Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec (3635 Views)

Letter To Southern Nigerians Particularly Yoruba People / 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! / 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Not smart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec by tron23(m): 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
History repeats itself because people don't learn from history.
Gej is the best President Nigeria has ever had, if you doubt me, line up all the past leaders and compare them to Jonathan. For over 30yrs, no railway, no intl airport in ibo land.
Now they want to convince us that boko boko is not politically motivated.
The sad truth is that most youths are too intellectually slow to analyse the Nigerian land scape constructively.

5 Likes

Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
kheart:
op u wicked, so u want us to read dis epistle? Diarisgodoh

My friend go and read that shitt up there.

5 Likes

Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec by donmalcolm21(m): 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
seunmsg:
If you like, come up with 1million reasons why southerners are fools, we still wont vote for GEJ in 2015. If you can't perform after five years in government, we will vote you out. No amount of tribal sentiment will keep you in office. The same standard will be applied to Buhari and APC. It is politics of performance henceforth. NO MORE TRIBAL AND RELIGION SENTIMENT.
one day you will remeber the words of the OP, phools are not born but made by accepting ignorance to be realism.

5 Likes

Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec by destino24(m): 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
seunmsg:
If you like, come up with 1million reasons why southerners are fools, we still wont vote for GEJ in 2015. If you can't perform after five years in government, we will vote you out. No amount of tribal sentiment will keep you in office. The same standard will be applied to Buhari and APC. It is politics of performance henceforth. NO MORE TRIBAL AND RELIGION SENTIMENT.

it's ok, i get why people hate GEJ. but how about voting GEJ out and voting fashola in, or voting rochas in, or akpabio, or chime, why does it have to be in the north

5 Likes

Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec by donmalcolm21(m): 11:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
Caseless:
35. An oil producing state in the south(bayelsa) earn monthly allocation that the 6 northeastern states do not earn in four months, yet, the writer wants us to know that most oil bloc in that region are owned by the notherners.
do you know how much it takes to construct a km of road in swampy land, get your facts right before talking trash.

5 Likes

Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec by 7lives: 11:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
LogicPower:
This latest attempt to save the the Clueless-In-Chief from imminent defeat in the forth-coming election is so laughable!

1. Even if all the points you have raised are entirely true, that does NOT in any way change the fact that GEJ is a CLUELESS and INCOMPETENT leader.

2. You must take Nigerians to be fools, if you think that AT THIS POINT IN TIME you guys can simply, suddenly and conveniently LUMP US ALL into just 'SOUTHERNERS' and 'NORTHERNERS', and expect to get sympathy votes for the CLUELESS from his fellow 'southerners'!

3. Do you think we have forgotten how you guys have been viciously and maliciously SINGLING OUT certain sub-groups of 'southerners' and 'northerners' for your incessant abuse and all sorts of cruel taunting?

4. So the SW people are now your 'SOUTHERN' brothers, and the people of the Middle Belt are now just lumped as 'NORTHERNERS'?

5. Now that the reality of the VOTING POWER of each SUB-REGION has dawned on you, and the imminent electoral defeat of your clueless man is staring you in the face, you have suddenly jettisoned the 'SS/SE/MIDDLE BELT alliance' that you have been taunting the rest of Nigerians with?

6. If you must be told, the 'southerners' who feel GENUINELY disappointed and disillusioned by the WOEFUL FAILURE and GROSS INCOMPETENCE of the GEJ's administration are not unaware of many of the points you raised about the regional imbalances and the need to rectify them, but they believe that is NOT AN EXCUSE to allow a clueless, incompetent and self-centred leader to continue to inflict further damage to the polity!.

A drowning man will cling to a straw, I'm so happy to see PDP sweating it out to convince the electorates gone are the days of business as usual.
For us on this side of Nigeria, we know all these issues raised by the op but are they enough reason to continue with the status quo?, no.
If you don't like something, change it, if the new one ain't good enough, change it.
Change is necessary, it is the driving force in the wheel of life. Nothing in life is permanent except change itself.
Op change your mindset, change the way you view the northerners, I use to blame the north for all the problems in this country until I had my youth service in the north and realize that I was wrong all along.
One must accept responsibility for one's failure, until we do this, we shall continue to blame others while we fail again and again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec by jumu: 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
this is 33 reason why se>igbos and akpabio and his people are fool we shall see

1 Like

Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec by Idrismusty97(m): 12:31am On Dec 14, 2014
jumu:
this is 33 reason why se>igbos and akpabio and his people are fool we shall see
"South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos" - APGA

1 Like

Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec by htconeline: 12:35am On Dec 14, 2014
Yes I agree southerner are more foolish.
Who say 16 is bigger(greater)than 19?
Who says stiling is not corruption?
Under same southerners 20billion dollar from crude oil is missing.
This are just few reason southerners are more fool.
Courtesy pdp led governments.

2 Likes

Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec by Idrismusty97(m): 12:54am On Dec 14, 2014
destino24:

it's ok, i get why people hate GEJ. but how about voting GEJ out and voting fashola in, or voting rochas in, or akpabio, or chime, why does it have to be in the north
That's why the APC primaries was set up for delegates to choose the party flag bearer.
Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec by emmykk(m): 2:01am On Dec 14, 2014
There are many loop holes in each of your reasons.with all these wisdom a typical northern is still an "aboki". Atimes you may not know the meaning of this aboki.

1 Like

Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec by seunmsg(m): 5:10am On Dec 14, 2014
destino24:

Fashola, Akpabio and Chime have not shown any interest in becoming the president. Rochas already lost at the APC primary and he's back in the race for re-election in Imo state. So, it's a simple choice between GEJ and GMB. We've seen GEJ for 5 years now and his performance is below average. Their is nothing new that he will bring on board in the next 4 years so am 100% sure he will still under perform. GMB on the other hand is an alternative. He has a 50-50 chance of under performing or performing above average. So, it's only logical for me to support the man with a 50% probability of performing above average than supporting someone am 100% sure will still under perform.

3 Likes

Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec by ONYX5(m): 6:26am On Dec 14, 2014
7lives:

A drowning man will cling to a straw, I'm so happy to see PDP sweating it out to convince the electorates gone are the days of business as usual.
For us on this side of Nigeria, we know all these issues raised by the op but are they enough reason to continue with the status quo?, no.
If you don't like something, change it, if the new one ain't good enough, change it.
Change is necessary, it is the driving force in the wheel of life. Nothing in life is permanent except change itself.
Op change your mindset, change the way you view the northerners, I use to blame the north for all the problems in this country until I had my youth service in the north and realize that I was wrong all along.
One must accept responsibility for one's failure, until we do this, we shall continue to blame others while we fail again and again.
by the time you wake up it will be too late for you enjoy your sleep

2 Likes

Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec by omarlee(m): 6:42am On Dec 14, 2014
I beg to disagree with you in point 9, let's assume mallam Aboki and Mr Okoro are from north and south respectively. Mall. Aboki is a farmer whom inherited his farm from his late father. At the age of 18yrs Aboki was giving a wife,his wife gave birth to four children and along the line a period of ten years Aboki added more three wives and they also gave birth to four children each. Thus, we have Aboki, his four wives and 16 children that's 1+4+16 ( ), the answer is yours to add op. Meanwhile Mr Okoro went to lagos from his village to hustle, at the age of 18yrs. After 10yrs he made it and marreid a wife whom bore him 4 children by a way of arithmetic we have Mr okoro,his wife and four children that is 1+1+4 wich will give you 6 and therefore when we are to calculate the population of this households we will have 16-6 which will give the difference of 10 people respectively. In numerical value the south can never be more populated than the north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec by SeverusSnape(m): 7:01am On Dec 14, 2014
I just can't wait for Feb 2015 to be here, so that all these arguments will stop.
Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec by gratiaeo(m): 7:19am On Dec 14, 2014
Today Amaechi is using resources meant to develop River state to stop his fellow Ijaw man hereby pave way for a northeaster

3 Likes

Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec by alotofgrace(m): 7:31am On Dec 14, 2014
demit!!!
Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec by destino24(m): 7:44am On Dec 14, 2014
seunmsg:

Fashola, Akpabio and Chime have not shown any interest in becoming the president. Rochas already lost at the APC primary and he's back in the race for re-election in Imo state. So, it's a simple choice between GEJ and GMB. We've seen GEJ for 5 years now and his performance is below average. Their is nothing new that he will bring on board in the next 4 years so am 100% sure he will still under perform. GMB on the other hand is an alternative. He has a 50-50 chance of under performing or performing above average. So, it's only logical for me to support the man with a 50% probability of performing above average than supporting someone am 100% sure will still under perform.

yeah right!
Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec by Djicemob: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2014
Its more annoying when the north use that anti-kworroption/reset nigeria line to sell buhari to nigerians and some southerners foolishly buy into it...and not seeing the sentiments and selfishness right before their eyes.The northerners are really wiser than the southerners.

The northerners ruled Nigeria for the most times and didn't do sh#t but sadly or rather ironically we still want them to rule us again.The northerners failed Nigerians not PDP.These desperate northerners just want to use that as an excuse to get back power. Change indeed!grin Like they were never a part of the same PDP that failed us.

1 Like

Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec by Citadelbot: 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
WhiteTechnology:
You forgot to add

SW believe in a man who truncated democracy and practiced one sided war against corruption as the saviour of Nigeria.

Bigoted fool. So Rochas, Amaechi, Oshio are from SW? You yeeboes are just too foolish. Smh
Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec by jamace(m): 12:14am On Dec 23, 2014
30. Strangely, for a nation with vastly more ethic nationalities situated in the South, it is rather suspicious that Nigeria is divided along just regional lines – The North and the South. Now, of course,we all know which region this strange dichotomy favours.

Wow! This North is a political cheat. See how SE and SW are lumped into one in the political equation to favour the North. North cheating SW and SE since 1914. shocked shocked
Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec by internetpirate: 6:42am On Dec 23, 2014
MayorofLagos:

There is nothing called Northerner, Southerner anymore....thats a thing of the past. What we have now is six zones. Each zone as they stand now is the closest to the traditional cultures and customs of the people before the coming of whiteman. There are still some refinements here and there....but the SE today is its own culture, language and rites. Similarly for SS, they do not have to worry about an overbearing culture making attempt to force a language or way of life in contradiction with their own customs.

Therefore, nothing in Southern Nigeria is common.....nothing has ever been! This beahvior you are discussing ahould be narrowed to the zone. I know that in SW Yorubas politics is at community level.....we dont need radio to learn and know what is happening, we get the uodates through the chain of command from the Oba down to the Baales, to the Mogajis, to the Olori Ebis. Our social structure and civilizatiin has a life of its own and it serves us well.

You're pretty dense! Living in a fool's paradise is the exact reason why we should all wake up and smell the coffee!!! The OP articulated his points (I am not saying all the assumptions are correct) and these points are explicit to the mentally unhindered. Whether we like it or not, the north-south divide is a real chasm. I'm saying this as someone who has heritage from both sides. The discrimination is real, and the so-called zones are still struggling to cut their teeth on this monstrosity of history. Even in the tribal sophistication of Yoruba land, you'd find that the generality of yorubas (arguably a very cerebral group) have their heads in the sands and are generally more concerned about daily existence. This phenomenon is applicable to the SE and SS!!! Invariably, it's a southern malady, either born out of supposed educational sophistication, mere lethargy or religio-tribal influences. We need to wake up, dust ourselves and stride into this future that posterity will judge us for, not for ourselves, but for the future generation!!!
Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec by internetpirate: 6:55am On Dec 23, 2014
omarlee:
I beg to disagree with you in point 9, let's assume mallam Aboki and Mr Okoro are from north and south respectively. Mall. Aboki is a farmer whom inherited his farm from his late father. At the age of 18yrs Aboki was giving a wife,his wife gave birth to four children and along the line a period of ten years Aboki added more three wives and they also gave birth to four children each. Thus, we have Aboki, his four wives and 16 children that's 1+4+16 ( ), the answer is yours to add op. Meanwhile Mr Okoro went to lagos from his village to hustle, at the age of 18yrs. After 10yrs he made it and marreid a wife whom bore him 4 children by a way of arithmetic we have Mr okoro,his wife and four children that is 1+1+4 wich will give you 6 and therefore when we are to calculate the population of this households we will have 16-6 which will give the difference of 10 people respectively. In numerical value the south can never be more populated than the north.

This was probably true 20 years ago!!! It's far from true today! More so, population is an equilibrium position between birth and death! The north (with the poor education etc) has arguably the highest mortality rates in the country! Another argument against this your position is the fact that about 40% of the so-called north are christian population, and the practice of polygamy is not so prevalent.

Also, promiscuity down South guarantees illegitimate births annually that are not predicated on marriage. Northern Islamic taboos hinder this phenomenon.
Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec by omarlee(m): 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
internetpirate:

This was probably true 20 years ago!!! It's far from true today! More so, population is an equilibrium position between birth and death! The north (with the poor education etc) has arguably the highest mortality rates in the country! Another argument against this your position is the fact that about 40% of the so-called north are christian population, and the practice of polygamy is not so prevalent.

Also, promiscuity down South guarantees illegitimate births annually that are not predicated on marriage. Northern Islamic taboos hinder this phenomenon.

40% xtian my asz, I like you have never been to the north before, so suggest you take next bus down dia in order to clear your ignorance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Weapons To Fight Boko Haram Arrives In Nigeria / Action In Sambisa Forest. 2015. / What Some International Borders Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.