Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? (11607 Views)

3 Bedroom To Let At 34 Fabiyi Street Unique Estate Baruwa Ipaja Lagos / Police Arrest Boy Who Killed His Father At RCCG Camp Over Prayer Points / Jimoh Ibrahim Buys 34-floor Hotel In Dubai For $500 Million Read More: Http://5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by korel9: 5:18am On Dec 14, 2014
All in tears again, I wake up after another violent encounter with my dad in my dreams.

Once in a while, after probably a call to him, an exchange of pleasantries or just a slight thought of my father, I end up having a dream of which he engages me in a duel and this always leaves me crying even into the real world.

This has been going on for years since I left home to go fend for myself and I don't know what else to do as it is giving me a real cause of worry.

*Note: I am a christian and have prayed over this issue countless number of times.

What do I do?

1 Like

Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by GboyegaD(m): 6:15am On Dec 14, 2014
When next you think about him before you sleep, pray and resist him in your dreams i.e. be more specific.
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by amichaelz101(m): 6:28am On Dec 14, 2014
There is a problem somewhere I guess
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by dyadeleye(m): 6:32am On Dec 14, 2014
Eleyin gidi gan oooo... shocked shocked
Call for a family meeting bro.

6 Likes

Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by Applaner: 6:44am On Dec 14, 2014
let me come back from Church
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by korel9: 6:51am On Dec 14, 2014
GboyegaD:
When next you think about him before you sleep, pray and resist him in your dreams i.e. be more specific.

Thanks bro, but do I have to keep doing this daily? cry

1 Like

Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by korel9: 6:54am On Dec 14, 2014
dyadeleye:
Eleyin gidi gan oooo... shocked shocked
Call for a family meeting bro.

The problem with your suggestion is do I need a family meeting to solve this? This isn't physical if I'm not mistaken.

1 Like

Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by sweetiruo(f): 7:06am On Dec 14, 2014
It might surprise you to know that the person having that duel with you in your dreams might not really be your father but someone using his face to put a strong hatred between the two of you. My advice is that you should visit home, confide in your Dad and ask him to pray for you and see what happens in your dream after that.

48 Likes

Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:09am On Dec 14, 2014
beat him physically,people and superstition sha

2 Likes

Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by dyadeleye(m): 7:24am On Dec 14, 2014
I think the family can discuss about it and help find a better solution..fi ese ile toooo

korel9:

The problem with your suggestion is do I need a family meeting to solve this? This isn't physical if I'm not mistaken.
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by Iaz93: 7:45am On Dec 14, 2014
At 34? Okay!

Do it this way: When next he appears in your dream, FIGHT him back. Make sure you leave him in a bad state.

4 Likes

Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by korel9: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2014
dyadeleye:
I think the family can discuss about it and help find a better solution..fi ese ile toooo

Okay, who then constitutes this family you are referring to?
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by korel9: 9:55am On Dec 14, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
beat him physically,people and superstition sha

There's nothing superstitious about this. It's a fact that's been on for some time now.

And what do you mean by "beat him physically"? angry

1 Like

Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by GboyegaD(m): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2014
korel9:

Have you tried talking to him? It could be that the enemies are only coming in his image so as to make you think he is the one. I would also suggest you talk to a man of God you respect.

3 Likes

Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
B
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by DancingSkeleton(m): 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
Strange
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by braintext(m): 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
Beat him back
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by OCTAVO: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
Very funny sha. grin
It might not be your father o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by 100Cents: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
Consult a man with higher spiritual authority than you.
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by ddooskie(m): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
This one is strooonnnng!

1 Like

Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by seapson(m): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
Do u know wat d yorubas call "OFA"-------ARROW
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nawa ooo ise aiye ni

2 Likes

Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by free2ryhme: 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
beat his father with cutlass

1 Like

Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by pweshex(m): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
my brother, u really need to start working out.

1 Like

Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by Fairgodwin(m): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
grin grin cheesy shocked

I used to have such funny dreams too sha, untill I had a change of mindset. I started beating everyone of them back; in most cases, I make sure I kill if not all, most of them before I wake up.
In fact, it became so ''sweet'' and so much fun to me that I started eagerly looking forward to every night-sleep.
The only turn off for me now is that they have stopped (when I was now beginning to enjoy it and having so much fun).

I must tell you, I used to pray too (before every sleep and after every 'Victory').

7 Likes

Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by DancingSkeleton(m): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
korel9:
All in tears again, I wake up after another violent encounter with my dad in my dreams.

Once in a while, after probably a call to him, an exchange of pleasantries or just a slight thought of my father, I end up having a dream of which he engages me in a duel and this always leaves me crying even into the real world.

This has been going on for years since I left home to go fend for myself and I don't know what else to do as it is giving me a real cause of worry.

*Note: I am a christian and have prayed over this issue countless number of times.

What do I do?
simply confront him

Ask him if u've offended him he should forgive u but if he refuses. lipsrsealed
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by free2ryhme: 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
korel9:

What do I do?

let him go to okija
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by 100Cents: 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
korel9:

Tell your wife about this.
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by ojaydedon(m): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
lol
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by veraiyke(m): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
Dos dreams cud b tots of hw u feel ur papa rily tinks abt u. Mayb ur nt well to do as he wud want. Bt pray always to God. Only He hs d answer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Www.2go .com 2go Signup,download, 2go Login / How To Identify And Learn From Your Mistakes / BLACK PEPPER Aka Iyere(yoruba) And Uziza Seeds(igbo) NEEDED In Large Quantity...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.