Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Don't Always Be Too Tired In The Bedroom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Always Be Too Tired In The Bedroom (588 Views)

Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom / Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex / My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Always Be Too Tired In The Bedroom by Sweetmarriage: 11:12am On Dec 13, 2014
After all the house chores and attending to the troublesome kids, the kids are finally in bed, and you fall on the bed exhausted, and the last thing on your mind is sex; when your spouse makes an advance, do you reject his advances always because you are just too tired?

Cont. reading here http://parentingyourchildren..com/2014/12/dont-always-be-too-tired-in-bedroom.html

(1) (Reply)

NEW YEAR Splash,celebrate And Enjoy Uninterrupted Power Supply With INVERTER / Too Bad!!! See What A Man Did To His Uncle After He Found Him Raping Girlfriend / A Must Read! Bruce Jenner's Ex-wife Linda Thompson Writes About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.