Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. (26837 Views)

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! / FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by MentorForWealth(m): 6:51am On Dec 30, 2014
This is an inspiring thread.

Very good.

thumps up!
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by harbayo20(m): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2014
you can invest a minimum amount of 6,600 and watch how it does the magic of generating incomes to you....I need not more than 12 real entrepreneurs who are ready to flow with me and are also ready to invest the 6,600 into this real biz....chat up with me on 08181815589
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by akinvest(m): 7:58am On Dec 31, 2014
akinvest:
I need investor or partner for my Agric business, the business will gives 10% ROI Monthly. The intending partner or investor will offer initial capital and provides equipment for the project, but i "ll put in my whole idea and experience as regards to the business.
Moreover, this business is lucrative for any prudent investor, pls only serious investor should respond, because i want the business to kick off by January 2015.
moreover, you may ask why do i need the investor? The business is capital intensive, #5m. With this amount we can commence the busines on time. Business plan is available, and am ready to bring the business to the table for both of us to discuss Pls, let only the serious investor contact: bodunakin@yahoo.com
Am still waiting for a serious investor or partner to come in for this project it real and lucrative with higher ROI.
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by justfree1(m): 8:00am On Dec 31, 2014
More heart attack takes place on Monday morning between 8:00am and 10:00am. According to recent studies, 85% of the general public are going to jobs that they hate. They are working on jobs that do not challenge them. They get sick thinking about going. People are literally dying going to work.
The ultimate level of ignorance is rejecting something you know nothing about and yet refusing to investigate.
I am working on a new project, has unlimited income potential. I won't promise you much but you would make over $5000 (over 500,000 naira) monthly working the project between 6 to 12 months, and it won't affect your current job. I am simply looking for 10 success oriented persons that needs more money in 2015 to join me. Interested or needs more details send me a message.
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by tosenbaba(m): 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
Coefficient:
I have just inherited a burgeoning Jatropha Curcas business. I seem to have no idea to do with it simply because I have a job myself and do not wish to quit. I'm very interested in seeding it to a willing investor.

As a matter of fact, all company assets are intact and working, including nurseries.

Any interested investor is welcome or perhaps if you're willing to buy the assets or want to turn the line of business around.

Can you explain more about what the business is about,and include your contact details
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by overboard(m): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by overboard(m): 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
vladimiros:
I am ready to invest 10 Million Naira for a reasonable equity stake in a Music entertainment and Management firm.

You can replt me if you are interested

Music can be a 'dangerous' business. This I know... I've seen the 'greatest go down practically first hand... and a few others. Nonetheless, it is profitable given right steps are taken cautiously and with expertise involved; tested expertise, that is.

A business plan and model, structure and even works in motion are already at hand and it does transcend the music entertainment and management sphere; not just to secure inflow of investment returns in the shortest possible time, but because the know-how is there. It is a near-parallel industry; media related though.

Hitting the ground running for sure as Time + Chance have a roll to play here. Preparation meets opportunity.

Please mail richgamutonline@gmail.com
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Coefficient(m): 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
tosenbaba:

Can you explain more about what the business is about,and include your contact details

Hello there,

Please reach me via marvinsmith007 @gmail.com so we can talk more.

Thanks
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by stanvesco(m): 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
justfree1:
More heart attack takes place on Monday morning between 8:00am and 10:00am. According to recent studies, 85% of the general public are going to jobs that they hate. They are working on jobs that do not challenge them. They get sick thinking about going. People are literally dying going to work.
The ultimate level of ignorance is rejecting something you know nothing about and yet refusing to investigate.
I am working on a new project, has unlimited income potential. I won't promise you much but you would make over $5000 (over 500,000 naira) monthly working the project between 6 to 12 months, and it won't affect your current job. I am simply looking for 10 success oriented persons that needs more money in 2015 to join me. Interested or needs more details send me a message.
hmmm
am intrested
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Femolacaster(m): 8:27am On Jan 01, 2015
justfree1:
Pls, I am interested.
This is my mail Oluwafemi487@gmail.com
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by rocgirl: 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
#Following thread.
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by ponti93(m): 11:45am On Jan 02, 2015
kevinalbright:
I just secured an investment deal of this nature with a well known reputable major music and management company/firm.

Im urging you to come join me as a business partner in order to meet up the financial requirements of this company. The said company has one of the biggest producer and artist in nigeria on their roster and need extra funding for their new artist.

You can mail me telemakevin@yahoo.com. will send you details about this.( name of company, artist nd producer, business plan , ROI etc)

Thanks lets talk biz, poundsconcept@gmail.com

Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
stevikenna:
Good day everyone..i would love to meet with a potential angel investor or VC to connect with in the tech startup ecosystem.i reside in port harcourt and run a startup that is growing fast.i dont really need money just industry experience and someone to kust talk tech with .You can reach me on steveikenna@yahoo.com
Thanks
Please what is the name and website of the Startup?
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
i would like just one person who will invest into my poultry business , i have already been into it for well over 2 years but i have been doing just 100 broilers and sell off every 8 weeks, now i want to go completely into the business as its lucrative. i want to increazse the broilers to 500 for now so i need anyone to invest into the business with me as the land and experi ence is already there. i can assure you of your money back and 50% interest of the money in 10 weeks then if you want you can re-invest again... hope to hear from a genuine investor. thank you
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by emonk: 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
Becoming an expert in mini importation is simple but requires some level of smartness. To Learn about the A, B, C of mini importation. click the link below
http://emmyjoach..com/2015/01/mini-importation-must-read.html?m=1
Thanks
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Porthable(m): 12:09am On Jan 04, 2015
Crowntech Ventures Nigeria ltd needs an investor, contact us @ portableayodeji@yahoo.com
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by temitayoolu(m): 11:04am On Jan 04, 2015
Hi all I am looking to get an angel investor that is interested in investing in the tech industry.

I am an entrepreneur with over 7 years industry experience and with 3 successful startups (relative). I have an online service targeted at sme to improve their business.

I have a strong team to execute this project and we already have a working version that customers are already using plus growing some little revenues. We are looking to get an angel investor with equity options so we can scale the business and increase revenue.

I prefer an investor that is interested in the tech scene and someone that can take risk.
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by darocha1: 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
temitayoolu:
Hi all I am looking to get an angel investor that is interested in investing in the tech industry.

I am an entrepreneur with over 7 years industry experience and with 3 successful startups (relative). I have an online service targeted at sme to improve their business.

I have a strong team to execute this project and we already have a working version that customers are already using plus growing some little revenues. We are looking to get an angel investor with equity options so we can scale the business and increase revenue.

I prefer an investor that is interested in the tech scene and someone that can take risk.

send me a mail on princeanoti at gmail . Com
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by netinformat(f): 12:07am On Jan 05, 2015
Invest with zero capital on FIVERR
& and earn up to $1000 monthly
or more that's if you are good in
graphic design or social marketing

contact netinformat@gmail.com
for entrepreneur tips
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by ikecinho(m): 4:28am On Jan 05, 2015
chilet4cici:
i would like just one person who will invest into my poultry business , i have already been into it for well over 2 years but i have been doing just 100 broilers and sell off every 8 weeks, now i want to go completely into the business as its lucrative. i want to increazse the broilers to 500 for now so i need anyone to invest into the business with me as the land and experi ence is already there. i can assure you of your money back and 50% interest of the money in 10 weeks then if you want you can re-invest again... hope to hear from a genuine investor. thank you
please pm me so we can talk on this
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by friskafarms: 10:07am On Jan 05, 2015
Friska Farm is located at Warake Town, Edo State. We have 50,000 Moringa trees and Moringa processing machines. We also have a 10 tonne Palm kernel crusher to mill Palm Kernel Oil. We We need investors who can come in to finance purchase of raw materials, packaging and processing of our moringa products. 07066317267 if you are interested
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by hahn(m): 11:13am On Jan 05, 2015
I am looking for interested investors for my online store, The Nimini Store. I started this business in 2011 creating and selling ebooks but later moved into human hair business which is our major product at the moment.

The Nimini Store is registered under the CAC but has not been incorporated yet and currently doesn't have a current account, I use my savings account, although we will achieve that this year.

The idea is to create an online store similar to Konga and Jumia which offers different products to a customers and also offer delivery nationwide.

Presently, we have clients nationwide and some have been patronising us for more than 2years. Due to my lack of capital, we've been using our clients funds to run the business. To explain simply, clients pay into our accounts first, we import the hairs and then we deliver. You have to agree this entails a lot of trust from clients and honesty from our end. We have NEVER failed a client and none of our clients can complain that we have received cash and not delivered their order.

Our store is online based with no physical shop and you can view our website @ www.theniministore.com.

Our advert campaigns are mostly online based and we make use of social media platforms and other online advert platforms. You can search the name of our company online ie The Nimini Store or even my name, Onassis Hahn on google as we have a modest online presence. We also have affiliates in different states who market our products and earn profit for themselves.

At the moment we don't have any staff aside from myself, the CEO and my wife who acts as the managing director. We make use of courier services like tranex and fedex as well as transport services like ABC transport for our deliveries nationwide. Sometimes we deliver personally.

I need capital to import hairs in bulk to address some major challenges we're facing which are:

1. Some people don't trust us enough to make payment and need to see what they want to buy before making payment. Due to lack of stock we've lost customers as a result of this.

2. Some clients need the hairs urgently and will not be able to wait too long to get it since our pre order process requires a 5-10days processing period.

3. To include other products in order to offer a wide variety for our clients to choose from.

I can guarantee 20-50% RIO within the first 2months as there is a huge demand for human hairs and we already have a huge customer base.

The capital will be used to import hairs in bulk as well as run online ad campaigns and other forms of advertisement to ensure sales. We have other strategies for ensuring sales which will not be included in this write up.

If you're interested, kindly pm me so we can discuss.

Looking forward to meeting serious minded investors. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B / Is Lagos The Best Place For Dangote Refinery? / Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.