Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back (20924 Views)

Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) / Man Spotted Lying On The Ground In Victoria-Island Lagos (Photos) / Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by Godspearl(f): 6:50am On Dec 14, 2014
Good.but wait o dt wrapper cannot stay tight without bossom.it will keep sliding down grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by wise7(m): 6:51am On Dec 14, 2014
attention seeking fellow
Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 14, 2014
N.O.M.B
Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by royalblood21: 6:54am On Dec 14, 2014
englishmart:
he killed his mother and flee with the child?

The only thing I can see here is a DOG thinking....

Sick fellow...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by onatisi(m): 6:54am On Dec 14, 2014
That man is smart. That is the easiest way to keep a baby quiet and comfortable.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by babaluckey: 6:57am On Dec 14, 2014
I am cool with that...good night my neighbours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by uboma(m): 7:02am On Dec 14, 2014
nice one but he should have gotten a baby carrier instead...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by Jarus(m): 7:08am On Dec 14, 2014
Can I do it? No, except if occasion extremely demands it (e.g that's the only way I can carry my baby at that point in time)

Do I have any problem with anyone that does it? Absolutely no. You cannot dictate to a man what he should do or what he should not in the name of exposure or superiority, except it is illegal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by ignis: 7:10am On Dec 14, 2014
I love his courage and boldness.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by Pamcrest(f): 7:17am On Dec 14, 2014
What's he tryna prove? Can he do that here in Nigeria n not be mocked to death? He should just get a stroller abeg
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by Reference(m): 7:34am On Dec 14, 2014
Pamcrest:
What's he tryna prove? Can he do that here in Nigeria n not be mocked to death? He should just get a stroller abeg
My humble submission

Feminists ammunition depleting.....?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by Horlawoomey(m): 7:40am On Dec 14, 2014
Nothing special about it cos he also used his sense, you can all see that he is carrying two bags which can make it difficult for him to carry the baby.

Nice one I will say.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by englishmart(m): 7:43am On Dec 14, 2014
Innodon:
How did you come to that conclusion
didn't you see a question mark there?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by condralbede(m): 7:46am On Dec 14, 2014
It takes guts to do this....
Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by condralbede(m): 7:46am On Dec 14, 2014
Disclaimer:
OMG. Where is her HUSBAND?
She is at home watching EPL.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by emmabest2000(m): 7:48am On Dec 14, 2014
Interesting

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by kingthreat(m): 7:52am On Dec 14, 2014
African man. Original grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by Ojugunrege(f): 8:07am On Dec 14, 2014
Eni eleni! How he for do wt 4 bags & a baby & only 2 hands?
That's d easiest way to carry all wit minimal stress...i thnk d guy is wise.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by nwaobitex: 8:07am On Dec 14, 2014
angry grin cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by Emmanueledu(m): 8:17am On Dec 14, 2014
Can't you guys see!the man is having boxes on both hands, so his got no other option than to back his baby!Ture African Man...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by codeworks(m): 8:20am On Dec 14, 2014
Dannylux:
Is He sick?

But if woman carry baby at the back is not sick?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by Fernandinho: 8:48am On Dec 14, 2014
codeworks:

But if woman carry baby at the back is not sick?

No mind am

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by lorenzmond(m): 8:49am On Dec 14, 2014
that's the best for him to do judging from the luggage he is carrying. :

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 14, 2014
Dannylux:
Is He sick?
no, u r d sick one here #inferiority complex!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 14, 2014
dotta:
According to twitter user @GabbyDarko, he sighted this UK-based African father at Heathrow airport carrying his baby on his back with wrapper to board a flight to Ghana. I'm sure it would have freaked all them white folks out.

See more @ www.pijangonews.com/2014/12/photo-of-dayman-spotted-with-his-baby.html

Freak us out? Why?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by phransix147(m): 9:12am On Dec 14, 2014
Its a scene from a movie jooor!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by delishpot: 9:33am On Dec 14, 2014
He had to do it so he would have both hands free. If he had a better alternative believe me, he would have used it.
I dont see the big deal in what he did. Its his child, its his back he did what he did to keep his child safe comfortable and happy. He deserves to be praised. Most naija men would rather dash out that child to otokoto than carry it like that because they prefere to preserve their manhood than their children.
Its well, well done papa. One day that child will hear the story behind this act of yours and praise you for your selfless act.

If oyinbo freaks out when we swallow eba, does that mean we should be ashamed to swallow because Oyinbo is watching?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by loomer: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2014
Feranmicharles:
is dah not how u were been backed,u as a kid grin

no mind the mumu wey de ask silly question.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by loomer: 9:41am On Dec 14, 2014
wise7:
attention seeking fellow

How is he seeking attention in an airport?

if it was a white guy that did this you will be praising him.

He was only trying to make life a lil easy for him and the baby.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by NwaJesusteete(m): 9:48am On Dec 14, 2014
U r very lucky i woke with happiness this mornning and i am in this forum with joy if not;;;;;cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by btoks: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2014
It isn't that unusual seeing a man in UK carry a baby on his back or front especially with a baby carrier. Perhaps the wrapper itself is the only unusual thing.No big deal.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by todayguest(m): 10:11am On Dec 14, 2014
No extra bucks to pay for services. Nothing is free there. However, this is just how some lone-parents suffers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? / South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. / 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.