Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,156 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

President Jonathan Major Achievement In Just 5 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Major Achievement In Just 5 Years (1195 Views)

Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / Photo: GEJ Major Achievement In Education / Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Major Achievement In Just 5 Years by oladele97: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Security sector
1. Sack of national security adviser: Mr. GEJ terminate the appointment of a committed security adviser, who is ready to put an end to the problem of insecurity and later orchestrate is death. At least during is time....no city was named Medinatu Islam
2. Providing battalion of Mobile police to guide bokoharam sponsor: after an allege of formal governor of borno state Alimodu sheriff as a bokoharam sponsor...his excellence provide police to guide him in other for him to campaign for PDP in north east.
3. GEJ appoint Obanikoro as sate minister of defence to win the election in lagos rather than to win the war against bokoharam
4. Cease fire agreement: Mr. Jonathan in his good office made a cease agreement with unknown bokoharam spoke personal...to give room for them to kill lot of our soldiers and capture many town in north east....

Oil sector
1. Increase of PMS pump price by 50 percent
2. Mastermind the disappear of $20B which he eventually sack Sanusi for trying to leak the secret
3. Failure to construct more refinary which he promised before the increase in PMS.

Power Sector
1 Failure to increase power generated, by atleast 10 percent after spending over 2 trillion naira
2. sales of PHCN to an in effectual companies which has worsen our electricity supply

He as also fail in other sector, u can add yours

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Major Achievement In Just 5 Years by melvin0004(m): 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
how much u collect frm apc?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Major Achievement In Just 5 Years by oladele97: 6:26am On Dec 17, 2014
melvin0004:
how much u collect frm apc?

Nothing! Just want a better nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Major Achievement In Just 5 Years by mistabiola: 6:27am On Dec 17, 2014
YOU DONT NEED TO BE A GRADUATE TO KNOW THAT; *Am not going to vote for someone who once had no shoes and school bags as a student but now has lots of shoes and bags but made students go on strike for about Eight (cool months. *NEVER, am not going to vote for someone who could not rescue about 230 school girls but still has plan to rule a country of about 200million people.

*NEVER, am not going to vote for a grown up man who took advice from a 17year old girl (pakistan little girl) before he could make his own decision.

*NEVER, Am not going to vote for a black commander of Army who brought white marine soldiers to do his job for him and still yet nothing was done.

*NEVER, Am not going to vote for a government who could not provide job for my elder sister who has a Master Degree.

*NEVER, am not going to vote for a man that Boko Haram are killing his own people everyday and has no plan on how to stop the killing but can’t wait a minute when military took over power in Burkina Faso, he went there to stop the killing over there in Burkina Faso but could not stop the killing in his country.

*Finally am not going to vote for anybody who needs One Billion American Dollar to solve an Insurgency (Boko Haram) while the ordinary man on the street no even get (#100) hundred naira to eat.

You can scold me for speaking the truth, dont forget the truth is bitter. All we need is CHANGE and nothing else…. Please we all need to get our (PVC) Permanent Voters Card to vote this Clueless, Visionless and Wicked Government of Goodluck Ebola Jonathan (GEJ) out power. Another four years of Jonathan will be doom for us. Please dont sell your vote cause the money they will offer you can not sustain you for another four years. We should all stand up and say Capital NO to Jonathan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Major Achievement In Just 5 Years by melvin0004(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2014
oladele97:

Nothing! Just want a better nigeria

lol. if I hear.Gej is trying.enough of past military guys coming bck again.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Major Achievement In Just 5 Years by Olaolufred(m): 7:43am On Dec 17, 2014
mistabiola:
YOU DONT NEED TO BE A GRADUATE TO KNOW THAT; *Am not going to vote for someone who once had no shoes and school bags as a student but now has lots of shoes and bags but made students go on strike for about Eight (cool months. *NEVER, am not going to vote for someone who could not rescue about 230 school girls but still has plan to rule a country of about 200million people.

*NEVER, am not going to vote for a grown up man who took advice from a 17year old girl (pakistan little girl) before he could make his own decision.

*NEVER, Am not going to vote for a black commander of Army who brought white marine soldiers to do his job for him and still yet nothing was done.

*NEVER, Am not going to vote for a government who could not provide job for my elder sister who has a Master Degree.

*NEVER, am not going to vote for a man that Boko Haram are killing his own people everyday and has no plan on how to stop the killing but can’t wait a minute when military took over power in Burkina Faso, he went there to stop the killing over there in Burkina Faso but could not stop the killing in his country.

*Finally am not going to vote for anybody who needs One Billion American Dollar to solve an Insurgency (Boko Haram) while the ordinary man on the street no even get (#100) hundred naira to eat.

You can scold me for speaking the truth, dont forget the truth is bitter. All we need is CHANGE and nothing else…. Please we all need to get our (PVC) Permanent Voters Card to vote this Clueless, Visionless and Wicked Government of Goodluck Ebola Jonathan (GEJ) out power. Another four years of Jonathan will be doom for us. Please dont sell your vote cause the money they will offer you can not sustain you for another four years. We should all stand up and say Capital NO to Jonathan.

THIS YOUNG GIRL WENT TO CHIBOK, CAME BACK TO ABUJA AND ALLAYED THE FEAR OF COMMANDER -IN - FEAR.

SHE ENCOURAGED HIM TO GO AND SEE THOSE HURTING FAMILIES SAYING SHE IS AN EVIDENCE THAT GOOFDUCK WILL GO AND COME BACK WITHOUT ANY ATTACK ON HIS LIFE.

GOOFDUCK PROBABLY ASKED HER, " DO YOU MEAN I WILL BE SAFE IF I GO THERE?"

IT IS A PITY.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Major Achievement In Just 5 Years by mistabiola: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2014
Olaolufred:

THIS YOUNG GIRL WENT TO CHIBOK, CAME BACK TO ABUJA AND ALLAYED THE FEAR OF COMMANDER -IN - FEAR.

SHE ENCOURAGED HIM TO GO AND SEE THOSE HURTING FAMILIES SAYING SHE IS AN EVIDENCE THAT GOOFDUCK WILL GO AND COME BACK WITHOUT ANY ATTACK ON HIS LIFE.

GOOFDUCK PROBABLY ASKED HER, " DO YOU MEAN I WILL BE SAFE IF I GO THERE?"

IT IS A PITY.

Only the wise one's among them will understand this but most of them are to dumb to spew the truth. cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: President Jonathan Major Achievement In Just 5 Years by LORDI(m): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2014
mistabiola:

please stop posting this rubbish in every thread.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Major Achievement In Just 5 Years by martincbarton: 7:50am On Dec 17, 2014
satire. grin

Re: President Jonathan Major Achievement In Just 5 Years by mistabiola: 7:59am On Dec 17, 2014
LORDI:

It doesn't favour you right cheesy grin cheesy grin
I can imagine the look on your face now, like you wanna broke down into tears , sorry bro #smiles

#WeAreOneNigeria , Don't let politics divide us, none of them will guarantee me and you the automatic ministerial post or ambassador ,they will only employ their family and people close to them::: They would have forgotten that they will still run to us after their tenure elapse and Nigerians will still accept them with open arms but me and you can make Nigeria a better place that is if we #Believe and #iBelieve. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Major Achievement In Just 5 Years by LOC1(m): 8:05am On Dec 17, 2014
LORDI:

You called that rubbish? Then you must be a bigot. It is written all over the wall that this present administration has failed us.
Alas! Nigerians can't continue like this. Stop taking sides with this clueless and corrupt president of ours.
Jonathan has failed us. You dont need anyone to tell you that.

I leave u with this quote: good people who refuse to vote competent leaders into office will end up being ruled by a clueless mediocre

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Major Achievement In Just 5 Years by Safari29: 8:11am On Dec 17, 2014
LORDI:

truth hurt huh??

by fire by force nigeria must be redeemed

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Major Achievement In Just 5 Years by LORDI(m): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
Safari29:

truth hurt huh??

by fire by force nigeria must be redeemed
but buhari isn't the redeemer,..there are little or No sign he will bring change into this country.
Re: President Jonathan Major Achievement In Just 5 Years by Safari29: 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
LORDI:
but buhari isn't the redeemer,..there are little or No sign he will bring change into this country.

bro as it stand now, anybody but gej is what we want and this is the best time to have that

CHANGE is the word. If u don't change change would change you. is it until we have bomb blast in Ogun state or lagos state of even portharcourt well start clamoring for change?
Re: President Jonathan Major Achievement In Just 5 Years by oladele97: 2:16am On Dec 18, 2014
mistabiola:

I beg help me tell the owe world that we are tired of being ruled by a failure

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Major Achievement In Just 5 Years by oladele97: 2:20am On Dec 18, 2014
LORDI:
Buhari as being trying since 2003, I think he deserve an opportunity from us

(1) (Reply)

Read General Buhari's Fancinating New Year Message / Some Notable Facts About Alhaji Atiku Abubakar...... / What Made President JEG Look So Sad During New Year's Church Service At Dunamis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.