Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

Makeup War:marykay Powder VS Mac Studio Fix - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup War:marykay Powder VS Mac Studio Fix (7072 Views)

Genuine Marykay Products (pictures) / Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac / Mary Kay Compact Powder Vs MAC Powder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makeup War:marykay Powder VS Mac Studio Fix by khenii(m): 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
Product Name: Mary Kay
Average Rating: 3.7
Price: $18 - $22
Product Description: Mary Kay powder, smooth texture, gives medium coverage on the face.

Pros
A transculent powder useful for touching ups throughout the day. Light-weight gives you a more matte skin, has a lot of yellow tones giving you a vibrant and natural highlight. It does not allow a logged pores so you may leave it on overnight............... Read more
http://classyprimps..com/2014/12/marykay-powder-vs-mac-studio-fix.html

Re: Makeup War:marykay Powder VS Mac Studio Fix by RaeMystix: 2:11am On Dec 15, 2014
I currently do use the Marykay foundation and powder, but will be willing on switching to MAC, once i use up my current order.
I've read lots of good reviews about MAC, and might as well try it when next I'm getting a new face powder.
Re: Makeup War:marykay Powder VS Mac Studio Fix by ammyluv2002(f): 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
RaeMystix:
I currently do use the Marykay foundation and powder, but will be willing on switching to MAC, once i use up my current order.
I've read lots of good reviews about MAC, and might as well try it when next I'm getting a new face powder.
pls, I want to ask someone in dubai to help me get Mac powder but he's asking what colour to buy. I don't even know their colours though I'm chocolate (light skin) pls can you help me with suggestions? I tried google but didn't see anything reasonable.
Re: Makeup War:marykay Powder VS Mac Studio Fix by RaeMystix: 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
ammyluv2002:
pls, I want to ask someone in dubai to help me get Mac powder but he's asking what colour to buy. I don't even know their colours though I'm chocolate (light skin) pls can you help me with suggestions? I tried google but didn't see anything reasonable.
Chocolate and light skin?....
Chocolate means Black, and light skin equals caramel.

You have to be alttile bit specific about your skin tone
Try googling skin tones, and maybe you can see a pic that is more similar to that of your skin tone..post it, and I'm sure it will be a lot easier to help you find the shade of makeup that fits for your skin tone.
Re: Makeup War:marykay Powder VS Mac Studio Fix by ammyluv2002(f): 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
RaeMystix:

Chocolate and light skin?....
Chocolate means Black, and light skin equals caramel.

You have to be alttile bit specific about your skin tone
Try googling skin tones, and maybe you can see a pic that is more similar to that of your skin tone..post it, and I'm sure it will be a lot easier to help you find the shade of makeup that fits for your skin tone.
okay if chocolate means black then I'm light skin. Pls hokd on while I show you the pictures I got online. I'm considering C2. Thanks so much

Re: Makeup War:marykay Powder VS Mac Studio Fix by RaeMystix: 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
Do you want the powder alone?..Or with foundation?
Re: Makeup War:marykay Powder VS Mac Studio Fix by RaeMystix: 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
Have you every used other types of makeups before?. I can up with two pressed posers that will fit your skin tone, but would suggest you check out Mac.com, for more accuracy.
Just give me a sec
This is called the sculpting powder pro palette...called the (shadester).

Re: Makeup War:marykay Powder VS Mac Studio Fix by RaeMystix: 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
Try taking a look at the mineralize foundation/ loose
The medium dark in Mac.com

Re: Makeup War:marykay Powder VS Mac Studio Fix by RaeMystix: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
This is the studio sculpt defining powder. Also medium dark

Re: Makeup War:marykay Powder VS Mac Studio Fix by ammyluv2002(f): 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
I got them online that's why I'm considering c2/c3 powder plus foundation. .. I use sleek but I'm tired just want something for a change and have heard so much on this product too.

Re: Makeup War:marykay Powder VS Mac Studio Fix by RaeMystix: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
I googled Mac makeups for different skin tones. ( images), that should help you chose the exact makeup for your skin tone.

You can try c3.( when I doubt, I go for the darker shade).
Re: Makeup War:marykay Powder VS Mac Studio Fix by ammyluv2002(f): 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
RaeMystix:
I googled Mac makeups for different skin tones. ( images), that should help you chose the exact makeup for your skin tone.
I'm truly thankful. Have been trying to upload the images I got online but the network is really bad. Seriously, u ve really tried for me going out of your way to google. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Makeup War:marykay Powder VS Mac Studio Fix by RaeMystix: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
ammyluv2002:
I'm truly thankful. Have been trying to upload the images I got online but the network is really bad. Seriously, u ve really tried for me going out of your way to google. God bless you

Not problem. You are very much welcome. I hope you find your ideal shade. Good luck, and God bless you also.
Re: Makeup War:marykay Powder VS Mac Studio Fix by Mprex(f): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
MaryKay is no competition for Mac.

You should be comparing Mac with other top class cosmetics like Sleek and L'oreal definitely not MaryKay
Re: Makeup War:marykay Powder VS Mac Studio Fix by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 16, 2014
Mprex:
MaryKay is no competition for Mac.

You should be comparing Mac with other top class cosmetics like Sleek and L'oreal definitely not MaryKay
Which one do you use in particular? tongue
Re: Makeup War:marykay Powder VS Mac Studio Fix by Mprex(f): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2014
mayapop:
Which one do you use in particular? tongue
lols. Take your tongue inside jhoortongue i use sleek. Their products is mainly for young girls
Re: Makeup War:marykay Powder VS Mac Studio Fix by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 16, 2014
Mprex:

lols. Take your tongue inside jhoortongue i use sleek. Their products is mainly for young girls
lol! leave my tongue jor tongue, sleek is nice, I'm in love with their lip glosses! but i use cover girl products, Part of my new year resolution 2015 is to switch to Mac products grin
Re: Makeup War:marykay Powder VS Mac Studio Fix by Mprex(f): 8:06am On Dec 16, 2014
mayapop:
lol! leave my tongue jor tongue, sleek is nice, I'm in love with their lip glosses! but i use cover girl products, Part of my new year resolution 2015 is to switch to Mac products grin
what is your tongue still doing outside?tongue i've never heard of cover girl. Tell me about it.

Mac is highly professional. I wanna develop my make up skills some more before using their products mainly
Re: Makeup War:marykay Powder VS Mac Studio Fix by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 16, 2014
Mprex:

what is your tongue still doing outside?tongue i've never heard of cover girl. Tell me about it.

Mac is highly professional. I wanna develop my make up skills some more before using their products mainly
Nothing much about them, they just have their own foundation, powder, lipsticks and all that + plus it's good for people on a tight budget like me! they have celebrities who advertise their products and use it too, e.g, Katy perry, becky G, But recently i have watch youtube videos about Mac, and i fell in love with the end results on people.
Re: Makeup War:marykay Powder VS Mac Studio Fix by Mprex(f): 10:34am On Dec 16, 2014
mayapop:
Nothing much about them, they just have their own foundation, powder, lipsticks and all that + plus it's good for people on a tight budget like me! they have celebrities who advertise their products and use it too, e.g, Katy perry, becky G, But recently i have watch youtube videos about Mac, and i fell in love with the end results on people.
owk. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Makeup War:marykay Powder VS Mac Studio Fix by khenii(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
Try any of these

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine / Buy Wholesale Perfume Oil in Onitsha Main Market / How To Make Your Baby Girl Dresses Yourself!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.