Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

"I Had No Shoes, I Had No Bag" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Had No Shoes, I Had No Bag" (439 Views)

Throw Back Pix Of Gej's House, When He Had No Shoes / "I Had No Shoes"? (PHOTO) / Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Had No Shoes, I Had No Bag" by azimibraun: 4:49am On Dec 14, 2014
Was this claim ever investigated by the media or historians at all; or was it ever corroborated by anybody who went to school with the president? Because am just wondering goin by the stories the old folks told us about " the good old days" and how they were well fed and clothed in school that infact they ate half chicken a student in school and that the missionaries provided them with a lot of good quality " back to school" sandals. In my time in the early 80s every kid went to school with shoes, neat shirts and a box which contains your books and some other kids carry rasas or slate. Who else went to school with gej that had no shoes and bags in the south south; where the missionaries were so present and made sure kids had all it took to go to school? Sorry fellas for taking you guys back but comparing Gej with MarthinLuther king, Mandela, OBama et al could provoke one into asking some questions one has ignored before. What specific "aluta" was gej involved in? Just gimmicks.
Re: "I Had No Shoes, I Had No Bag" by temitemi1(m): 5:45am On Dec 14, 2014
Ur question will be answered when buhari stop lying to us that he has just 1million naira in his bank account. GEJ till buhari stop lying to Nigerians!!!
Re: "I Had No Shoes, I Had No Bag" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:05am On Dec 14, 2014
We are waiting for the next lie.

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari Is Good For The Country. / What Prominent Nigerians Have Said About Buhari / Actress Loses Out In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.