Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Exposed Video: Girl Commiting Suicide After Having Sex With A HIV Infected Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exposed Video: Girl Commiting Suicide After Having Sex With A HIV Infected Man (1354 Views)

Finally Exposed: Video and Pics of Top Celebrities Who Have Slept With Dog n Die / Exposed Video: Girl Commiting Suicide After Having Sex With A HIV Infected Man / [VIDEO] Girl Transformed Into Snake When Boys Force To Do Things With Her In The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exposed Video: Girl Commiting Suicide After Having Sex With A HIV Infected Man by StarboyNigeria: 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
I was shocked when i recieved this video.. This girl was totally humiliated by this guy who after having sex
with her, he told her that he was HIV positive.
Click This Link To Download And Watch -- http://www.9njastars.wapka.mobi/site_54.xhtml?
Re: Exposed Video: Girl Commiting Suicide After Having Sex With A HIV Infected Man by Atyodos: 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
maka why?

(1) (Reply)

'I was Shocked when Idris was Announced BBA Winner cos I Expected to Win' - Tayo / Oando Filling Station Guts Fire In Nkpor,anambra State / Wizkid Blast Popular Blogger "Mr Ejump" Right To His Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.