Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards (4092 Views)

Psquare - Bring It On (Official Video) Ft. Dave Scott / Album Review: Psquare Double Trouble. / Mtv Africa Music Awards 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by Bamsyle(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2008
*How many awards do they want with all the jargons they're singing - "E get as e dey do them. . ."

Hisses. . .

Rubbish*
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by princesa(f): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2008
whe know, but why type in small font
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by ajayi1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2008
Bamsyle:

*How many awards do they want with all the jargons they're singing - "E get as e dey do them. . ."

Hisses. . .

Rubbish*

Music is Music, Forget what you are saying. And they r seriously making their money.
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by Bamsyle(m): 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2008
@princesca
You need an explanation as to why I typed in small font? Hold on. I'll explain to you yesterday. . .

@ajayi
Read the topic again. Did you see anything relating to money in it?

One of NL's rules - Always read topics before posting. . .
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by ajayi1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2008
Bamsyle:

@princesca
You need an explanation as to why I typed in small font? Hold on. I'll explain to you yesterday. . .

@ajayi
Read the topic again. Did you see anything relating to money in it?

One of NL's rules - Always read topics before posting. . .

Hissssss Robish, My reply is about your last massage.  tongue
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by Bamsyle(m): 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2008
tongue
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by princesa(f): 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2008
you just got the tongue flu grin
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by Bamsyle(m): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2008
This gurl, stop stalking me. I will discredit you o angry
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by princesa(f): 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2008
no problem cool
its not like you are the best thing to happen to me undecided
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by Modups1(f): 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2008
nairalanders una no go kill person, u guys always make my day
all dis 4 psquare?
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by Bamsyle(m): 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2008
princesa:

no problem cool
its not like you are the best thing to happen to me undecided

Hehe. Did I ever happen to you? cheesy
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by princesa(f): 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2008
no, not yet, but since you wuld discredit me,
then i wnt be seeing how wink
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by ajayi1(m): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2008
What's going on
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by Bamsyle(m): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2008
grin grin cheesy
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by princesa(f): 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2008
end of discussion then undecided
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by Bamsyle(m): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2008
Hehe, which discussion? Can't recall having a discussion with you
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by ajayi1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2008
Off topic
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by Bamsyle(m): 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2008
Buzz off. Local guy angry
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by ajayi1(m): 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2008
You be the MUMU wey them they call you. tongue
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by chyk91(m): 12:37am On Dec 12, 2008
lets face it, p-square deserved more than one award, watchin d presentation of the award i was gutted, but shit happens and they should learn to accept defeat. i heard their statement and clearly they were not happy about the awards. them tite sha but dey should learn to accept defeat.
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by Modups1(f): 7:35am On Dec 12, 2008
no doubt d twins worked really hard all year and are good singers
maybe they deserved more dan an award but they should truly get over themselves and stop whinning like kids
their fans stll luv em award or not!
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by kosovo(m): 8:04am On Dec 12, 2008
they can say what they wana say, what do i care?
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by princesa(f): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2008
Modups!:

no doubt d twins worked really hard all year and are good singers
maybe they deserved more dan an award but they should truly get over themselves and s[b]top whinning like kids[/b]
their fans stll love em award or not!
definately immature of them
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by eleshin(m): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2008
[b]even though the award turned out to be a big joke, p2 were before the award expecting too much just like they did before the hiphopworld award. To me they deserve more than just an award but they are not in the best position to protest either directly on indirectly, that shud be left for the music fans in Africa. Alex okosi excuse for alicia keys award is pathetic, telling us that they want African artist to compete with their counterpart in any part of the world is a quality fallacy.in all the maiden edition cud pass for a test run cos there are so many corrections for the future editions to be successful. maturity is beyond age, 2face won the mobo award and a nominee in the name of dapo oyebanjo was on stage with him, that shows a real matured entertainer who believes others also have the right to be honoured. they've been nominated for mobo twice and they lost the both to batman and 9ice, after the first lost, they made stupid comment about batman and the organizer of mobo,although they were silent about the second maybe because it was 9ice that won. Also after they lost MTVEMA award they told us that the award is a shyte, that prior to the award a letter was sent to them that they shudnt bother coming to the award venue because they are not the winner. lot of instances affirm lack of sportsmanship in them, even though they are not my favorite Nigerian musician i still appreciate the development they brought into the industry with their musical videos.[/b]
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by bobbyL(m): 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2008
Who says MAMA awards was s**t. It is meant 4 d whole of Africa nd not naija alone .Other parts of Africa will also vote.People voted 4 those who  won awards and  P square should concentrate on making pips feel them like d'banj and 9ice instead of complaining.  cool cool
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by princesa(f): 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2008
but the award sure went to 10% of Africa undecided
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by ajayi1(m): 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2008
hisssssss
Re: Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards by cabali(m): 8:24am On May 07, 2009
My goodness, how can u allow such rubbish come out of you mouth??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Anyone Help With The Download Funmi Adams Mama Song / Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? / Naija Music Has Come A Long Way (Songs U Listened To When U Were Younger)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.