Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Comedienne Helen Paul With Husband And Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Helen Paul With Husband And Son (31490 Views)

Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess / Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba / Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Helen Paul With Husband And Son by 100Cents: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
She is a good comedienne.

Saw her on 233 Comedy show.. kiss
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul With Husband And Son by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Exactly
Johnnoo:

She is now fatter
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul With Husband And Son by 100Cents: 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
ignis:
cute family. ..

But why is this on front page? There are so many frontpage worthy topics still missing here. I need an explanation.

Hmm

Re: Comedienne Helen Paul With Husband And Son by 100Cents: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
Tinubu:
Nice looking family

May the Kids never be orphaned

I have a replica of this kind of pix, taken when I was just a month old with my mum and dad.... My dad died when I was 12, mum when I was 19...

Once again

MAY THESE KIDS NEVER BE ORPHANED

Ehya...
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul With Husband And Son by delpee(f): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
Tinubu:
Nice looking family

May the Kids never be orphaned

I have a replica of this kind of pix, taken when I was just a month old with my mum and dad.... My dad died when I was 12, mum when I was 19...

Once again

MAY THESE KIDS NEVER BE ORPHANED

AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IN AMAZING WAYS. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Helen Paul With Husband And Son by wolexy200(f): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
May d Lord b wit d family
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul With Husband And Son by Adwexky(m): 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ask Seun or Mods.!
ignis:
cute family. ..

But why is this on front page? There are so many frontpage worthy topics still missing here. I need an explanation.
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul With Husband And Son by StevinMorgan(m): 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
Gbenro? Name don finish for Nigeria abi? grin
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul With Husband And Son by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
StevinMorgan:
Gbenro? Name don finish for Nigeria abi? grin
whatz wrong wit d name? Wat does it mean too
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul With Husband And Son by ROZZAYY(f): 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
Awwwww lofuly and buoytiful
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul With Husband And Son by waistaa(f): 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
Walkopet:
Who is Helen Paul, abi wetn una call am, we don't knw him/her here in Rashadiya DXB.
D topics wey all dese yeye mods dey push for FP dese days no dey motivate me 2 visit NL again,......spit to thread,...off I go.
. U blow all dis ya pidgin finish n u say u frm where?
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul With Husband And Son by milky3(f): 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
Congrats
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul With Husband And Son by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
N.O.M.B
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul With Husband And Son by darlenese(f): 6:03am On Dec 14, 2014
Nairaland:
Lovely although Helen is loosing shape

Haba! She just had a baby and it's not evn up to a month and u're already complaining? Pls respect motherhood, it's not as easy as u think dear.
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul With Husband And Son by Charbless(m): 7:31am On Dec 14, 2014
Christene d boi "Tatafo"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method / Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Biafrans For Calling Them Dumb / Desmond Elliot Looking Cute In Native Attire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.