Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? (11614 Views)

3 Bedroom To Let At 34 Fabiyi Street Unique Estate Baruwa Ipaja Lagos / Police Arrest Boy Who Killed His Father At RCCG Camp Over Prayer Points / Jimoh Ibrahim Buys 34-floor Hotel In Dubai For $500 Million Read More: Http://5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by fm7070: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
This is a very serious matter that you need to tackle with all seriousness. You have to be observant and take note of what happens before and after having this kind of dream.
1. There could be curse your father placed on you that is hunting your life anytime u want to rise
2. There could be something evil your father has done and you need to break free from that
This happened to me when I had issues to settle with my father,
mine was a but different because I always resist him and sometimes beat him mercilessly in the dream
It got to a stage, when I had dry fasting for 7days, I was always beating mercilessly in the dream, but I've not forgiven him on what he did to me
I had to forgive him as i grow in Christ and the evil dream disappeared totally
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by ultraGM: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
Dont worry your problem is over
Just call your dad and ask him to forgive you if you ever offend him. Them leave the rest for God.

I will join you, Lets have a chain prayer

Leave prayer request. Remember to quote me
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by dyadeleye(m): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
All the elders in ya family..
korel9:

Okay, who then constitutes this family you are referring to?
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by Akamaka: 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
this is a way d devil is using to attack u. it is not ur father. the devil believes that using the face of ur dad will make u not to fight back by so doing they will defeat u. Therefore resist any attack that comes to u in d dream no matter whose face. And this can be done through prayers n striving to live a holy life. Pls it is not ur dad.
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by korel9: 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
shyna01:

1. logout of nairaland?
my 3 shillings

@ bolded, you badt cheesy

Advice taken
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by korel9: 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
100Cents:

You never marry ?

Just asking. I am wondering when you cry, who sees you.

I gave you good advice..

I'm still single. Any crime in that? undecided
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by nifesi01(f): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
dyadeleye:
I think the family can discuss about it and help find a better solution..fi ese ile toooo

What if the person doing this is present in the family meeting? ...forget about family meeting, Cry to God the way you do cry in the dream, tell Him you want the power to overcome and make sure you confess the sins that can hinder & abstain from them, it hinders prayers a lot...can we be in sin and ask grace to abound? God forbid. Wish you all the best o
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by 100Cents: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
korel9:

I'm still single. Any crime in that? undecided

No sir..

Find a shoulder to cry on. You are not the only one whose single at 34..

Fast and pray. Resist the devil, he will flee..
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by martin92(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
na wa oh
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by taif(f): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
did he bit u physicaly bfor.now?if yes dt may be d cause
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by korel9: 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
100Cents:

No sir..

Find a shoulder to cry on. You are not the only one whose single at 34..

Fast and pray. Resist the devil, he will flee..

Amen!

50cents to that. grin
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by eyeon(m): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
JUST STOP DREAMING... SIMPLE!
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by 100Cents: 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
korel9:

Amen!

50cents to that. grin

I am a man of God...
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by delishpot: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
korel9:
All in tears again, I wake up after another violent encounter with my dad in my dreams.

Once in a while, after probably a call to him, an exchange of pleasantries or just a slight thought of my father, I end up having a dream of which he engages me in a duel and this always leaves me crying even into the real world.

This has been going on for years since I left home to go fend for myself and I don't know what else to do as it is giving me a real cause of worry.

*Note: I am a christian and have prayed over this issue countless number of times.

What do I do?

Its not him attacking you. It seems you and your dad had issues before. Maybe some small missunderstanding? You people act like all is well but deep down you still havent let go. In that case have a heart to heart talk with your dad and forgive and forget. Or you are about to embark on some decision making that you know may not be the best for you but you still insist in doing it so the paternal instinct in you is cautioning you like a father to his son.
Please note, this has nothing to do with your dad biko Dont let someone tell you otherwise that is how peole get missled into killing their own parents tagging them witches and wizards o
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by Rennerglo: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
Pls go for deliverance.
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by godunia(m): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
korel9:

Your comment stands out. sad

I sure did experience that. cry

But could it have transcended into something that will now be hurting me for years? cry
yes it's possible it could hunt u for years if u do not let go of the past completely.the best we can do as adult is forgive anyone who has hurt us,mum,dad etc during our childhood n most importantly forgive ourselves.the brain is powerful,it's capable of playing back our inner struggle in form of fight as it may be in this case
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by Kbraims(m): 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Pray b4 u slip nd try 2 erase dat thought ön ur mind
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by femmysin(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
Anytime hes coming to beat u, just wake up.
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by pweshex(m): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
oluamid:

What does his problem have to do with working out. Your suggestion is an equivalent of "eni ti aye nse ti'onlo blood tonic" (someone under spiritual attack that is taking blood tonic as antidote).

*Apologies if you don't understand Yoruba.
is ur sense of humour on French leave?
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by jovalkom(m): 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
dis is a serious bt solvable case. D person beatin u in d dream cld actualy b ur father or a pasonality using his form. If u wuld lyk 2 b delivad dere is sumtn cald Holy Ghost fire u wil av 2 pray dat God shld turn u 2 fire dat no 1 can harass and also fill u wit power 2 ovacum. Pls u wil av 2 b fervent in praya and pray wit burnin desire cupld wit fastin. It wont cum easily bt wit detaminatn and holines u wil get dere. I 1c xperiencd it bt glory b 2 Jesus dat i av ovacum 2day. Its ur turn 4 victory.
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by martin92(m): 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
seek God
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by kayalla(f): 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
this sounds really funny but am sure op no dey laugh. i will suggest u confront him physically or better still beat him, show him some power. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by Edusouls(m): 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
there is problem somewhere my brother, your father is still alive and you fight with him in the dream,if he is dead i would have told you what to do.but as he is alive it shows a very bad omen my brother, pray hard, and search your life and that of your dad to know where things went wrong, maybe by past wrongdoings..b4 it's too late, go meet your dad, as he is still alive..and sought things out b4 disaster hits.
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by supperpaintsUSA(m): 12:34am On Dec 15, 2014
Good news,thank God you dream,you need prayers,repent too if you father still alive go him and ask for forgiveness and if death you need the power of grace to rescue you.thank God for He is interesting on you.that why he is showing you in dream
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by bestiyke(m): 2:04am On Dec 15, 2014
My bros, I don't who ur father is nor u. Bt u kno ur father whether naturally he is good or not whether a true christian or not. If u suspect ur father of being devilish, probably he is the one u see. If not, it is someother person using his face.in which ever case, I want u to know that this is demonic. It is bewitchment. U need to go for a deliverance. Make sure u meet a real servant of God, a deliverance minister for the deliverance.
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by mechanics(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2014
korel9:
All in tears again, I wake up after another violent encounter with my dad in my dreams.

Once in a while, after probably a call to him, an exchange of pleasantries or just a slight thought of my father, I end up having a dream of which he engages me in a duel and this always leaves me crying even into the real world.

This has been going on for years since I left home to go fend for myself and I don't know what else to do as it is giving me a real cause of worry.

*Note: I am a christian and have prayed over this issue countless number of times.

What do I do?
relate d issue with ur pastor so he wil pray along with u, u need to pray a prayer of faith and bind any forces of darkness tormenting u, it mayb dat d devil is using ur dad's face to torment u, just believe in God, accept Him as ur lord n saviour, attend a bible believing church regularly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Don Learn How To Withdraw Money From ATM Card Without OTP / How To Identify And Learn From Your Mistakes / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.