Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

Don't Always Be Too Tired In The Bedroom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Always Be Too Tired In The Bedroom (598 Views)

Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom / Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex / My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Always Be Too Tired In The Bedroom by Sweetmarriage: 11:12am On Dec 13, 2014
After all the house chores and attending to the troublesome kids, the kids are finally in bed, and you fall on the bed exhausted, and the last thing on your mind is sex; when your spouse makes an advance, do you reject his advances always because you are just too tired?

Cont. reading here http://parentingyourchildren..com/2014/12/dont-always-be-too-tired-in-bedroom.html

(1) (Reply)

A Parent Having A Favorite Child! / Home Assistant Needed / Photos From The Fire Incident That Roasted 3 Children In Lagos (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.