Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Missing Nigerian Baby Found In Mexico, Father Arrested - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Nigerian Baby Found In Mexico, Father Arrested (15780 Views)

1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) / Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) / Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Nigerian Baby Found In Mexico, Father Arrested by sukkot: 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
CityNG:

You continue to be wrong with your assumptions.

I am not ashamed of God, I just happen to have both of my feet planted on the ground.

Now you on the other hand, goes around screaming on internet forums like a deranged lunatic about the bible.

Titus 1:16 - "They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate."

You see I's can quote the scripture too grin
scripture you quoted is irrelevant. you on the other hand just confessed to being ashamed of the word
Re: Missing Nigerian Baby Found In Mexico, Father Arrested by redsun(m): 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
He is born fooll. Any man that gets into trouble because of woman is not worthy to live.

The real victim is the poor child.
Re: Missing Nigerian Baby Found In Mexico, Father Arrested by Vikky014(f): 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
MusaIbrahim1:
He thinks he can disappear in Mexico.... Oya where are the tribal bigots... Homework, which tribe is Lambert?
hahaha.that is another name for Shekau.
Re: Missing Nigerian Baby Found In Mexico, Father Arrested by Missmossy(f): 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chai embarassed
Re: Missing Nigerian Baby Found In Mexico, Father Arrested by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
scripture you quoted is irrelevant. you on the other hand just confessed to being ashamed of the word

Oh it is very relevant and goes to further paint you as a person doing disservice to religion.

Bible thumping, the new sport grin
Re: Missing Nigerian Baby Found In Mexico, Father Arrested by juman(m): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
A man that dies because of a woman, thousands of other women would walk on his grave.

If woman starts making troubles, the husband should let her go not to get himself in to serious wahala.

1 Like

Re: Missing Nigerian Baby Found In Mexico, Father Arrested by cococandy(f): 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
So this thing has entered your head like this? God have mercy!
sukkot:
[b]nigerias problems is about to be done away with. God does everything in his time and those with the spiritual eye to see know it is time. God uses numerology and astrology to communicate with those with the eye to see. and i can tell you that buhari777 is the man to take away nigerias problems. 777 represents the 7 seals 7 vials and 7 trumpets meaning affliction tabulated in categories by different empires. we are at the 777 margin, the end of affliction aka the second coming and there have been leaders all over the world primed and spiritually prepared to usher in this righteous era. our own 777 man is buhari. he was the 7th president. he is 71 ( which in numerology you multiply numbers which is 7 multiplied by 1 is 7 ) and they are contesting for the 17th presidency ( 1 times 7 is 7 ). and there you have it ? 777 SAI BUHARI. SO BEST BELIEVE GOD IS WORKING BUT ONLY THOSE WITH EYES TO SEE CAN SEE. you are just a carnal reprobate demon with low vibration. i suggest you relocate to the thread talking about tonto dikeh. that is more in tune with your frequency[/b]
Re: Missing Nigerian Baby Found In Mexico, Father Arrested by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 14, 2014
Nigerian men, please do not bring your wives here. We have too many freedoms for your taste. You cannot expect the woman to be a second class citizen when she reaches the US. It is likely she will surpass you in employment and income. Keep her in Nigeria so you can feed your fragile ego. May God bless any Naija woman who chooses to come here for an American life.

1 Like

Re: Missing Nigerian Baby Found In Mexico, Father Arrested by Suljosh: 10:08am On Dec 14, 2014
sukkot:
i dont support his act, and he didnt kill his wife. God killed his wife. God just used him. no man has the power to take human life created by God. if a human life is taken ? it was God who used someone to do it. the wife must have done something to piss of Yah

job 4 vs 7 Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off? <<< ALL INNOCENT PEOPLE HAVE THE PROTECTION OF GOD. IF YOU ARE NOT AN EVIL PERSON YOU BETTER BELIEVE THE LORD HAS YOU COVERED 24 7

DEUT 32 VS 39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. <<< ITS GOD WHO GIVES LIFE AND ONLY HIM WHO TAKES LIFE. SOMETIMES HE DOES IT DIRECTLY BY REMOVING YOUR SPIRIT FROM YOUR BODY. AND SOMETIMES HE DOES IT BY USING PEOPLE TO KILL YOU.
you don't need to quote the HOLY BIBLE for me. Point of correction Devil used him to kill his wife not GOD. God don't use his children to commit evil act. U said the wife has done something to piss him off? that's not an excuse to kill her. And its clear to me that you support his act.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) / Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him / Court Did Not Order Closure Of Ikoyi Registry, Federal Govt Tells Lagos Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.