Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

'I was Shocked when Idris was Announced BBA Winner cos I Expected to Win' - Tayo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I was Shocked when Idris was Announced BBA Winner cos I Expected to Win' - Tayo (1354 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" / Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) / “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I was Shocked when Idris was Announced BBA Winner cos I Expected to Win' - Tayo by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
Big Brother Africa Hotshots first runner up, Tayo Faniran was on Rubbing Minds today, guys. And during his chat withEbuka, Tayo revealed he was shocked when Idris was announced winner because he expected to win.

According to Tayo:

see tweets below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/i-was-shocked-when-idris-was-announced.html

Re: 'I was Shocked when Idris was Announced BBA Winner cos I Expected to Win' - Tayo by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
Speaking on friendships made in the house:

Re: 'I was Shocked when Idris was Announced BBA Winner cos I Expected to Win' - Tayo by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
About marrying his babymama anytime soon:

Re: 'I was Shocked when Idris was Announced BBA Winner cos I Expected to Win' - Tayo by dapsoneh: 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
Really? It's a game so, xpect some cheatings sometimes. Am sure you wld av been happy too if u had won it without 'really' deserving it
Re: 'I was Shocked when Idris was Announced BBA Winner cos I Expected to Win' - Tayo by waleadex(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
It's not always about how far but how well...the best housemate won.

1 Like

Re: 'I was Shocked when Idris was Announced BBA Winner cos I Expected to Win' - Tayo by Nastydroid(m): 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
shocked
Re: 'I was Shocked when Idris was Announced BBA Winner cos I Expected to Win' - Tayo by Sigoal(m): 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
Really??

1 Like

Re: 'I was Shocked when Idris was Announced BBA Winner cos I Expected to Win' - Tayo by prettyjo(f): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
ok
Re: 'I was Shocked when Idris was Announced BBA Winner cos I Expected to Win' - Tayo by sholay2011(m): 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mschew!
Re: 'I was Shocked when Idris was Announced BBA Winner cos I Expected to Win' - Tayo by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
I knew he was thinking he had won that was why he was crying even before the winner was announced. It was so irritating. I was actually glad Idris won just for that reason alone.

2 Likes

Re: 'I was Shocked when Idris was Announced BBA Winner cos I Expected to Win' - Tayo by ChubbyT(f): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
Eya
Re: 'I was Shocked when Idris was Announced BBA Winner cos I Expected to Win' - Tayo by dre11(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
He should have done his maths very well and see that he was up against 4 EA block votes as against 2 country votes that he might win

The guy disappointed me ooooo

1 Like

Re: 'I was Shocked when Idris was Announced BBA Winner cos I Expected to Win' - Tayo by Forzap: 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
Shior undecided
Re: 'I was Shocked when Idris was Announced BBA Winner cos I Expected to Win' - Tayo by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Heya sorry ooo
Re: 'I was Shocked when Idris was Announced BBA Winner cos I Expected to Win' - Tayo by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tayo! Tayo! Tayo! How many times did I call you?

I'm very glad you did not win, how can someone be so prideful, loud and full of himself

I wanted any other person to win and Idris(have a little crush on him) was just right for it

2 Likes

Re: 'I was Shocked when Idris was Announced BBA Winner cos I Expected to Win' - Tayo by Aitee1: 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
Haba...ona still dey drag this matter

He won ONE campaign and from the interview I watched on hip tv it obvious the Warri billionaire has given him some cool cash...y'all should let this nigga be mbok!

2 Likes

Re: 'I was Shocked when Idris was Announced BBA Winner cos I Expected to Win' - Tayo by adepink(f): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
How can he win when he's lousy, disrespectful and act like d world revolves around him. Idris played his game well and he deserve d money.

1 Like

Re: 'I was Shocked when Idris was Announced BBA Winner cos I Expected to Win' - Tayo by Deefuray(f): 1:05am On Jan 05, 2015
Seen!
Re: 'I was Shocked when Idris was Announced BBA Winner cos I Expected to Win' - Tayo by Ynsai(m): 1:55am On Jan 05, 2015
Kpele oo.....

(1) (Reply)

Oando Filling Station Guts Fire In Nkpor,anambra State / Wizkid Blast Popular Blogger "Mr Ejump" Right To His Face / Onome Recieves A Guys Big Banana On Top Of A Tree Inside A Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.