Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Boko Haram In Madalla, Abuja?! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram In Madalla, Abuja?! (1590 Views)

We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram / 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast / Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram In Madalla, Abuja?! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
No attempt to cause panic or any of its like but I just think this is worth discussing. When I got back from work on Friday,my Aunt told me about some rumor making the rounds in the flat that Boko Haram members have in spotted in some hills in Madalla, Abuja. I quickly shoved it aside and told her it was just some beer palour talk. Ok,today in church, just at the close of service people gathered around and were talking about the same thing. The version of their story is the suspected members of Boko Haram invited a Fulani Herdsman,offered him a hundred thousand naira and told him to go mobilise more people. He then left and reported to the authorities. Abeg, make una no yab me,I just think it's worth investigating by the Agency in charge.
Re: Boko Haram In Madalla, Abuja?! by akpanoka: 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
So is the agency in charge Nairaland? Why haven't u reported to d Police, SSS or d military. U guys must stop furthering BH agenda on d social media.

If u r truly committed, u knw where to go

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In Madalla, Abuja?! by GboyegaD(m): 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
RealtorOtabor:
No attempt to cause panic or any of its like but I just think this is worth discussing. When I got back from work on Friday,my Aunt told me about some rumor making the rounds in the flat that Boko Haram members have in spotted in some hills in Madalla, Abuja. I quickly shoved it aside and told her it was just some beer palour talk. Ok,today in church, just at the close of service people gathered around and were talking about the same thing. The version of their story is the suspected members of Boko Haram invited a Fulani Herdsman,offered him a hundred thousand naira and told him to go mobilise more people. He then left and reported to the authorities. Abeg, make una no yab me,I just think it's worth investigating by the Agency in charge.

In as much as I am tempted to see this as one of those beer parlor talks, I would advise everyone around there become more watchful of their environment.
Re: Boko Haram In Madalla, Abuja?! by Spydamannn(m): 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
akpanoka:
So is the agency in charge Nairaland? Why haven't u reported to d Police, SSS or d military. U guys must stop furthering BH agenda on d social media.

like seriously what's the problem with nairalanders,is it now a crime for a nigerian to try to report what's going on in his area on a nigerian forum...oversabi dey worry you

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In Madalla, Abuja?! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bros this ur info just confirmed my fears since friday mornin! I live n work in abj, on my way to work on friday, I entered a car n d driver happened to be a soldier so I engaged him n we started gistin abt politics, security issues n stuffs. Shockinly, he said NA is aware of BH presence in parts of Niger state e.g suleja, madalla n sorroundin satelite towns around fct wit intensions to overuns d capital territory soon. #SeeGobe
@mods, FP pls ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Boko Haram In Madalla, Abuja?! by Justbright(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
akpanoka:

I suggest u go for deliverance of d brain..... so is now a crime to report what someone noticed on social media....read d report again and see where it was written DAT d Fulani guy went to report to d police instead of carrying out their evil wish...
is not a must u comment on every issue if u don't have Gud things to say ...so pls stop discouraging pple from sharing info cos info is d main instrument to fight insurgency
Re: Boko Haram In Madalla, Abuja?! by 100Cents: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
Okay, I haf hear.

Thank you for saying..
Re: Boko Haram In Madalla, Abuja?! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
akpanoka:
Oga,the gist is that the said Fulani guy reported. It's my hope that someone here knows some Oga at the top to inform about this. Didn't want to include this at first, make e no sound like real beer parlour gist but someone today said a helicopter was seen dropping food stuffs on the mountains. cry
Re: Boko Haram In Madalla, Abuja?! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ok, now this is getting really scary! Was on my way to work this morning, cab guy tuned to wazobia FM. Someone called the on going programme to report this same issue, he said as a matter of fact, they were at his backyard and are so many in number. He went further to say they mobilised soldiers to come see for themselves but the soldiers were overwhelmed and left (hopefully to get reinforcements). After this caller dropped, more calls came in to comment on the same issue and what they've been seeing (same helicopter dropping stuffs on the hills were these strange men are). I was dumbfounded cry
Re: Boko Haram In Madalla, Abuja?! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
Madalla and Suleja are roosting and brooding grounds for bokos.

They bombed a Church in Madalla 3 yrs ago on Christmas day.
Re: Boko Haram In Madalla, Abuja?! by ichidodo: 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
This also confirms the regular helicopter flybys over the past few days...thought something was about...
Re: Boko Haram In Madalla, Abuja?! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2014

[size=18pt]كل انتصار ينتمي الى الله

All Victory Belongs to Allah Alone![/size]

LET THE JIHAD BEGIN
Re: Boko Haram In Madalla, Abuja?! by IdomaLikita: 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
Na 2day?
Boko Haram has been entrenched in Niger for a While! The Authorities are aware! I just don't know why they have not taken action!
Re: Boko Haram In Madalla, Abuja?! by sunboy(m): 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Someone told me this story of strange people around the hills too now I'm fucking scared. It's about time to redeploy out of Suleja I guess. Maybe this is why we haven't been holding CDS meetings regularly again at Suleja. This is getting more scary.
Re: Boko Haram In Madalla, Abuja?! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
sunboy:
Someone told me this story of strange people around the hills too now I'm fucking scared. It's about time to redeploy out of Suleja I guess. Maybe this is why we haven't been holding CDS meetings regularly again at Suleja. This is getting more scary.

Suleja and the surronding Madalla and Zuba have tons of Boko sleeper cells waiting to be activated.

The maraba, nyaya area bordering with nassarawa is another boko enclave. \

Gwagalada and southern Abuja and Okene are also hot beds for boko haram.

We are surrounded to the north, east and south here in Abuja with boko haram.]

Their aim is to launch a series of coordinated attacks on civilian populations here at the heart of Abuja targeting southerners and christians not with bombs but with armed men going round killing and maiming.

These northerners want war and surely by God we will send them to hell
Re: Boko Haram In Madalla, Abuja?! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
Why is sometin as scary, serious n important as this not on front page? @mods! Wat is happenin? Or do u guys enjoy reportin news abt bomb blast n boko haram attacks?

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is The ISIS Of Africa - U.s.subcommittee On Africa / GEJ Launches G_WIN (pics) / 18 Days To Go, N9.2billions Cooking Stoves Yet To Arrive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.