Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,033 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) (17561 Views)

Royal Wedding Photos! Magaji Of Kaikai Weds / All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding / Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by englishmart(m): 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
two ugly couples

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by marieolae(f): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
this woman is stunning. Wow
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by onihaxy: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
Cool

But I noticed something. The poor hausa girls get married earlier at 12 while the rich ones get married when fully matured at 20's. Why?

3 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by Janiobi(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ehmm, so when is the wedding? *currently washing my wedding try and spoon* I still dey wait for the place&date info....
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by happyzed0(f): 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
Fine. Couple my own man will soon arrive
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by M4gunners: 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
folabayo1:
I think its time for me to start searching..Cute couple.
God will hear your prayer o
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by davitogreat(m): 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
now this is a couple that deserves to be on front page. Not that other trash one with karen igho and her malnourished looking play toy.

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
Priceless24:
Fresh couple

Does that also mean fresh dicck and pusssy?
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by Janiobi(m): 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
englishmart:
two ugly couples
Its seems to me that we have a drunkard in the house...what a pity say kia-kia don block your eyes, if not you for no call them ugly

2 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by XRAY21(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
I don't like this ojoro o why is it only too people making front page .I go soon start protest o who is with me
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by Godmother(f): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
This dude is fine sha
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by free2ryhme: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
copy copy front page people
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by EVERCUTE(m): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
Is that magaji of kaikai(or na wetin u call am?)? Where is his father to start with?
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by jiggalo(m): 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Aboki will always be Aboki, he will still marry 3 more wives. No mata how beatiful the 1st wife may be.
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by nerodenero: 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
The dude has really changed and I remembered him in Therbow School, Zaria.

Big shoutout to you and congratulations in advance.
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by folabayo1(f): 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Amen
M4gunners:
God will hear your prayer o
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by Dagoma: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
Wishing u happy married life in advance!
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by justtijay: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
Girls like better things eh..
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by vikyno(m): 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
The girl was like "its a pity i will get to share him with other women in the future..." in da last picture.

Polygamy pouring sand in Northern gals garri since the day of Usman dan fodio.
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by dioman: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
Kankia LGA not Kaikai LGA: op please note. Ђα̲̅Ɣ Sunday.
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
Looking@ds pix,I still wonder wat tall guys c in petite ladies.. d height diff is sumtyn els..jst lik I and my baby..
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by sanerugwei: 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
Magaji of kaikai ie maga ji..yam maga for kaikai pole of akpuru achia. ..will they save burukutu at the wedding..no more sharia be that o..This one yuppie abolition or funky mallam.
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by sanerugwei: 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
Magaji of kaikai ie maga ji..yam maga for kaikai people of akpuru achia. ..will they serve burukutu at the wedding..no more sharia be that o..This one yuppie abolition or funky mallam.
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by sanerugwei: 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
uzobaby:
Looking@ds pix,I still wonder wat tall guys c in petite ladies.. d height diff is sumtyn els..jst lik I and my baby..

You and your babe.. and you are also a babe as in f for female.
Does it mean you are a ....er er mmm carper licker
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by PromiseAndre: 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
rahymat:
this is d kind of man I dreamt abt
. Here I am... What next?
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by GoldStandard: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
iyatrustee:
The disparity between educated and non educated hausa's is just unforgivable. Haba! angry sad The groom fine sha kiss kiss

So long the Op is lalastical, Dis flight is front page bound!

TRUER words have more neveR been said!
So kaikai is actually a place.... We learn everyday! LMAO
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by Suzyky4u(f): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
Why hausa guys too dey fine like this? E be like say na there I go go serve o... embarassed
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by andyanders: 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
rahymat:
this is d kind of man I dreamt abt
irl

And you no come fine reach the girl.Why not look for one yourself and stop day dreaming about another woman's man.
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by oluamid(m): 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
Magaji of Kaikai What about Sarki of. Ogogoro or Emir of Tajutaju? undecided
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by Urine: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
englishmart:
two ugly couples

Couple = 2

2 couples = 4

From the pictures what we can see is a couple (2 people) and for the records they don't look ugly.

Btw, you should change your moniker to gbagaunmart.

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by chronique(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Frosh(fresh)!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

182cm Tall Japanese Girl Kumai Yurina / 300L Babcock Student, Mia Khalifa Expelled From School, Lady Revealed. PHOTOS / Julius Agwu And His Family's Christmas Card Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.