Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Ah! My Car - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ah! My Car (17845 Views)

My Car Overheat When Ac Is On / My Brother Sold My Car With The Original Documents Without My Consent / My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ah! My Car by sultaan(m): 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
Now that you have an opportunity to buy another may I suggest a Ford Escape or Chevy Equinox
Re: Ah! My Car by 100Cents: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
I feel the power of God as I write on this thread.

By this time tomorrow, you shall share testimony. Amen..
Re: Ah! My Car by specialeagle(f): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
Third party insurance
tebirim:
Did you insure your car?

1 Like

Re: Ah! My Car by specialeagle(f): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Amen!
100Cents:
I feel the power of God as I write on this thread.

By this time tomorrow, you shall share testimony. Amen..
Re: Ah! My Car by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
specialeagle:
The pix of my Rav 4

Thieves are snatching this and at gunpoint?

Nigeria has failed.

2 Likes

Re: Ah! My Car by AyodeleAkeeb: 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
I wish you insured the car. Just 3.5% of the value of the car should have covered the loss save our time of reading this thread. However, I join my faith with yours that God will make you recover it soon.
Re: Ah! My Car by IDEApro(m): 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
hugafella:
My 2004 Toyota Corolla was also snatched at gun point along Enugu -PH expressway here in Enugu. this was about 2 weeks ago and still no word. Police is useless because all they ever ask for is money. Even after I gave them information from mobile security software (avg) about change of Sim, they still want more N30k . I have even stopped picking their calls. Bros, its only God for an average Nigerian o. our police is absolutely useless. I understand robbers love Toyota cars. My brother, I pray you find your car.

I went to a police division to make an entry where I was lured and robbed in Port Harcourt on thursday and they ask me to bring 20k for a formal entry so signal can be raised to other divisions in case they are apprehended. If I require detail investigation into the case then I have to up my fee since it is a robbery case...I was dumbfounded!

I threaten and the remind me the choice is mine to avoid spending much defending myself when the information the hoodlums gather from me is use to perpetrate more crime. We finally reach a truce anyway just for record purpose
Re: Ah! My Car by IDEApro(m): 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
specialeagle:
Amen!

sorry for your loss. you'll get it back
Re: Ah! My Car by Idowuogbo(f): 11:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
IDEApro:

I went to a police division to make an entry where I was lured and robbed in Port Harcourt on thursday and they ask me to bring 20k for a formal entry so signal can be raised to other divisions in case they are apprehended. If I require detail investigation into the case then I have to up my fee since it is a robbery case...I was dumbfounded!

I threaten and the remind me the choice is mine to avoid spending much defending myself when the information the hoodlums gather from me is use to perpetrate more crime. We finally reach a truce anyway just for record purpose
are you fuvking serious?! shocked shocked Haa! Naija!! Wth is entry form? Smh!

1 Like

Re: Ah! My Car by erico2k2(m): 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
specialeagle:
My car was snatched yesterday at a gun point, around AirPort omuagwa area in PHC i hv contacted the police but my hope is wholely on God, so pls any info on Green colour Toyota Rav 4 plate no TTK 47 AA pls contact me. Thanks Friends
Damn, that place is terrible, too quiet and Dark.Thank God you are ok and nothing happened to you.
Re: Ah! My Car by eronxdabishop(m): 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
That's weid!
Re: Ah! My Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:37am On Dec 15, 2014
specialeagle:
My car was snatched yesterday at a gun point, around AirPort omuagwa area in PHC i hv contacted the police but my hope is wholely on God, so pls any info on Green colour Toyota Rav 4 plate no TTK 47 AA pls contact me. Thanks Friends

This information is incomplete, and if the thief intends to re-sell it would be very easy. Include your VIN (aka chassiss number) to every post and sms you have sent, it will make your car difficult to sell, and ultimately you should find it very soon.

Good luck.
Re: Ah! My Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:49am On Dec 15, 2014
CityNG:

Thieves are snatching this and at gunpoint?

Nigeria has failed.

grin

1 Like

Re: Ah! My Car by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 15, 2014
Hey young man, don't always joke with every topic you find here on NL...so many learned and smart people visit NL, always try to be one and not the same childish character each day...oya hold your ear say I will never do it again.., tongue yimu
LEXYCOM:
I just saw a green rav 4 pass my street....but sorry,it not urs
Re: Ah! My Car by tunddy(m): 5:31am On Dec 15, 2014
sorry dear when there is life you still have hope......i pray you find it back
Re: Ah! My Car by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 15, 2014
@OP, if you didn't have a tracker in the SUV prior to its getting snatched, then I'm afraid that's it for you. Your car is officially lost. This is Nigeria, no be so? My mom's Rav 4 suffered the same fate last 2 years and one month ago, and till today, it's still in the wind. My Pop just got her another SUV to commemorate their anniversary and also to help her move on.

The loss of a treasured possession is a big deal and a difficult one to bounce back from, but don't give up hope, and don't despair. If you can buy an expensive SUV like Rav 4, then I'm pretty sure you can do it again. Stay safe.
Re: Ah! My Car by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 15, 2014
THIS WAS how mine was,SNATCHED at ADA GEORGE ,AGIP last year @ 9pm., exactly at AK47 POINT.

Mine was barely a month old.
I lost my gadgets and documents.
I felt almost lifeless..
and it was never seen again...

U may be lucky..
But for me, i have never been LUCKY, when it comes to recovering such stuffs.
Stil, waiting for such..
Re: Ah! My Car by ewizard1: 6:46am On Dec 15, 2014
That awkward moment when you're on dis thread...
you look outside the window and see a Green Toyota RAV4... the reg plate number.... same!!!

May it be found iGn (in God's name)
Re: Ah! My Car by emvuatt: 7:22am On Dec 15, 2014
sorry bro God is in control
Re: Ah! My Car by FKBZ: 8:42am On Dec 15, 2014
Driving in pH is always scary cos of this thieves. May God help us.
I rarely drive at nite sha.
Anyway need pH friends any one reply,new to this city.
Op hope ur car is found.
Re: Ah! My Car by KLand(m): 8:47am On Dec 15, 2014
specialeagle:

Sorry about the incident. Hope you are ok?. Life first! Did you insure the car? If yes, pls report the incident to your insurer.
Re: Ah! My Car by KLand(m): 8:49am On Dec 15, 2014
kayciano:
THIS WAS how mine was,SNATCHED at ADA GEORGE ,AGIP last year @ 9pm., exactly at AK47 POINT.

Mine was barely a month old.
I lost my gadgets and documents.
I felt almost lifeless..
and it was never seen again...

U may be lucky..
But for me, i have never been LUCKY, when it comes to recovering such stuffs.
Stil, waiting for such..

Didn't you do comprehensive insurance on the car?
Re: Ah! My Car by ebony2011(m): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2014
Sorry about the loss. But then how did you aquire the car.
Re: Ah! My Car by cecegorz(m): 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
So sorry for your loss.
Hope God will smile on you for a quick recovery.

For every body reading this, please note that you can get a comprehensive insurance for as low as 2.5% these days. I mean, if your car is worth say, N1m, you only need 25k to comprehensively insure it and go to sleep.

If any of my cars gets stolen today, I'll just walk away and be assured that another will be dropping at the expense of my insurer.
Tracking is also a good option, though you'll still bear the risk of repairs if the car is found crashed/vandalised.

All these 5k, 3rd party insurance is not worth it when the chips are down
Re: Ah! My Car by hyfr(m): 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
specialeagle:
Third party insurance
I can help u get your car this week,no charges at all but I give u 100 percent asssurance of getting ur car.. My dad also lost his car and got it back just send me a mail so u can get it within this week
Re: Ah! My Car by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
hyfr:
I can help u get your car this week,no charges at all but I give u 100 percent asssurance of getting ur car.. My dad also lost his car and got it back just send me a mail so u can get it within this week

Hmmmmmmmmmm! Are you Sure you can do this?

1 Like

Re: Ah! My Car by hyfr(m): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
lomomike:

Hmmmmmmmmmm! Are you Sure you can do this?
yeah sure,since she stays at Ph is gon be easy
Re: Ah! My Car by erico2k2(m): 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
hyfr:
yeah sure,since she stays at Ph is gon be easy
Guy you get mind ohh, U be Debia? or U get third Eye cry cry
Re: Ah! My Car by hyfr(m): 4:24am On Dec 17, 2014
erico2k2:

Guy you get mind ohh, U be Debia? or U get third Eye cry cry
lol none at all.. Na prayer sha, the person go pray tell am where the car dey, she go take police go recover am. But she no dE interested

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails / OCI Foundation Rewards Partner, Dr. Epunam With Mercedes SUV / Photos Of The New Honda Breeze SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.