Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? (11589 Views)

3 Bedroom To Let At 34 Fabiyi Street Unique Estate Baruwa Ipaja Lagos / Police Arrest Boy Who Killed His Father At RCCG Camp Over Prayer Points / Jimoh Ibrahim Buys 34-floor Hotel In Dubai For $500 Million Read More: Http://5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Omo your popsi dey call your name inside calabash oo.. This is serious ee! na to unclad use prayer break every power of affliction remain eee...May the God of signs and wonders release you Amen!

1 Like

Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
Go to gym, learn tikwando, kung fu, shaolin, boxing and beat him back.
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by Lekcy001(m): 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
u need prayer my bro......go to ORI OKE BABA ABIYE EDE OR REDEMPTION. for prayer
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by Lekcy001(m): 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
u need prayer my bro......go to ORI OKE BABA ABIYE EDE OR REDEMPTION CAMP. for prayer
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by wilfredomoba(m): 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
My guy u need Delivrance by fire nd by kane
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmm..I wanted to profer solution but mesef begin fear b4 them begin beat d 2 of us togeda..

2 Likes

Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by anthoniaz(f): 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
sweetiruo:
It might surprise you to know that the person having that duel with you in your dreams might not really be your father but someone using his face to put a strong hatred between the two of you. My advice is that you should visit home, confide in your Dad and ask him to pray for you and see what happens in your dream after that.
Exactly what I wanted to write.

It's spiritual, and you need to pray hard about it, the person is fighting and using your dad's face in order to divert your suspicion.

2 Likes

Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by doninno(m): 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
Go to church take the matter to God is nt natural, spiritual issuses need spiritual solution
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by BabaO2: 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
korel9:
All in tears again, I wake up after another violent encounter with my dad in my dreams.

Once in a while, after probably a call to him, an exchange of pleasantries or just a slight thought of my father, I end up having a dream of which he engages me in a duel and this always leaves me crying even into the real world.

This has been going on for years since I left home to go fend for myself and I don't know what else to do as it is giving me a real cause of worry.

*Note: I am a christian and have prayed over this issue countless number of times.

What do I do?
Same thing is still happening to goodlock ebele Jonathan.
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by korel9: 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
100Cents:

Tell your wife about this.

And she's to serve as... undecided
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by epospiky(m): 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
korel9:
All in tears again, I wake up after another violent encounter with my dad in my dreams.

Once in a while, after probably a call to him, an exchange of pleasantries or just a slight thought of my father, I end up having a dream of which he engages me in a duel and this always leaves me crying even into the real world.

This has been going on for years since I left home to go fend for myself and I don't know what else to do as it is giving me a real cause of worry.

*Note: I am a christian and have prayed over this issue countless number of times.

What do I do?

Continue praying about it. Fast also and let your church clergy know about it.
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by mooremedia: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
picutres of him beating you in your dream or adonbeliveit...
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by korel9: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
Idowuogbo:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Omo your popsi dey call your name inside calabash oo.. This is serious ee! na to unclad use prayer break every power of affliction remain eee...May the God of signs and wonders release you Amen!

Amen!

But to go unclad...? undecided
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by pyyxxaro: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
Contact Bash Alli for Boxing tutorials , so that the next time he appears , you would box him to stupor cry
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by Vivly(f): 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
I think your dad really beat you a lot when you were younger and the psychological effect is now manifesting spiritually.
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by Gynacologist(m): 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
sweetiruo:
It might surprise you to know that the person having that duel with you in your dreams might not really be your father but someone using his face to put a strong hatred between the two of you. My advice is that you should visit home, confide in your Dad and ask him to pray for you and see what happens in your dream after that.
u culd b ryt u knw bat i guess its just a hunch abi?
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by Sharksblow(m): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
when next u wanna sleep, carry machete, gun, koboko, and other dangerous weapons.... once you defeat ur father's impersonator, u have no problems...
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by priscaoge(f): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Some witches in your village might be using your father's face to torment you. Those enemies of progress, home breakers,Monitoring demons angry angry...Have you told your father what u have been passing through I suggest you see a Real man of God,use some verses in Psalm n pray seriously over it. And when next u see him in your dream,please don't pity him angry angry,make Sure you injure him seriously n see if it will affect d person in real life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by Weah96: 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
The man needs to grow up. It's a sign that he's still hanging on to childish ideas and behaviors, symbolized by the relentless floggings he receives from his father.

Small improvements should help. Get a job, impregnate a female, etc. Do masculine things, and your daddy's doppelganger will leave you alone.
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
You better go run malaria test, and get effective treatment!

1 Like

Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by canalily(m): 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
You didn't let us know whether he is still alive or notangry if he is still alive, are you the one he loves most in ur family? What are the things u normally do that makes him happy? Does he discuss abt you with people undecided hmm? Think and reply back.embarassed
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by sleinadczar: 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
Pray without ceasing! It may not be ur father. But whoeva it is, the bible say the wrath of the wicked shall not settle upon the righteous... Don't be bothered about who the person is, just pray fervently and ask God to raise a hand of standard against such experience. Also make your crooked path straight with God.

1 Like

Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by Akinsz: 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Iaz93:
At 34? Okay!

Do it this way: When next he appears in your dream, FIGHT him back. Make sure you leave him in a bad state.
can u control your dream?

1 Like

Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by korel9: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
anthoniaz:

Exactly what I wanted to write.

It's spiritual, and you need to pray hard about it, the person is fighting and using your dad's face in order to divert your suspicion.

I would have loved to believe your thoughts but this has been on for close to 5years if not more. It happens and disappears after a while only to come back again. I mean the dream.
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by olamonsor2: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
Go for a week deliverance at MFM prayer city now. This is very serious

1 Like

Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by stonecoldcafe: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
I swear some of una too funny.
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by Dagah2: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
let him go for deliverance

1 Like

Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by mascot87(m): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
kneel down on ur bed, place ur head on ur pillow,switch on d fan,Open your yansh,ensure that breeze from d fan blows directly to ur yansh for fresh air,sleep off. Thank me later undecided
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by Dagah2: 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
Vivly:
I think your dad really beat you a lot when you were younger and the psychological effect is now manifesting spiritually.
you may be right bro....
Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by aspirebig: 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
Op,

Most dreams you wake up from crying are bad dreams that you must cancel immediately, even befoee leaving the room.Faliure to do so can make such thing to manifest in real life. The person behind it is close to you, beware.

You said you have prayed, there are prayers and there are prayers. So pray more , victory will come in Jesus name, Amen.

Find time to visit MFM branch nearest to you for deliverance fast, delay is dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
korel9:

What do I do?
1. logout of nairaland.
2. look for a true man of God and let him understand ur situation... he/she would be praying for u and give u specific prayer points
3. intensify ur prayerlife... u are powerless without prayers.
my 3 shillings

1 Like

Re: At 34 His Father Still Beats Him In His Dreams; What Should He Do? by korel9: 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
Vivly:

Your comment stands out. sad

I sure did experience that. cry

But could it have transcended into something that will now be hurting me for years? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Www.2go .com 2go Signup,download, 2go Login / How To Identify And Learn From Your Mistakes / Umuchukwu Medical Research Centre, Anambra's Tallest Building Takes A New Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.