Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

What Really Matters <''a Must Read''> - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Really Matters <''a Must Read''> (479 Views)

Nnpc's Interview E-mail Invite: Matters Arising / What Really Is Front Page Material? / What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Really Matters <''a Must Read''> by hilario8898(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
WHAT REALLY MATTERS
When God casted Lucifer out of Heaven, he sent him down to Hell, a place meant for him and all his agents of darkness. Lucifer knowing fully well that there is no salvation again for him due to the damnation he has caused to mankind (God’s perfect creation), now has a sole purpose of going there not alone but with as many humans as he can get.
Why believe there is a God? Why believe that there is right and wrong? Why can’t I do what I want, the way I want without it being condemned as immoral? Why! Why! Why!.........This and more are questions I know you have asked yourself times and times again.

Atheists and Scientologist (people who believe there is no God) have created this barrier in their mind that make feel there is no God. They feel that if mankind could remove this their mindset of a creator who oversees man’s affairs day and night, man would attain and reach greater height and even become god’s themselves. They also have another theory that God is a fabrication by men like you and I that existed thousands of years ago, having the stench belief that its all lies and lies and more lies.

ARE THEY RIGHT OR WRONG? Ask your conscience!

A QUESTION TO YOU: Friend, I’d like to know what you going to do with your life now, not minding if you’re young, old, rich, poor, in school, at work, at the market place, hospital, bedroom, church, mosque, alive or dead. NO! the dead has departed, therefore cannot answer this , it’s too late for them now, Is it too late for you?

Muhammad Ali answered his question……………….excerpts….

A little boy asked him a question saying, Muhammad I’d like to know what are you going to do when you retire form boxing?

His answer: When I retire form boxing, I really don’t know. I wanna say something right here, this might make you all think. Life is real short, So you add up all your traveling, all your sleeping, your school, your entertainment, you probably been half your life doing nothing. So now am 35 years old, 30 more years I’ll be 65, We don’t have no more influence, we can’t do nothing much at 65, your wife will tell you that, so when you are 65, aint too much to do, so in those 30 years, I have to sleep 9 years, I don’t have 30 years of daylight, I have to travel back to America, takes 6/7 hours, all my traveling, probably 4 years of traveling in the next 30 years, about 9 years of sleeping, television, movies, entertainment. About 3 years of entertainment, out of 30 years I might have about 16 years to be productive. So this is how we can all break our individual lives down, What am I going to do in the next 16 years, What is the best thing I can do? GET READY TO MEET GOD!

Going into real estate, going in business, teaching boxers, that won’t get me to heaven. How many here believe there is a supreme being, believe there is a GOD. How many believe there’s some power that made the sun, the moon, the stars, how many believe that this stuff didn’t just come out here, somebody wiser than us made it, How many believe in GOD?, How many believe there’s not a GOD? Oh you, you right!....alright, what if I told you, you who don’t believe in GOD, If I told you that a glass cup sprung into existence, this glass made itself, that no man made this glass, would you believe it? Would you believe if I told you this television station popped into existence, no man made it, you’ll say Muhammad Ali’s crazy. Alright, well if this glass can’t make itself, If I told you this clothes you have on wove themselves, nobody created them, those clothes made themselves, you wouldn’t believe it! But if your clothes didn’t make itself, if that glass couldn’t make itself, if this building didn’t make itself, then how did the moon get out there? How did the stars, and Jupiter, Neptune and mars, and the sun, how did nature? How did all this come here if didn’t no wise something planner make it? So what I’m saying is I believe we’re going to be judged. Should a man like Hitler kill all the jews and get away with it? Somebody should punish him, maybe he don’t get it now, he get it when he die, In hell for all eternity.

So what I’m gonna do when I get out of boxing? Is to get myself ready to meet GOD because my plane might blow up. Don’t plane blow up? Don’t planes blow up in this country sometimes and crash. Don’t’t people die everyday? It’s a scary thing to think that am going to hell to burn eternally FOREVER. So what am I gonna do? When I get out of boxing, I’m gonna do everything possible to help poor people, even before I leave. Like now there’s a bunch of boys and girls hungry and need money, someone is calling me to help, GOD is watching me, so therefore I have to use my money and influence to help charities, uniting people, people bombing each other because of religious beliefs. We need somebody in the world to help us all make peace, so when I die, if there’s a heaven, I want to see it, because we live how long? 80 years? The odds are everybody reading this, some of you gonna be dead 20 years from now, some of you gonna be dead 50 years form now, some of you gonna be dead 60, 70 years from now, WE ALL GONNA DIE SOON. And if you live to be say 125 years old, which we don’t right? Lets say we live to be 250 and you can have sex for 145 of those years, you gonna come to an end after that, So we don’t have but about 80 years on earth. This is a test to see where will we spend our life, HEAVEN OR HELL, this is not the life now, your real self is inside you, your body gets old, some of you go to look at the mirror, you don’t have no teeth, your hair is leaving you, your bodies get tired, but your soul and your spirit never die, that’s gonna live forever, so your body is just housing your soul and spirit. So GOD is testing us on how we treat each other, how we live to see where our real home be, in heaven .

So this physical stuff don’t last for so long, So my car, this building is gonna be here when the man who built it is dead. There have been many kings and Queens of England, they all dead. After this one is gone, another one come, so we don’t stay here, we’re just trustees, we don’t own nothing, even your children are not yours, if you think am lying, your wife is not yours, you don’t own your children, you don’t own your family, so what am I saying? The most important thing is what’s gonna happen when you die, are you going to HEAVEN OR HELL, and that’s eternity. How long is eternity? Lets imagine, take the sahara desert, there’s a lot of sand on the sahara desert right? Then imagine that one grain of sand represents 1000 years and when you in hell burning, when you die and go to hell, you gonna burn for ever and ever and ever, NO END. How long is that? To give you an idea how long eternity is, take the sahara desert and I told you to wait 1000 years and every 1000 years I want you to pick up a grain of sand until the desert is empty, ok! Wait 1000 years, pick up a grain…….wait another 1000 years before you get the next grain, keep that up until there’s no more sand in the desert, you know how long just…..I mean America is not but 200 years old, we got 800 more years before 1000, so it just scares me to think I’m gonna die one day and go to hell. I’m on an aeroplane that might blow up, I’m always traveling and to go to hell and GOD is going to judge my soul. The police, I might kill people, I might rob people, the authorities might not catch me, the FBI, Scotland yard might not catch me but when I die somebody’s watching me and keeping count AND I CAN’T GET AWAY, and I’m gonna burn forever and ever I’ll go to hell. So what am I gonna do when I’m threw fighting, I only have 16 years to be productive, get myself ready to meet GOD and go to the best place.
DOES THAT MAKE SENSE!

Thanks for reading...please share with us!

(1) (Reply)

Twenty-fifteen (2015) A Poem By Susrite / Tomb Of Lost Egyptian Queen (picture) / A NL Open Letter To The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.