Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants (5447 Views)

Breaking News; Alameiyeisegha Is Alive. He Was Sighted At A Creek In Bayelsa / The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos / The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by Truckpusher(m): 1:32am On Dec 15, 2014
Bayswater:

Please do not stereotype yorubas. The rascal you've been talking to can only speak for himself. I am yoruba, we are way better than the gambari's; call it superiority complex.
The Yorubas that I'm talking about knew themselves and we can always smell them from afar.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by GBTYO: 1:34am On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
and we can always smell them from afar.

You got the smell part right grin grin grin
Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by Truckpusher(m): 1:37am On Dec 15, 2014
GBTYO:

You got the smell part right grin grin grin
grin grin

You don't know that slaves have this peculiar smell they run with?

1 Like

Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by Bayswater: 1:37am On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
The Yorubas that I'm talking about knew themselves and we can always smell them from afar.

...and how do they smell please?
Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by GBTYO: 1:38am On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin grin

You don't know that slaves have this peculiar smell they run with?

I know them as cowards and thought they shat on themselves grin grin
Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by GBTYO: 1:39am On Dec 15, 2014
Bayswater:

like cowards
Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by Truckpusher(m): 1:40am On Dec 15, 2014
Bayswater:

What did you perceive before calling one of them a 'rascal' ? and you also said that he speaks for himself.
Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by Bayswater: 1:41am On Dec 15, 2014
GBTYO:

like cowards

I see
Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by Bayswater: 1:43am On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
What did you perceive before calling one of them a 'rascal' ? and you also said that he speaks for himself.

The eighth wonder of the world - a human being (janjaweeed) without a brain grin grin
Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by Truckpusher(m): 1:43am On Dec 15, 2014
GBTYO:

I know them as cowards and thought they shat on themselves grin grin
Well lets not make this whole thing an ethnic bashing thingy.
Just continue with that boy that his brain cells seems to be made up of amala and ewedu. grin

2 Likes

Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by Truckpusher(m): 1:45am On Dec 15, 2014
Bayswater:

The eighth wonder of the world - a human being (janjaweeed) without a brain grin grin
The olodo was probably feeling like Buhari's spokesman. grin

2 Likes

Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 15, 2014
olapluto:
absolute hogwash! Has the Niger Delta benefitted from the rebranded militants? Environmental pollution stopped? The militants are just a bunch of criminals who need to be silenced.
Romancing with them and allowing them have so much money is weakness. When Buhari comes onboard, militancy will cease and Niger Delta will be taken care of.

May thunder strike you there... angry

E-diot. You think we are slaves to the North like you

Keep answering yes-sir to your slave masters and be hoping on another region's wealth to develop the nation.

8 Likes

Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:27am On Dec 15, 2014
seunlayi:
I will never support GMB, if he has done what gej did here, we would have won my heart.

Buhari is no doubt, a BH supporter trying to use it to distract gej regime

fp
Buhari is not your President. He's an ordinary citizen. He can't stop Terrorism any more than you can.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by GBTYO: 2:37am On Dec 15, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Buhari is not your President. He's an ordinary citizen. He can't stop Terrorism any more than you can.

But he can as sure as hell fuel it

7 Likes

Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by rozayx5(m): 5:45am On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
They've already sealed their fate long time ago ,whatever that is playing out now is a pointer to our foolish brothers in this forum that what is at stake here is not about Jonathan's ambition but a struggle to undo the injustices meted out to a minority people.
The average Yoruba man prefer to be picking crumbs from the Gambari man as long as his place of playing the second fiddle is assured.
You can call it survival instinct but this is cowardice redefined.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by fr3do(m): 5:56am On Dec 15, 2014
GBTYO:

This is it after all.

Boko Haram that have killed thousands since 2009 have yet to get your full condemnation. Rather you have celebrated and politicized their victories and spread.

Now here you are labeling and reducing the legitimate militancy in the Niger Delta to criminality and clamouring for the eradication of this genuine movement so as to ensure that your failed parasitic republic gets the much needed oil revenue.

You are one incredible bastard.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by Kingspin(m): 6:19am On Dec 15, 2014
Buhari and co are just somewhere admiring boko haram.
Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:26am On Dec 15, 2014
GBTYO:

This is it after all.

Boko Haram that have killed thousands since 2009 have yet to get your full condemnation. Rather you have celebrated and politicized their victories and spread.

Now here you are labeling and reducing the legitimate militancy in the Niger Delta to criminality and clamouring for the eradication of this genuine movement so as to ensure that your failed parasitic republic gets the much needed oil revenue.

You are one incredible bastard.
shocked Legitimate militancy This is serious, taking laws into one`s hand, threatening the peace of a nation, destruction of government property, kidnapping, murder...... Is legitimate?

1 Like

Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by GBTYO: 6:29am On Dec 15, 2014
engrfcuksmtin:
shocked Legitimate militancy This is serious, taking laws into one`s hand, threatening the peace of a nation, destruction of government property, kidnapping, murder...... Is legitimate?

If an armed robber visits your house you can open the door to your bedroom, show him were you keep your valuables and have your wife serve them refreshments as they contemplate which of your daughters to r@pe.
Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:57am On Dec 15, 2014
GBTYO:

If an armed robber visits your house you can open the door to your bedroom, show him were you keep your valuables and have your wife serve them refreshments as they contemplate which of your daughters to r@pe.
What is this empty head saying? In people like you there is no hope for Nigeria angry

1 Like

Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by GBTYO: 7:02am On Dec 15, 2014
engrfcuksmtin:
What is this empty head saying? In people like you there is no hope for Nigeria angry

Stockholm Syndrome. If you don't know it then google it!
Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by Nukilia: 7:22am On Dec 15, 2014
Rule 1.
Never argue with a Tanoid, they are e-contractors paid to manipulate the minds of right thinking people.
No more room for corruption. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by dominique(f): 7:27am On Dec 15, 2014
F00028:
[size=13pt] GEJ should equally send his vice president, Muhammad Namadi Sambo to bh[/size]

Abi o. Don't they have Nothern Muslims to mediate in the BH issue? Why must it be Buhari abi Buhari dey follow them chop in their national cake?

4 Likes

Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by dominique(f): 7:34am On Dec 15, 2014
seunlayi:
I will never support GMB, if he has done what gej did here, we would have won my heart.

fp

Pls stop making excuses for failure. If this administration can budget N1trn for security, nobody in this world can make the country this insecure. Where is your proof that Buhari is a supporter of boko haram?

Continue to support failure and mediocrity while he eats is 1billion naira food ans spit the crumbs at you.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by Safari29: 7:46am On Dec 15, 2014
GBTYO:

E concern you? Dem complain give you?

why take panadol for another person headache?

I know your type will prefer that the amnesty agreement be cancelled and the money channeled to your boko cousins up north and also to your thieving refrigerator governor to waste on useless "O" projects that will end up in that drug dealer Tinubu's account. Abi no be so?

fool is the money coming from your pocket? Is the money being channeled in the amnesty program not coming from their land?

Tomorrow idi0ts like you will want the FG to extend the same treatment to your lunatic jihadi brothers

Foolish osogbo mushkin
Oponu ayerada

1 Like

Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by GBTYO: 7:47am On Dec 15, 2014
Safari29:

Oponu ayerada

Back to sender
Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 15, 2014
olapluto:
absolute hogwash! Has the Niger Delta benefitted from the rebranded militants? Environmental pollution stopped? The militants are just a bunch of criminals who need to be silenced.
Romancing with them and allowing them have so much money is weakness. When Buhari comes onboard, militancy will cease and Niger Delta will be taken care of.

Jonathan has performed below expectations. Nonetheless, anyone who is not a political jobber must seek the truth and nothing but the truth. I can say from my own vantage point that militancy has to some extent benefitted the people of the Niger Delta. Here are my reasons:

1. The IOCs now have a significant employment quota for Niger Delta indigenes (evident in recent Shell and Total recruitments). As a matter of fact, Total advertized for permanent employee positions sometime in 2012 and the only people eligible to apply where those from some of Total's area of operations.
2. An incredible number of semi-skilled Niger Delta indigenes are employed as contract staff in the IOCs. They perform simple parameter logging activites and minor repair activities at facilities run by the IOCs. They get on the job training from highly experienced IOC technicians, and are given class room trainings from time to time. I haven't seen any of them that earns less than 100k per month.
3. The Chevron Escravos GTL plant was completed this year 2014. This will provide a lot of jobs for both skilled and semi skilled Niger Delta indigenes.
4. There are a good number of projects currently under way. I don't know the last time so many projects were been considered or executed concurrently in this country. Projects include: Total's Egina, Chevron's Funiwa Gas Project, Shell's Bonga Southwest, Shell's SSAGS, The Assa North/Ohaji South Project (Will provide significant gas volumes for domestic consumption, power failures may be a thing of the past by say 2021) among others.

1 Like

Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by LajaLaba: 8:40am On Dec 15, 2014
GBTYO:

Stockholm Syndrome. If you don't know it then google it!
LMAO who let the cage open grin didinrin feeling funky on NL
Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by LajaLaba: 8:44am On Dec 15, 2014
seunlayi:

fp
U be apoda bro?how come u dey yap like this?bros gbemgbe LMAO
grin
Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by aurenflani: 8:55am On Dec 15, 2014
GBTYO:

E concern you? Dem complain give you?

why take panadol for another person headache?

I know your type will prefer that the amnesty agreement be cancelled and the money channeled to your boko cousins up north and also to your thieving refrigerator governor to waste on useless "O" projects that will end up in that drug dealer Tinubu's account. Abi no be so?

fool is the money coming from your pocket? Is the money being channeled in the amnesty program not coming from their land?

Tomorrow idi0ts like you will want the FG to extend the same treatment to your lunatic jihadi brothers

Foolish osogbo mushkin

Dede complain well well. Spent ten days between Warri and age. The truth is that they are very unhappy.
Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by Collynzo9: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2014
GBTYO and Truckpusher, seriously I wonder how some of you argue.
The simple thing you should have done was to ask that Olapluto guy what Buhari did for the Niger deltans as Head of state and PTF chairman, and watch him run away from the thread.
Instead you both were going back and forth with him.

1 Like

Re: GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants by oluyemisee(f): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2014
Even when the handwriting is so clearly written on the wall,they continue to blindly support Buhari.wen you talk,they are ready to insult,fight and attack you.God will silence the wicked forever

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra Security Service , Defence Squad "BSS" -special Announcement / BREAKING: PDP Suspends New Abia State Governor,uche Ogah / The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.