Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

GEJ/GMD 2015, A Clash Of Two Ducklings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ/GMD 2015, A Clash Of Two Ducklings (488 Views)

Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu / How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng / FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ/GMD 2015, A Clash Of Two Ducklings by sheph771(m): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
2015 according to some is our making or breaking as a nation. 2015 is a year where political offices will be run for. its no news that the biggest players come 2015 are uncle GEJ and Bro GMD, a dancing puppet vs a retired warlord. what will it look like as two clowns struggle for presidential suremacy next year. i call it a clash of two ducklings because of the parties involved, a failed president and a clueless and broke warlord. imagine how can uncle GEJ eat comfortably when the shadows from the chibok menance are still haunting us? yes that is an ideal candidate for 2015 and some eggheads are vainly ready to cast their precious vote for great uncle GEJ come 2015. how about our Retired and broke warlord Bro GMD,that messed up on an interview at channels tv last week, looking at the content of his speech, well i pity those going to waste their vote again. wetin man go do? thats the million dollar question nigerians are asking. well lets sit back pray and watch that whosoever of this two warring ducks win, lets hope it wont be the undoing of the entity called "Nigeria".

1 Like

Re: GEJ/GMD 2015, A Clash Of Two Ducklings by dunkem21(m): 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
I love your analysis bro.

It's like I missed something; abeg wetin you say happen for channels TV?
Re: GEJ/GMD 2015, A Clash Of Two Ducklings by Diffdeef(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Remind me what GMD means pls.
Re: GEJ/GMD 2015, A Clash Of Two Ducklings by sheph771(m): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
@Diffdem, GMD is the highly annointed candidate from the north representing the Ae Phi Cee. @ Dunkem21, he had an interview on channels TV and all our man could say was he will Fight, fight everything including falling oil price that was beyond opecs control and lots lots of mumble jumble.
Re: GEJ/GMD 2015, A Clash Of Two Ducklings by ibroopeyemi(m): 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
Pls bros meaning of GMD.

(1) (Reply)

A Visit Into The Mind Of Buhari / Kenya 'deregisters' Ngos In Anti-terror Clampdown / 2015 Presidency: Open Debates, What And Who Do We Really Need?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.