Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) (15890 Views)

Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" / What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..?? / Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by drnoel: 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2011
Help! Wifey Is Using Karate 2 Oppress Hubby

Guys I won die with laughter as I hear this story yesterday. From what I could piece 2gether looks like the wifey dey beat her hubby 4 house with Karate.

The story starts when I stepped out on Sunday with some people 2 hang out drinking. An acquaintance of one of the guys I was out drinking with later joins us that day. So we all get talking and chatting. I don't really recall definitely how the topic came-up but then we begin talking about our wives and partners.
[b]So the guy apparently told us his wife of 3 years has learnt 2 use karate 2 beat the hell out of him if he raises his hand on her. I asked him why would u raise your hand on your wife and he asks me how long I have been married. I said just under 1 year and he said I would still learn. [/b]Well I don't think most of us really believed him cos we still found it hard 2 understand a woman beating her hubby up with karate and all. He then showed us the blue and purple bruises on his body and part of his neck. Someone else then asked him, but how come she learnt karate, what lead her 2 learn it. He said she learnt it 4 self defense when she was trying 2 protect herself 4rm her ex boyfriend who was threatening and stalking her. She was really so scared then that she was almost never leaving her house alone but always accompanied by a friend. Infact, that was around when he met her. She was accompanied by some friends 2 a birthday party. They talked and he liked her but she was all closed-up. Anyway, he finally got 2 date her. That was when he found out why she always went out in groups, so to protect her, he enrolled her in2 a karate class till she was a black belt. Now she is using what she learnt on him. He said what is really annoying him is cos he paid 4 the karate class and now she is using it on him.
He is seriously thinking about enrolling in one himself.

Guys what is your take on this guy's situation.  Would you enroll in a karate class urself or allow wifey keep whipping your arse anytime u guys have a major fight.

1 Share

Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by armyofone(m): 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2011
good thing she knows how to protect herself from a bully.

a very nice investment she got there. why should major fight be all about hitting each other?
a bad husband is one who hit his wife during arguement. if her mouth is sharp, yours should be too or leave the house.

OP, don't ever whup your wife or she too will go and learn some judo, boxing, karate, jack kniving etc

3 Likes

Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by drnoel: 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2011
I have never raised my hand on any woman and don't think I ever will,

1 Like

Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by tit(f): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2011
lwkmd! na your own money she take learn how to deck you!!!
(i hope i can enjoy that little joke)

first off, YOU (op) do not need to hit your wife. if it does not happen in the first year, it is not likely to happen, ever.

it looks like the babe selected the guy with this as a factor. having been a victim of male partner brutality, she sought a partner she could deal with.

yes, i would advice you to go learn karate. not so you can beat her, but in the process of getting grades, you will learn to manage your temper and not to quickly resort to 'slaps'.
Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by angelz(f): 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2011
Its immaturity of the highest order to beat ur wife.
what are you teachin ur kids.
why wuld a man beat is wife in d 1st place,
to teach her a lesson,punish her,make her fear him,or make her respect him.
none of the reasons are ok.
its only immature/irresonsible guys that beats their wifes for wateva reasons.
if its anger,then check it.
l applaud d woman for defendin herself from been made a punchin bag.
that's very interestin

2 Likes

Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by tit(f): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2011
na waa oooo!
which kain men be these?
i have never 'seen' a woman who can beat me.
i even fancy my chances with the women in UFC et al.
and i have not really trained in anything. at least i do not have a grade.
Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by snthesis(m): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2011
angelz:

Its immaturity of the highest order to beat your wife.
the reverse wud read - its maturity of the 1st order to beat ur husband grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by ARareGem(f): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2011
@Ib: Funny post! grin

I think Karate classes would be a great investment for all wifeys. Doncha agree? grin

1 Like

Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by quadrant4: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2011
How are you Angelz?
Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by gaskydudu: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2011
LWKMD!!!!!!   What about taekwondo?
Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by sugar001(f): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2011
Beer parlour yarn, Yawn*, Next!!!
Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by maclatunji: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2011
;d
Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by angelz(f): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2011
quadrant4:

How are you Angelz?

am kool.
n u?
Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2011
HAHAHA, i can imagine the perplexity on his face after she slams him and gives him some hworang kicks

1 Like

Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by maclatunji: 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2011
Since she is his wife, I have no qualms in saying she should use her Karate skills in bed jor grin

Wayaaaaa  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  grin

1 Like

Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by ayusman16(m): 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2011
Yeye man. Make him go learn Judo. angry
Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by pynkspyce: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2011
next time she should beat him up and record it while doing so. simple. Stupid men that put their hands on their wives.
Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2011
Make the man go learn kick boxing and wrestling together. Jokes apart every wife beater is a fool.
Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by jimctu: 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2011
Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2011
I beat my fiancee on a regular!! But only on her behind!

angry

Especially when shes been a bad bad girl.

Tonight, Imma spank her phat a'ss while we are in bed. I love the way she moans whenever I hit that.  grin
Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by vislabraye(m): 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2011
Let him learn kung fu
Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2011
HAHAHA, i can imagine the perplexity on his face after she slams him and gives him some hworang kicks
Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by EFCC1(m): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2011
He is a lazy man
if na me or how can u a woman to beat u
Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by EFCC1(m): 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2011
kiss
Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by cyril10(m): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2011
Men that beat their wives are wicked and irresponsible.
Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by Thugnificent(m): 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2011
drnoel:

Help! Wifey Is Using Karate 2 Oppress Hubby

He is seriously thinking about enrolling in one himself.

ROTFLMAO, So if the dude enrols in karate that means him and his wifey will be like Jetli and Jackie Chan, lol, if both of them disagree on an issue, the would settle it with kungfu fighting, hahahahehe, The honest advice i would give to the guy is to accept his fate, or better still try not to lay hands on his wife, lolz, Because if he enrols in another karate lesson, it would be extremely ludicrous.

1 Like

Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by denony(m): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2011
I wonder how thefamily will look like when the fight is going on.
At times they will practice it on their visitor, or mother inlaws, lol

but why beat her on the first place when u already knows that u once foot a bill for karate lesson  grin
I AM LAUGHING IN TAEKWANDO, IN THE HOUSE OF COMMOTION
Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by olajide8(m): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2011
Rubbish! The man no get teeth? Bite her as in bite
Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by dayokanu(m): 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2011
Make he broke bottle for her head
Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by dastudent(m): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2011
tit:

na waa oooo!
which kain men be these?
i have never 'seen' a woman who can beat me.
i even fancy my chances with the women in UFC et al.
and i have not really trained in anything. at least i do not have a grade.

Omo i just saw the movie "warrior" and i feel like training in brazilian jujitsu ooo!its better than karate men.

In truth though,i have never raised my finger on a woman and wouldn't actually.
Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2011
She need to be awarded a gold medal.

Served his azz right. Coward. Beating a woman, what a big coward.

1 Like

Re: Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2011
^ I beat women and men together does that make me a coward too!, u know women can be very annoying!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back / Does Aging Scare You? / My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.