Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

What Is Your Definition Of Being Successful.?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Your Definition Of Being Successful.?? (552 Views)

what is your definition for love? / Definition Of A Youth/who Is A Youth In Nigeria? / What Is Your Definition Of Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Definition Of Being Successful.?? by Benedictus90: 2:14am On Dec 14, 2014
Sometimes I think to my self and this question bothers my mind. when am I successful in life. Is it when I am able to feed myself. Is it when am able to feed my own family (my wife and kids). Or is it when am making about $500,000 in a year. Or rather is it when am able to impact as many lives as possible. Or is it when I preach LOVE to the world.
NLers, I need thy opinion. Thanks in ADV
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Being Successful.?? by Yungwhy(m): 3:22am On Dec 14, 2014
Yhu are only successful when yhu've achieved yhur dreams, and when yhu've helped other people to achieve theirs.
And achieving yhur dreams is not about being rich, its about seeing the things yhu wanted to do becoming a reality.....
Chase Your Dreams, Don't Chase Money. By that you will be successful in life, that you'll be so happy when you take your last breath

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of Being Successful.?? by Benedictus90: 4:44am On Dec 14, 2014
Yungwhy:
Yhu are only successful when yhu've achieved yhur dreams, and when yhu've helped other people to achieve theirs.
And achieving yhur dreams is not about being rich, its about seeing the things yhu wanted to do becoming a reality.....
Chase Your Dreams, Don't Chase Money. By that you will be successful in life, that you'll be so happy when you take your last breath
I understand what you saying totally. But the question is ..is there anybody's dream that has nothing to do with being rich and having money. And if you think am wrong..maybe you can share someone's dream apart frm a cleric or clergy whose dream is out of being rich..
Buh all dz..in my own opinion.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Being Successful.?? by bewla(m): 6:30am On Dec 14, 2014
simply . CONTENTMENT

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of Being Successful.?? by amichaelz101(m): 6:35am On Dec 14, 2014
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Just For The Abians / No Drinking. No Smoking. No Fighting. Etc = Weakling? / Confirmed! Federal Government Reduces Petrol Price To N87 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.