Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. (27170 Views)

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! / FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by toycom001(m): 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hello, I'm in need of an investor for a partnership for a hosting business. http://www.josidelhosting.com
Contact details: 08032739705 email: sales@josidelhosting.com josiahtoycom@gmail.com
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Cinderelly(f): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
I don't know if this trend is still active and if there are still investors out there!
I need an Angel investor in my fashion retail business.I need 200,000, contact me let's talk on the returns, duration and legal bindings.Thanks
email.. bawosokanre@yahoo.com
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Jendorski: 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
I have a contract to export charcoal by march, however, i need funds to carry out the deal. Please i need funds #1.5 million per container. I look to execute the contract before it slips. please contact me on +2348140150496, +2348059686543. Thank you.
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Bowlexzy(m): 6:22pm On May 31, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their sites. So do you want to start selling your products on Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help product manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by businessbox: 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
Are you looking for a business idea to start or looking for investors? Look no further visit www.westentrepreneur.com
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Todil(m): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
I'm in need of Investors for my cat fish business.
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Todil(m): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
I'm in need of Investors for my cat fish business. I can be reached on: Todilibrahim@gmail.com
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Gilbertkwabena(m): 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Hello, am Gilbert from Ghana. Am seriously in need of investor/partner who is willing to execute contract with me. I have a contract to haul/transport manganese here in Ghana and I need capital to start. Anyone interested should contact +233559801073(call/whatsapp). It's a secure and genuine contract. Everything is transparent
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by EXPORTFINANCE: 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
Investor needed to execute an export contract ...lets talk!..08077881934 whatsapp
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Raptor80: 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
Want to start a pig farm,I want an investor to set it up for me and calculate how much I will pay back instalmentally and how long, even if it takes me 10yrs to pay it off,am in Delta State,contact me n let's iron out details,am a graduate,you won't give me cash build n stock it with 5 pigs or as you wish, everything will be in your name
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Jilingori: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
I am sorry to say no investor will reach out to you with this write-up Because you don't even know the difference between investment and borrowing
you sound greedy sorry to use that word and person who is business oriented wants to see his money grow with small risk involve.
Raptor80:
Want to start a pig farm,I want an investor to set it up for me and calculate how much I will pay back instalmentally and how long, even if it takes me 10yrs to pay it off,am in Delta State,contact me n let's iron out details,am a graduate,you won't give me cash build n stock it with 5 pigs or as you wish, everything will be in your name

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things They Told Us That Is No Longer Applicable In 2017 / Dollar Hits All-time Low, Crosses N1,500 At Official Market / Eyowo Secures Full License From The CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.