Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,400 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Who Killed It Between Me And This Woman (the Love Of My Life)? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Killed It Between Me And This Woman (the Love Of My Life)? (2664 Views)

Opinion: Which Among The Three Hurts A Woman The Most? / Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! / Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Killed It Between Me And This Woman (the Love Of My Life)? by israelboy1(m): 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
After checking through all of what i call diary, this thing just triggered into me like a gun...i was been forced into complementing the woman i asked out more than countless time...she is now left with no other option than waking me with smile daily...
please judge the two of us...without sentiment.. lol smiley smiley smiley smiley

this was what i gave to her

I love you so much partner
I never knew moments like you will be like this
I love you from the deepest part of me
I never knew you to be the real part of me

You are more than a jewel
In fact, more than precious stone
I thank my star for not choosing anyone else
Other than the innocent smart damsel I met with ease

You are just so more than appreciation I say
You are far more than compliment
You are the best gift God gave to me
I promise to keep you tight and light

Forever will your abode be in my heart
Nothing else can take you away from my thought
Thanks for the companionship you made me enjoy
I love you my wife…so much than what words will say

I SAW THIS ON BED AFTER WE BOTH HAD A COOL AND COLD SHOWER, ALTHOUGH SHE LEFT BEFORE ME

WHAT I SAW ON MY BED AFTER I SURPRISED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

Caught with surprise
Filled with amazement
The love I have for you surpasses
Any form and style of bewilderment

You are a backbone, ‘darling’
Forever will I continue to appreciate the reason behind this
Although pride almost got me bended
When I saw you walking up to me with that white hat of yours

I was shocked with fear and tremble
Asking myself
“Has my hobby turned out to be a cow boy overnight?”
Still choked in my own thought and filled with fear
I saw you coming towards where I was sitting
Crawling with both kneels on ground looking straight into my eyes
I opened my mouth wide and almost teared
Are we about to break up or what? Was all what I could tackle with fear

I never knew you were so much into me like this
I never expected this kind of love and care from you
You make me drenched in my own tears with smile
Having a man so funny and caring around

Pouring out the content in me is just like everlasting
Couldn’t count the joy and bliss
Our togetherness has caused
You are just more than the word love which I wanted
I love you and will surely continue to doing this
You are more than the word perfect; yes I am sure of this

I am ready for whatsoever imperfection which may arise
I promise to let this go… without a doubt in me
Never will I take a fight all through the night
Even though you are the reason for this
I promise to always be the first to apologise

You look just too more than composition
And I promise you more than lot of comprehension
I promise to understand every form of misunderstanding
I love you sweetie … take it from me
Thanks for triggering this…just so strange and cute
I am filled with joy
Presently feeling on top of the world

Thanks for been into the story yet to be written
I love you right from the deepest part of me

1 Like

Re: Who Killed It Between Me And This Woman (the Love Of My Life)? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
what's d meaning of this shît?

5 Likes

Re: Who Killed It Between Me And This Woman (the Love Of My Life)? by israelboy1(m): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
eminentme:
what's d meaning of this shît?

it means whatever definition you give to it friend smiley

thanks for the comment anyway.... i really appreciate smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Who Killed It Between Me And This Woman (the Love Of My Life)? by adadioranmah(f): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
She killed it....
Re: Who Killed It Between Me And This Woman (the Love Of My Life)? by israelboy1(m): 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
adadioranmah:
She killed it....

hope you are not been sentimental....or cos u re a female smiley u knw......supporting ur kind

1 Like

Re: Who Killed It Between Me And This Woman (the Love Of My Life)? by okirewaju(f): 8:33am On Dec 15, 2014
The second one works for me smiley
Re: Who Killed It Between Me And This Woman (the Love Of My Life)? by israelboy1(m): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2014
okirewaju:
The second one works for me smiley

the wife to the hobby? smiley
Re: Who Killed It Between Me And This Woman (the Love Of My Life)? by laplace12(m): 10:30am On Dec 15, 2014
You probably wrote both cheesy
Re: Who Killed It Between Me And This Woman (the Love Of My Life)? by israelboy1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
laplace12:

You probably wrote both cheesy

it seems the writing appear to be same.... *sorry it was been typed*
why will you say this in the first place? Can't married people exchange their love letters.....or i guess you thought love letter is meant for young people who are yet to be married.
Let me tell you this secret... To have a long lasting relationship, you simply have to do things like babies.... I bet, you won't believe how oily this will be in making relationship smoother.
Am even thinking of taking this damsel out to the park, playing hide and seek game. (if you do not play with a partner, misunderstanding will always arise. Instead of thinking about fault, just play it away......my friend, there is joy and happiness, playing the mummy and daddy game we played back then. Doing like those two kids (playing mummy and daddy.....some years back). You know what i mean? wink
Re: Who Killed It Between Me And This Woman (the Love Of My Life)? by okirewaju(f): 7:27am On Dec 16, 2014
israelboy1:

the wife to the hobby? smiley
The wife oh

The hubby's own is like the normal sms we get from lovers but the wife's own is deep- like those ones we copy from text message book or even Mills and Boon novels lipsrsealed
Re: Who Killed It Between Me And This Woman (the Love Of My Life)? by israelboy1(m): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2014
okirewaju:
The wife oh

The hubby's own is like the normal sms we get from lovers but the wife's own is deep- like those ones we copy from text message book or even Mills and Boon novels lipsrsealed

lol....can u recommend one of this novel for me.... U knw.......wu knws wat i am capable of doing with it
Re: Who Killed It Between Me And This Woman (the Love Of My Life)? by SAMBARRY: 11:08am On Dec 16, 2014
They killed it.

Next
Re: Who Killed It Between Me And This Woman (the Love Of My Life)? by Ugom87(f): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
Cool
Re: Who Killed It Between Me And This Woman (the Love Of My Life)? by okirewaju(f): 10:25am On Dec 17, 2014
israelboy1:

lol....can u recommend one of this novel for me.... U knw.......wu knws wat i am capable of doing with it
Been long I read M and B novel(Secondary school days) but this is what I'm talking about!!!

Re: Who Killed It Between Me And This Woman (the Love Of My Life)? by israelboy1(m): 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
okirewaju:
Been long I read M and B novel(Secondary school days) but this is what I'm talking about!!!

i know your brain go don fill up with lot of ideas......abeg, yarn me too small smiley
Re: Who Killed It Between Me And This Woman (the Love Of My Life)? by Amhappy(f): 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
Wifey killed it. So sweet a poem
Re: Who Killed It Between Me And This Woman (the Love Of My Life)? by babygirlfl: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
She killed it.
Re: Who Killed It Between Me And This Woman (the Love Of My Life)? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
Small children love still dey worry una.

This kin love letter for this 2014.
Re: Who Killed It Between Me And This Woman (the Love Of My Life)? by israelboy1(m): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
Chillisauce:
Small children love still dey worry una.

This kin love letter for this 2014.
if the small children love will make us last forever.......why should we den try something else which we know not..?

Can u recommend any

Sometimes, some comment needs this
"some Nigerians with their manner of thought sha....

bt still, friend i appreciate your comment, u should have backed it up with ur own recommendation. smiley
Re: Who Killed It Between Me And This Woman (the Love Of My Life)? by Barezzi(m): 1:27am On Dec 18, 2014
I killed it angry
Re: Who Killed It Between Me And This Woman (the Love Of My Life)? by okirewaju(f): 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
israelboy1:

i know your brain go don fill up with lot of ideas......abeg, yarn me too small smiley
Me ke!

i'm innocent embarassed
Re: Who Killed It Between Me And This Woman (the Love Of My Life)? by israelboy1(m): 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
okirewaju:
Me ke!

i'm innocent embarassed

lol....aba...help a broda na

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(men Only)ladies Please Don't Open / Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? / Nairaland Top 10 Threads Of The Decade!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.