Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) (17634 Views)

Royal Wedding Photos! Magaji Of Kaikai Weds / All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding / Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by prophetfire: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hey! kaikai? What a terrible name for this cute couple. Another name for it is Sapele water; Ekpeteshi; akpuru-achia. In the name of distilled Tombo more abundance!
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
sanerugwei:

You and your babe.. and you are also a babe as in f for female.
Does it mean you are a ....er er mmm carper licker
hahahha i'm not er...er...mmm..na my bobo jare..
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by bukatyne(f): 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
iyatrustee:
The disparity between educated and non educated hausa's is just unforgivable. Haba! angry sad The groom fine sha kiss kiss

So long the Op is lalastical, Dis flight is front page bound!

Trust me, it applies everywhere

@OP: Loverly pictures kiss
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by Ayoolajumoke(f): 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
Handsome man
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by SenatorJames(m): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tapout:

mehn the lady is pretty....
I must second you on this.

Nice face with fair complexion, crowned with moderate stature.

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by exe0(m): 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
I RESIST TEMPTATION

I WILL NOT COMMENT
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by exe0(m): 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
I RESIST TEMPTATION

I WILL NOT COMMENT
I RESIST TEMPTATION

I WILL NOT COMMENT
Re: Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) by ayshakayta(f): 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
My Favourite Cousins getting Married cool....Allah's blessings Homies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) / Ifu Ennada Celebrates Cee-C: "Something About You Stood Out" / Yul Edochie, Anambra Governorship Candidates Cover Ndigbo Times Magazine (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.