 'file not found'
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by AlBaqir(m): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Empiree:
u have another link?. This says 'file not found'

Try this while you search the lecture by its title
https://voiceofthesalaf.com/audios/
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by AlBaqir(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Sebi u do take proof of ur deen from komeni and other imams like him. . go ask them. . infact u have ur own separate and different quran and hadith. . go check there. .

# Okay sir.

# However, according to your master in his terrorist cassette, one of the attributes of a Kharij is to protest against and war against the leader. Am I right?
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
AlBaqir:

Try this while you search the lecture by its title
https://voiceofthesalaf.com/audios/
okay. this works. thanks. Islam ti ko eran (ahlusunnah) mero
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 12, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Okay sir.

# However, according to your master in his terrorist cassette, one of the attributes of a Kharij is to protest against and war against the leader. Am I right?
Yap But not completely right.. but c0ntinue with what u wana say. . .rpmm
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by AlBaqir(m): 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Yap But not completely right.. but c0ntinue with what u wana say. . .rpmm

# You mean your sheik Jabata is wrong?

# I can't continue with what I want to say until you have clarify your master's statement. Again, here is it:

"one of the attributes of a Kharij is to protest against and war against the leader" .

# Right or wrong?

1 Like

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
AlBaqir:

# You mean your sheik Jabata is wrong?

# I can't continue with what I want to say until you have clarify your master's statement. Again, here is it:

"one of the attributes of a Kharij is to protest against and war against the leader" .

# Right or wrong?
OLODO NI E.. lo sun.. u know absolutely n0thing about islam. and please do n0t quote me again. .
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 12:16am On Jul 13, 2017
AhluSunnah:
OLODO NI E.. lo sun.. u know absolutely n0thing about islam. and please do n0t quote me again. .
u have absolutely no reasonable contributions on NL undecided
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 4:06am On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 2:14am On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 2:38am On Jul 19, 2017
Empiree:
Interesting Lecture cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJLO3x0SNDg
@ Jamo90, you remember this lecture ^^^ i posted about a month ago?. You remember interesting story he told?. Similar story is confirmed by this sheikh in the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh91oRA972U
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Jamo90: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2017
^^
Thanks for this. I'll watch soon. I've just been underground.
I miss that seeing angels thread until 'someone' pissed off Ikupak.uti. The guy is good and knows a lot. I expected the other party to be humble, learn and have an open mind. I didn't want to interfere for a reason. Do you think there is anything that can be done to revive that thread?
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
^^^

I thought as much too. Slowly we will revive it. I didn't expect other party to act like that too especially over very simple matter. Doesn't matter u can mention ikupakuti to reason with this. I guess he's avoiding the thread for now bcus similar comments that deserves said thread has been diverted to general thread.

Don't worry it will be revived cus myself need to learn one or two things that I'm missing cheesy

Another guy was anxious to have the thread revived too if you noticed his comment few days ago.
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Jamo90: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
^^^
I agree with you. It's not an easy task to make people look at things from your own perspective. The knowledge he shared was too much and overwhelming and exhaustive for the other party to assimilate. You can't just comprehend in one day what took another person years of hard work, patience and steadfastness.

#I have just watched the last video you posted. It's funny and educating. We'll miss Sheikh Alaye. Ilorin has produced more Waliyys than any other part of this country, my opinion though.
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 3:39am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 4:35am On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 3:06am On Aug 07, 2017
ikupakuti and albaqir might bwe interested in this. Whats your opinion on this man's 30min sermon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbSTw2c8Efw

Actually it is 20mins. the rest is just repetition.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias / The Powers Of Ayatul Kursi / How Do U Realy Perform Ghusl Janabah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.